Home General Discussion

2nd Annual Chicago Herf dec 7th--1st Post updated! Read please

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Jiunn, your gf should have no trouble staying busy in Chicago. My wife goes to Chicago several times a year for shopping. Lots of money to be spent!
    right o right o. If I end up going to this thing, you better be there. I got some special cigars for us to smoke
    Yeah, I'm not missing this one. I'll be there. Now book that flight!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Jiunn, your gf should have no trouble staying busy in Chicago. My wife goes to Chicago several times a year for shopping. Lots of money to be spent!
    right o right o. If I end up going to this thing, you better be there. I got some special cigars for us to smoke
    special cigars?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    special cigars?
    oh yes. special cigars for you special lovelies. namely charity box from the year you gave me (which we will for sure smoke together) and charity box from another year.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    jliu:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    special cigars?
    oh yes. special cigars for you special lovelies. namely charity box from the year you gave me (which we will for sure smoke together) and charity box from another year.
    and of course cc
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    jliu:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    special cigars?
    Nice! I was lucky enough to hear about it before the attack date was set. Glad that landed safely my friend. Really trying to tweak my calendar to make it again for the reunion.
    bearb:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    special cigars?
    Nice! I was lucky enough to hear about it before the attack date was set. Glad that landed safely my friend. Really trying to tweak my calendar to make it again for the reunion.
    youre coming Barry!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Can i come please?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Glock1975:
    Can i come please?
    Yes Ray you can sit at the grown-up table!
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Can i come please?
    Yes Ray you can sit at the grown-up table!
    Whooooo Whooooo, really spoke with wife, and im trying to c if i can make it.
    Mike and I have booked rooms. We got Rooms at the Holiday Inn in Countryside on priceline for $57 plus tax. It is under their express deal. Right now, I booked only sat night, but thinking about friday also.
    Trident:
    Mike and I have booked rooms. We got Rooms at the Holiday Inn in Countryside on priceline for $57 plus tax. It is under their express deal. Right now, I booked only sat night, but thinking about friday also.
    Is that fairly close to the lounge Roman?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    There are two right next to each other Holiday Inn and Best Western in Countryside, IL about a Mile from Casa De Montecristo. Last year we had the hotel van take us to Casa after we had spent the afternoon at 8 to 8 cigars.
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    There are two right next to each other Holiday Inn and Best Western in Countryside, IL about a Mile from Casa De Montecristo. Last year we had the hotel van take us to Casa after we had spent the afternoon at 8 to 8 cigars.
    Cool, thanks Mike will check into it.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    I am soooo tempted.
    curtpick:
    I am soooo tempted.
    Do it! I would if I could....
    Bigshizza:
    curtpick:
    I am soooo tempted.
    Aw Jim. Was hoping you would make it. We could spoon together ! LOL
    curtpick:
    Bigshizza:
    curtpick:
    I am soooo tempted.
    You spoon me...I fork you!!
    Bigshizza:
    curtpick:
    Bigshizza:
    curtpick:
    I am soooo tempted.
    You spoon me...I fork you!!
    your makin me sweat !
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Working on my schedule so I can get there.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Marker:
    No Virtual again....LOL
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MVW67:
    Marker:
    No Virtual again....LOL
    I didn't mind it, but really difficult to deal with Greg when he forgot to put his hearing aids in. Then I got stuck with Jiunn :). Would rather not be able to hear each other in person.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Funny thing, I was just telling Marker 2 weeks ago when we were out shooting that if they ever had another Chicago herf I was going, no matter what...... Well I didn't figure it would be so quick! Im going to have to pass this year, maybe next year the funds will be in my favor.......

Have fun boys!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Da Bear is in........I will be there will bells on........
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Glock1975:
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    Cool, thanks Mike will check into it.
    So I will look into getting this all booked this weekend ..... Most likely staying next door at the best western ..... Cheapest at holiday inn on Priceline now is 90 something and the package I am getting booking everything through southwest is 290 for round trip airfare and hotel ..... Also both hotels are owned by the same company and I hear that holiday has a nice pool. Lol
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    I booked at the Holiday Inn thru priceline express deals at $57.00. I just checked pricline and its at $57.00 again
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    I will try to be there, depending on how much the stuff in the other post sets me back. So much stinking fun last year. If I do come, I will bring my weight in whiskey...and a hat for Greg.
    jthanatos:
    I will try to be there, depending on how much the stuff in the other post sets me back. So much stinking fun last year. If I do come, I will bring my weight in whiskey...and a hat for Greg.
    Hahahahaha......No hat is in order, just the pleasure of your company is reward enough......We had a great time at the last Chi-herf......
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Tyland64:
    I booked at the Holiday Inn thru priceline express deals at $57.00. I just checked pricline and its at $57.00 again
    Yup, just booked the Mrs and I at the Holiday Inn for $57.
    greg2648:
    jthanatos:
    Hahahahaha......No hat is in order, just the pleasure of your company is reward enough......We had a great time at the last Chi-herf......
    the entry free should be a hat for greg
    Trident:
    greg2648:
    jthanatos:
    the entry free should be a hat for greg
    This means war............lol