Home General Discussion

Forum Blend Finalization

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Okay, here is what was decided thus far.

Wrapper: Habano Ecuador Oscuro

Binder: ???

Filler 1: Habano Ometepe

Filler 2: Habano Condega

Filler 3: San Andres

The third filler was a close call between Panama, San Andres and Jalapa. We are very close to a great blend. if I may, I would like to suggest making the binder San Andres instead of Filler 3 since it makes a great binder and slot Filler 3 with Jalapa which was a close contender in the voting. I think this will really please everyone given the votes and filler 3 and will actually make one hell of a cigar (although a little esteli would really round it out if we wanted a fourth filler). Please let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Lets do that with the 4th filler, I'm game
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Alex Svenson:

The third filler was a close call between Panama, San Andres and Jalapa. We are very close to a great blend. if I may, I would like to suggest making the binder San Andres instead of Filler 3 since it makes a great binder and slot Filler 3 with Jalapa which was a close contender in the voting. I think this will really please everyone given the votes and filler 3 and will actually make one hell of a cigar (although a little esteli would really round it out if we wanted a fourth filler). Please let me know your thoughts.
    I think the SA binder and the Jalapa filler sounds like a good call... I haven't voted much on this, but it's looking like a pretty cool blend
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Alex Svenson:

You're the Pro. I go with what you suggest. 4 is my lucky number anyway. Can't wait to try this.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I have not voted on any of this, but I cant wait to taste the final product.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    ++++ and I'm all for a little Esteli for a 4the filler
    Alex Svenson:

+++++++++ and I'm all for a 4th Esteli filler
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Sounds good to me, you're the pro! BTW wasn't the wrapper supposed to be sumatra, not habano?
    .........and if we could get this in a 6 x 46 corona gorda........wouldn't that be great!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    catfishbluezz:
    Sounds good to me, too.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    JDH:
    .........and if we could get this in a 6 x 46 corona gorda........wouldn't that be great!
    And/or something in a Perfecto. I think it would add to the complexity.
    The size/strength was the first vote. Alex said it will be a sampler with toro, torpedo, and lancero.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Amos Umwhat:
    JDH:
    Agree on the perfecto but you need better rollers for that and might cost more to get it done. I would love perfectos or belicosos.

Alex, do what you think best. We helped with direction but you know what you are doing.
    Marker:
    Amos Umwhat:
    JDH:
    Agree on the perfecto but you need better rollers for that and might cost more to get it done. I would love perfectos or belicosos.

Alex, do what you think best. We helped with direction but you know what you are doing.
    A perfecto would be sweet.......
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    catfishbluezz:
    +1 here, I'll buy some for sure!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I'm diggin Robby's idea!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    bbass2:
    Sounds good to me, you're the pro! BTW wasn't the wrapper supposed to be sumatra, not habano?
    Also sounds good to me, Alex, do what you do. and yeah good call bbass, the wrapper was supposed to be sumatra.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Indeed----wrapper is Sumatra (Ecuadorian Oscuro)----------------as far as the rest Im good with whatever everyone decides.

Alex, your giving me the feeling your changing this stuff because you have some "limited edition" Quorums you want us to think was our personal blend;)
    The Kid:
    I thought the vote was for copan as the 3rd filler
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/AddPost.aspx?PostID=479096&Quote=True
    I believe there was a revote or change with the 3rd Kid. The wrapper is supposed to be Ecuadorian Oscuro Sumatra though
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    I've left all the voting to the people here who are much wiser than I when it comes to this stuff. I just want to get my hands on the finished product.
    Vulchor:
    Indeed----wrapper is Sumatra (Ecuadorian Oscuro)----------------as far as the rest Im good with whatever everyone decides.

Alex, your giving me the feeling your changing this stuff because you have some "limited edition" Quorums you want us to think was our personal blend;)
    I don't think so. I just don't buy that.
    A little joke my friend, that is all.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Yes Alex. lets do that including the 4th filler.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    Yes let's go with the 4thfiller !
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    How do you order? Any pre sale going on?
    No way to order yet since the blend hasn't technically been finalized. I haven't heard anything official, but I would expect Alex will let us know the sampler details, price, and ordering info when they're made and close to shipping time.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    This is quite exciting
    We should ensure this keeps getting bumped up.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Alex Svenson:

Seeing as how I know as much about blending cigars as performing surgery, I'll defer to you - san andres binder, jalapa as the third filler and esteli as the fourth