Home General Discussion

Forum Blend Finalization

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    bbass2:
    The size/strength was the first vote. Alex said it will be a sampler with toro, torpedo, and lancero.
    nom
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Man, I can't wait until this is released!! If I miss out, I'll drive to PA and march buck-nekkid around the CCOM HQ until they make more!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Toombes:
    Man, I can't wait until this is released!! If I miss out, I'll drive to PA and march buck-nekkid around the CCOM HQ until they make more!
    Looks like we can add a Nub to the list of cigars that will be present at that meeting;)
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I still have a stick from the first ccom forum blend we did years ago. I think RobbyRas was kind enough to gift it to me. I can't wait till this one is done...going to get some for sure.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    im in for a few as well.

i think they will turn out fine.
    bumpity bump bump
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    just read this thread from the start.sounds amazing when are we gonna get our hands on these babies??????
    twistedstem:
    just read this thread from the start.sounds amazing when are we gonna get our hands on these babies??????
    That is the question of the...last several months, lol.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Production slotted. They hit the tables this week!!! Need to age after but Q1 for sure!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Holla for a dollaaaaaa!
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Been following this since I joined. I am quiet as far as this as a cigar noob, but I am excited to see the final product!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Sounds good Alex, can't wait to see the results of the forum.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    +1
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Yay!!! Thanks Alex can't wait to buy some.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    You guys rock!
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Are there any estimates on the price of these?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    +1
    +2! This is gonna be awesome!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I thought Copan won for 3rd filler??? Did we ever get the Cameroon binder???
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    yay, lanceros!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    bigharpoon:
    I thought Copan won for 3rd filler??? Did we ever get the Cameroon binder???
    I think the last filler and binder were more along the lines of what blends the best. Didn't think these would be this far along, cant wait!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Good news.. I will pick up some for sure.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Guys, as a heads up, these are in production. As a first step I ordered 50 5 packs in 6 x 50 size. I think we should smoke and gather comments. If we like it we can move to a larger production of the other sizes and maybe even do some packaging!! I hope they will be in, in about 60 days. Because of the limited number, there will be a limit of one 5 pack per person. I got AJ to get us a discount since these are samples so they will be $20 per pack. I will announce their arrival here and with that, you can place your orders with the reps. Final blend is below. I spent some time on this with my notes and think this will get us the desired body and balance based on the tobacos selected.

Wrapper: Sumatra Ecuador Oscuro (7th cut)
    Binder: San Andres Mexico
    Filler 1: 35% Habano Esteli Ligero
    Filler 2: 35% Habano Condega Ligero
    Filler 3: 20% Habano Jalapa Viso
    Filler 4: 10% Habano Ometepe Seco
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Hell yeah! I will def be getting some of these! I hope they are good enough to get entire bundles of eventually!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I'm in for sure!
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Alex Svenson:
    Guys, as a heads up, these are in production. As a first step I ordered 50 5 packs in 6 x 50 size. I think we should smoke and gather comments. If we like it we can move to a larger production of the other sizes and maybe even do some packaging!! I hope they will be in, in about 60 days. Because of the limited number, there will be a limit of one 5 pack per person. I got AJ to get us a discount since these are samples so they will be $20 per pack. I will announce their arrival here and with that, you can place your orders with the reps. Final blend is below. I spent some time on this with my notes and think this will get us the desired body and balance based on the tobacos selected.

This looks like a pretty good cigar! I'm in for sure. Mostly Estili & Condega Ligero with some Jalapa & Ometpe for seasoning, bound by San Andreas, & wrapped in Sumatra Oscuro. Who knows, maybe we're on to somethin!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    BigT06:
    Hell yeah! I will def be getting some of these! I hope they are good enough to get entire bundles of eventually!
    +1
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Alex Svenson:

Cannot wait!!!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Man that sounds good! Just curious, in the world of motors, one can buy all great parts to build a custom motor, and they don't go together. Are there known instances of this in the cigar manufacturing world? Too much of a good thing? I know, depressing, but I can't help it, I contemplate all the possibilities.