Home General Discussion

My 1000th post

13»

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    laker1963:
    cholmes8310:
    bbc020:
    Just checked this and have to give a mighty thanks to Laker for putting this contest together and choosing the selections I put forth...they are all sticks I love to smoke. Let me know if you need address information. and thanks again.

I'm going to have to put something like this together for my 1000th post.
    damn, I thought surely the double stack would put me over the top! haha.
    NOPE! It was the Relic...

I've had two now and I just don't like the flavor profile of these sticks.eird, I know cause everyone seems to like them.
    It's cool. I really dig em. Can't even really explain it.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Have you had one with a few months on it? It has been my experience that the Relics really come into their own at about two months and keep getting better the more you let them sit. When I first got them, almost every one I smoked had a super tight draw and some were even a bit harsh. After two months they start loosening up and mellowing out just enough to be very good.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    alienmisprint:
    Have you had one with a few months on it? It has been my experience that the Relics really come into their own at about two months and keep getting better the more you let them sit. When I first got them, almost every one I smoked had a super tight draw and some were even a bit harsh. After two months they start loosening up and mellowing out just enough to be very good.
    Tony, that's exactly my experience as well. The first one I ever had was straight out the box and wasn't very good. I let em sit 4 months, and they were great.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    bbc020:
    Just checked this and have to give a mighty thanks to Laker for putting this contest together and choosing the selections I put forth...they are all sticks I love to smoke. Let me know if you need address information. and thanks again.

I have addresses for everyone that won, with the exception of Puro.
    Puro if you read this send me your addy bro'.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    cholmes8310:
    alienmisprint:
    Tony, that's exactly my experience as well. The first one I ever had was straight out the box and wasn't very good. I let em sit 4 months, and they were great.
    Someone else said pretty much the same thing, I think it was Joz.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    laker1963:
    bbc020:

I have addresses for everyone that won, with the exception of Puro.
    Puro if you read this send me your addy bro'.
    PM Sent,