Home General Discussion

Sorry if it sounds like I'm begging....

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Agreed were a family were not always gonna agree but we WILL respect each other!!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    This place rules. I love all of ya, except the one who goes unnamed lol. I see Royln's point, and have actually pulled back alot myself as of late. But I also see Ken's, and we sure had gained some great guys around here I'm happy to call my friends. I know Ive bombed noobs that lett, and some that stayed. the important thig is to temember a bomb is a gift. Never loose sight of that, and then there is no reason for emotion other then happiness. Many of the guys I met here I communicate more outside of ccom, but this forum is what ties it all together. It's kind of like The Dude's rug in Lebowski.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    catfishbluezz:
    This place rules. I love all of ya, except the one who goes unnamed lol. I see Royln's point, and have actually pulled back alot myself as of late. But I also see Ken's, and we sure had gained some great guys around here I'm happy to call my friends. I know Ive bombed noobs that lett, and some that stayed. the important thig is to temember a bomb is a gift. Never loose sight of that, and then there is no reason for emotion other then happiness. Many of the guys I met here I communicate more outside of ccom, but this forum is what ties it all together. It's kind of like The Dude's rug in Lebowski.
    +1, nicely put Dustin!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    i beg for smokes all the time, but, i guess im a little to subtle.....cuz nobody gets the hint! geeesh!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    reggie713:
    i beg for smokes all the time, but, i guess im a little to subtle.....cuz nobody gets the hint! geeesh!
    Richard....must I?????
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    Richard....must I?????
    oh no...umm..i mean....i think....i believe you have got the hint once!! lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    El Presidente said Dude again.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    reggie713:
    OOO i like your BIO i think i could knock a few things off that.. Now all i need is an address, Hmm. Jim?
    it was a joke! be gentle!
    reggie713:
    The Bus is always gentle, It has a couple more stops before summer break. :)
  • TexvetTexvet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 38
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    +1, nicely put Dustin!
    The Dude Abides
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Oh, I got that addy and it's just down the road. I think a surgical strike could be in order lol.....
    JHewey:
    reggie713:
    The Bus is always gentle, It has a couple more stops before summer break. :)
    that just made my morning lol... The Bus is gentle...it must be a love bus... More like a VW bus painted in hippie colors that drives by, opens the side door, and launches RPG's.
    Texvet:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    +1, nicely put Dustin!
    The Dude Abides
    it really tied the room together
    Tyland64:
    Oh, I got that addy and it's just down the road. I think a surgical strike could be in order lol.....
    i hope you mean Jasons! i dont know whether to do my happy dance, or duck and cover!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    lol... all I know... I stopped posting as much due to the generosity of the brothers here, and never really being able to hit brothers back. If I post a lot I fear I will be noticed lmao. the worst thing you can do is give someone your address.
    deejmemixx:
    lol... all I know... I stopped posting as much due to the generosity of the brothers here, and never really being able to hit brothers back. If I post a lot I fear I will be noticed lmao. the worst thing you can do is give someone your address.
    please don't let that keep you from posting here bro, you are a valuable member. I held back last year, as finances prevented me from contributing as well. But I still posted, and you should too. Nothing wrong with saying no thank you from time to time. We all respect you bro.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    deejmemixx:
    i agree with that....i can't really hit them back like they have hit me and i feel bad about it. I know I keep hearing that i shouldn't feel bad, but i still do, but that doesn't keep me from posting.....i just do my best to not say that i like something specific or that i have never tried something specific.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    brianetz1:
    deejmemixx:
    i agree with that....i can't really hit them back like they have hit me and i feel bad about it. I know I keep hearing that i shouldn't feel bad, but i still do, but that doesn't keep me from posting.....i just do my best to not say that i like something specific or that i have never tried something specific.
    Cigar 101. People don't bomb you expecting to get hit back. :)
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    deejmemixx:
    bingo...which ties back into my first post in this thread. As long as people remember, a bomb is a gift, then both sides should be happy. Give what you can when you can. If all that consists of is being a great poster and BOTL, that's awesome in my book. Not everyone can get all MVW in here or shizz on the world lol.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    deejmemixx:
    bingo...which ties back into my first post in this thread. As long as people remember, a bomb is a gift, then both sides should be happy. Give what you can when you can. If all that consists of is being a great poster and BOTL, that's awesome in my book. Not everyone can get all MVW in here or shizz on the world lol.
    i know, it is just something to get used to. When i get nice packages, the first thing to go through my head is DAMN my wife would kill me if i spent this much on a singe cigar. It is greatly appreciated, and believe you me.....i'm keeping a nice long list of who i need to get back when i am in a better financial situation to hit back.
    brianetz1:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    deejmemixx:
    i know, it is just something to get used to. When i get nice packages, the first thing to go through my head is DAMN my wife would kill me if i spent this much on a singe cigar. It is greatly appreciated, and believe you me.....i'm keeping a nice long list of who i need to get back when i am in a better financial situation to hit back.
    thats what I did, and I still have several people on the list lol. Although some got taken off yesterday....
    catfishbluezz:
    brianetz1:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    deejmemixx:
    thats what I did, and I still have several people on the list lol. Although some got taken off yesterday....
    Hey i better not be one of those.. and i never bomb expecting return fire. I have no problem sending someone a cigar they want to try if i have it and sometimes if i dont. To me part of this hobby is sharing, so if i can help someone get that cigar they want to try or cant find, I will.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    I've been smoking cigars for about 10 years now. But only recently have I really started to get into any communities. Our area's top cigar store finally moved out of the mall and into a stand alone cigar lounge. Meeting lots of people and on here too! And the funny thing is...everyone is friendly as can be! The comradery of this hobby still amazes me. And to anybody who may be sending me stuff...I thank you so much. I will try to do what I can in the future!
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    brianetz1:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    deejmemixx:
    Hey i better not be one of those.. and i never bomb expecting return fire. I have no problem sending someone a cigar they want to try if i have it and sometimes if i dont. To me part of this hobby is sharing, so if i can help someone get that cigar they want to try or cant find, I will.
    you aren't, but ou know who a couple are lol. I still need some packages arrive until I take care of you pal.
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    please don't let that keep you from posting here bro, you are a valuable member. I held back last year, as finances prevented me from contributing as well. But I still posted, and you should too. Nothing wrong with saying no thank you from time to time. We all respect you bro.
    lmao, I have said no to every bomb... botl dont listen for shizznit, hence my new addy being top secret :D
    deejmemixx:
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    lmao, I have said no to every bomb... botl dont listen for shizznit, hence my new addy being top secret :D
    Football season Shane!! Just around the corner.....
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    this comment scares me jim.... whats the meaning of this.... hopefully it just means its almost time to watch the hawks and 12th man rise up and kick everyone's ace..... and not some other diabolical idea you have.
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    this comment scares me jim.... whats the meaning of this.... hopefully it just means its almost time to watch the hawks and 12th man rise up and kick everyone's ace..... and not some other diabolical idea you have.
    It means we can rally together under the 12th man flag! Look, I like to share and don't expect return fire at all. But, if in the future if you're able to help me out, then great! I expect a lot of these friendships will last a good long time and that's what counts.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    It means we can rally together under the 12th man flag! Look, I like to share and don't expect return fire at all. But, if in the future if you're able to help me out, then great! I expect a lot of these friendships will last a good long time and that's what counts.
    Here, here! Bombs are not intended to be returned. That is called a trade. I talk to BOTL's more than I talk to my own brothers and have made some lasting friendships from this forum that I am so grateful for. This forum is a family of sorts and you should never feel bad when a family member gives you something. There are no hidden agendas! So please don't let hard times be a reason why you post less. Brothers on here have helped me far more than just sending sticks. In fact, the advice and brotherhood I get from this forum will be worth far more than ANY cigar ever made!