Home General Discussion

Sorry if it sounds like I'm begging....

Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
Don't mean to step on any toes or seem like I'm begging for cigars in some of my posts. That isn't my intentions. Just due to some issues in life that make obtaining SOME cigars more difficult. Either way I apologize.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    It's alright, don't lose sleep over it. Life too short to sweat the petty things...or is it pet the sweaty things..lol:-)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Yeah, dude. You're all good. I didn't even notice, but an apology anyway shows class.

I'm all for not petting the sweaty things
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I believe he just loves cigars, doesn't have a lot of money for them and thus is frustrated. Simple as that..
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Dude, not a problem. If you want cigars you need to start sending people your address though. Just sayin'...
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Bigshizza:
    I believe he just loves cigars, doesn't have a lot of money for them and thus is frustrated. Simple as that..
    I think many can empathize here! :)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    so who yelled at this poor guy?
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Were not me... I drool over the bombs, trades, and the generosity of these guys... I know the feeling of wanting to try all these yummy sticks.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    macs-smokes:
    Were not me... I drool over the bombs, trades, and the generosity of these guys... I know the feeling of wanting to try all these yummy sticks.
    I do too! I'm always very thankful!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I didn't notice anything bro. I'm in the same boat too. My lovely, boneheaded wife got us in a little financial hot water recently. We're all good, but there just won't be a cigar budget for a while. Fortunately I have ample stock to smoke out of for a long time (at least at the rate I smoke which is kinda sporadic right now). I come here to drool over new releases and other incredible deals that I won't be buying for a while! lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    brianetz1:
    so who yelled at this poor guy?
    +1 lmao I don't even really notice this stuff but it's all good man! Stick around and don't feel bad about anything
    DC 9505510238703095350941 my contribution towards the...Jerry Lewis Telethon..Enjoy Jason...that's what it's all about!!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Bigshizza:
    DC 9505510238703095350941 my contribution towards the...Jerry Lewis Telethon..Enjoy Jason...that's what it's all about!!
    Haha!!!! See? That's how it works!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    So generous bro!!!!! Jason, there are lots of ways to give to this forum besides donating sticks. Jim is one of the most generous guys here so I'm sure youre about to get beat down with some quality sticks!

Jim, pm me his addy!!!! LOL

mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    So generous bro!!!!! Jason, there are lots of ways to give to this forum besides donating sticks. Jim is one of the most generous guys here so I'm sure youre about to get beat down with some quality sticks!

PM's sent to a couple of guys! Thanks
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:

PM's sent to a couple of guys! Thanks
    Jim address please.. you know i like sharing.. i will see what i can come up with for my friend here..
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Call me a hater or whatever...this post might rub people the wrong but I will just put in my 2cents. We all know the cigar world pretty well for the most part and money that goes into this hobby. we must buy/smoke within our means...if you cant buy then you dont buy..pretty simple to me....if you wanna do a trade or something of that nature then I say go for it. if you aint go em then you cant smoke em..lol

if brothers wanna send out welcome packages, bombs, etc...thats all well and good but seems like things are becoming watered down (over the top). Then when you guys get burned or done wrong then the bitchin and complaining starts....but anywho..do ya thing fellas.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Call me a hater or whatever...this post might rub people the wrong but I will just put in my 2cents. We all know the cigar world pretty well for the most part and money that goes into this hobby. we must buy/smoke within our means...if you cant buy then you dont buy..pretty simple to me....if you wanna do a trade or something of that nature then I say go for it. if you aint go em then you cant smoke em..lol

if brothers wanna send out welcome packages, bombs, etc...thats all well and good but seems like things are becoming watered down (over the top). Then when you guys get burned or done wrong then the bitchin and complaining starts....but anywho..do ya thing fellas.
    Yeah Royln, I get what you're saying and you're right to some degree but personally I've never sent him anything before. So, instead of being exclusive to a few guys, I like to spread it around. When I was working full-time, the pockets were deep and now sadly, they are not. (Wife=Seamstress) My reign of terror will grind to a halt soon but until then....I'm spreading the love..
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Bigshizza:
    smoke em if you got em:

Yeah Royln, I get what you're saying and you're right to some degree but personally I've never sent him anything before. So, instead of being exclusive to a few guys, I like to spread it around. When I was working full-time, the pockets were deep and now sadly, they are not. (Wife=Seamstress) My reign of terror will grind to a halt soon but until then....I'm spreading the love..
    I can dig it Jim...no worries. I am just stating how I feel about this particular topic. I have done my share of trades and bombs. I enjoy seeing how the love is spread on here from time to time. Just miss the good ol days from time to time...thats all I'm saying.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    I'm blown away by the generosity on here! I was NOT expecting so much love :D! From one cigar lover to another...thank you so VERY much!
    Just talked to Medic and he says he's in. Tuccelli just hit him with some Raji's and they need a new home!!!! Bwahahahahaahha!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    mmccartneydc:
    Just talked to Medic and he says he's in. Tuccelli just hit him with some Raji's and they need a new home!!!! Bwahahahahaahha!
    oh god no!! Raji is back?!?!?!
    mmccartneydc:
    That's like passing diarrhea around on the love boat....
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    that paints a pretty picture! ewwww!
    by the way shizz, hit me up with the addy!
    reggie713:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    PM at ya Richard....I warned ya....
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    LOL, nasty!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    LOL, nasty!
    yes yes I need a home for Raji's someone help me with an addy!! I may even throw in a zodian ;)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Know the feeling. Tough times can really suck. And it don't look like near future holds any promise for lots of folks.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    smoke em if you got em:

You know I totally respect what you're saying and agree to some extent and have even made similar posts myself but this guy's posted some here and also, I bombed this n00b one time, and that n00b turned into MVW Mike. So I'm cool with sending a bunch of packages on the outside chance that happens again.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Ken Light:
    smoke em if you got em:

You know I totally respect what you're saying and agree to some extent and have even made similar posts myself but this guy's posted some here and also, I bombed this n00b one time, and that n00b turned into MVW Mike. So I'm cool with sending a bunch of packages on the outside chance that happens again.
    I agree with KL!!! Until proven otherwise he's ok in my book!! He'll I had no idea what I was doing when I joined up and somehow TOOMBES my addy got out and well the rest is history!! Granted I'm not around everyday but I think of each of u and the comments I see on here daily
    Medic45:
    Ken Light:
    smoke em if you got em:

I agree with KL!!! Until proven otherwise he's ok in my book!! He'll I had no idea what I was doing when I joined up and somehow TOOMBES my addy got out and well the rest is history!! Granted I'm not around everyday but I think of each of u and the comments I see on here daily
    i can respect your opinions... We may not always agree but as long as the respect is there then I have no problems.