Home General Discussion

The Bet

124»

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Room 101 San Andres.......Chris your next post with be your 5000th...congrats son!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    smoke em if you got em:
    Room 101 San Andres.......Chris your next post with be your 5000th...congrats son!!!
    A BIG +1, congrats on the milestone brother!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Look at that Chris.. 5K. Congratulations on yet another milestone.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    beatnic:
    Anejo 46
    Thanks for the well wishes on my 5,000th post. It has been a long time coming. Still remember when I joined this forum and posted something about T cigar and got railed, LOL! Anyways thanks, its been a great place to come and hang out and talk cigars. Speaking of cigars, ding ding ding!!! We have a winner!!!! It's not exactly the size I'm getting but beatnic did guess the correct cigar!! And that is the AF anejo 55 maduro!!! Nice guess beatnic!
    Krieg:
    beatnic:
    Anejo 46
    Thanks for the well wishes on my 5,000th post. It has been a long time coming. Still remember when I joined this forum and posted something about T cigar and got railed, LOL! Anyways thanks, its been a great place to come and hang out and talk cigars. Speaking of cigars, ding ding ding!!! We have a winner!!!! It's not exactly the size I'm getting but beatnic did guess the correct cigar!! And that is the AF anejo 55 maduro!!! Nice guess beatnic!
    And that was a good price! Congrats on 5,000.
    beatnic:
    Krieg:
    beatnic:
    Anejo 46
    And that was a good price! Congrats on 5,000.
    Helluva good price, you're 100% correct! This is the first box of AF I've ever bought too. I think Dwayne and Todd will be happy to see I didn't buy another box of Rocky Patel ;)
    I also forgot to mention....after winning my bet, I bought a pipe too....wife was NOT happy with that one...LOL...oh well...i told her I proved my point I smoke what I enjoy and enjoy what I smoke...no other reason.
    Here are the two boxes I got for winning imageimage
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    congrats on the bet and the 5000 posts! and those 2 boxes look amazing!! enjoy
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Good choices right there! Must have pulled a couple of strings to get the FDLA
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nicely done! Enjoy your winnings.
    Roberto99:
    Don Pepin made that box especially for me...because I'm in fact the most interesting man in the world ;)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Brilliant choices Chris and congrats on such an awesome bet and win brother! Enjoy and damn glad to have you among us my friend!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Nice!! I really need to give the FDLA a try. Those both look fantastic
    Krieg:
    Roberto99:
    Don Pepin made that box especially for me...because I'm in fact the most interesting man in the world ;)
    Did you see the interview with the most interesting man in the world? He's an actor from Brooklyn. LOL.
    beatnic:
    Krieg:
    Roberto99:
    Did you see the interview with the most interesting man in the world? He's an actor from Brooklyn. LOL.
    Sure did...especially thought the part of him almost not going to the dos equis audition was funny.