danielzreyes:
    Bombing people is over rated
    You are under rated ;)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Also... for the folks that said bombs are gifts, I agree with you
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    jliu:
    i Know they are gifts, but for those that either dont have the number of sticks or the cash flow to bomb... just cause I know its a gift does not mean I feel any less moocher.

The people I have met here are deff better friends than I have really ever had in real life. I have so much @#$# going on now and not had any old friends check in to see how I am doing, while the botl have...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    i Know they are gifts, but for those that either dont have the number of sticks or the cash flow to bomb... just cause I know its a gift does not mean I feel any less moocher.

The people I have met here are deff better friends than I have really ever had in real life. I have so much @#$# going on now and not had any old friends check in to see how I am doing, while the botl have...
    I can be understanding of how you may feel Shane. But nonetheless, it is a gift. To me, it's like a birthday gift. If I get a bday gift, I just appreciate and will enjoy it. I don't think about how I can get back the buddy that gave me the bday gift nor would I feel like a moocher. Basically, all in all, it's all good man. Alot of it (since it is the internet afte rall), is your delivery and perspective. You seem to have the right delivery and perspective so it tis all good.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    reggie713:
    i beg for smokes all the time, but, i guess im a little to subtle.....cuz nobody gets the hint! geeesh!

RIGHT?!?!