Home General Discussion

ALERT: REACHING OUT

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Kid:
    seagarlover:
    NO not U big steve if U read the posts some think because I made a mistake posting that walk in HUMI that I'm a career liar, I just sent gaberox an e-mail and left a message on his phone begging him to please get on line and let some of the posters know that I indeed sent U smokes and that my e-mail states I'm sending U another box of smokes that I have been building for U. this is getting old that's all i'm saying, like I said I can't wait to get home and join all of U on the site and because of one comment I made about that f#@$# humidor i catch crap every time I post
    At least you werent called a Prima Donna,,Jk,, I know of Gabe (gaberox) and I know he was going through a rough patch,, If you say you sent him sticks then thats good enough for me and I applaud you,, Gotta have a bit of some thick skin but also gotta have due respect to the other members,, even if we have our differences were all a close knit family and we look out for our own as well as the House.. So just chill and smoke a cigar,, K ? K!
    wanna smell my stink fingers? ;) hiiii
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    seagarlover:
    NO not U big steve if U read the posts some think because I made a mistake posting that walk in HUMI that I'm a career liar, I just sent gaberox an e-mail and left a message on his phone begging him to please get on line and let some of the posters know that I indeed sent U smokes and that my e-mail states I'm sending U another box of smokes that I have been building for U. this is getting old that's all i'm saying, like I said I can't wait to get home and join all of U on the site and because of one comment I made about that f#@$# humidor i catch crap every time I post
    At least you werent called a Prima Donna,,Jk,, I know of Gabe (gaberox) and I know he was going through a rough patch,, If you say you sent him sticks then thats good enough for me and I applaud you,, Gotta have a bit of some thick skin but also gotta have due respect to the other members,, even if we have our differences were all a close knit family and we look out for our own as well as the House.. So just chill and smoke a cigar,, K ? K!
    Oh' You Know It
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    seagarlover:
    Oh' You Know It
    hahaha. bromance.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    seagarlover:
    This is all so laughable. I don't care that you were caught in a lie. I care that you are making it seem like it was one post you posted when in fact it was several. Members called you out from the get go and you denied and lied to cover your a$$. You went as far as to even post what it cost to have the walk in built and said the price tags were date stamps. Fitting in is one thing, going out of your way to upstage people is another. I for one don't trust people like you even after you come clean. You had plenty of chances to come clean in the beginning. Personally I don't care if you sent a package out and do not need anycconfirmation from gaberbox. If other people want to give you a chance that's fine, to each their own. I just warn other members to be carefull.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    danielzreyes:
    Vision:
    This is not directed at ANYONE.... Its just my opinion. I HATE THIS F#@#ING DRAMA. Thanks ;)
    Peter likes doo doos

Nope... still havent smoked that puro. LOL
    Smokindaddy:
    seagarlover:
    This is all so laughable. I don't care that you were caught in a lie. I care that you are making it seem like it was one post you posted when in fact it was several. Members called you out from the get go and you denied and lied to cover your a$$. You went as far as to even post what it cost to have the walk in built and said the price tags were date stamps. Fitting in is one thing, going out of your way to upstage people is another. I for one don't trust people like you even after you come clean. You had plenty of chances to come clean in the beginning. Personally I don't care if you sent a package out and do not need anycconfirmation from gaberbox. If other people want to give you a chance that's fine, to each their own. I just warn other members to be carefull.

**Clapping**

I applaud that you are looking out for your forum. Good looking out brother.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Smokindaddy, NO WAY have you ever served in the armed forces, if so what country if it's just you that has a sour look towards me, I can live with that, as for the rest of U, have a good smoke tonight and I will join up with U tomorrow
    seagarlover:
    Smokindaddy, NO WAY have you ever served in the armed forces, if so what country if it's just you that has a sour look towards me, I can live with that, as for the rest of U, have a good smoke tonight and I will join up with U tomorrow
    Ok... So..... WTF does our service men and woman have to do with this?
    Vision:
    Smokindaddy:
    seagarlover:

**Clapping**

Thanks Peter. I only have the best intentions for my brothers and sisters here.
    Smokindaddy:
    Vision:
    Smokindaddy:
    seagarlover:

**Clapping**

Thanks Peter. I only have the best intentions for my brothers and sisters here.

We know who the good guys are. They stand out pretty well here.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Just one more thing, it is scary that U smokindaddy, spends so much time and thought on me, funny, I have never given U one thought. anyway have a good night, I never wish ill on anybody, life is full of negative. so sleep well and enjoy life, or try
    seagarlover:
    Dude, never stated I have served. I can't even compare to the men and women that serve our country. Don't really know where you were going with that.
    seagarlover:
    Just one more thing, it is scary that U smokindaddy, spends so much time and thought on me, funny, I have never given U one thought. anyway have a good night, I never wish ill on anybody, life is full of negative. so sleep well and enjoy life, or try
    I've never given a reason to spend one thought on me. There are far greater members here then I.
    Ive never heard a U.S. Vet hold his service against another person in my life.... This is a first.
    Smokindaddy:
    seagarlover:
    I've never given a reason to spend one thought on me. There are far greater members here then I.

Your in the top here bro Dont sell yourself short.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    seagarlover:
    OH I'M SORRY HIS NAME IS GABEROX NOT GABERBOX MY MISTAKE, NOW LETS MAKE SOMETHING OF THIS
    Your yelling again lol
    Vision:
    danielzreyes:
    Vision:
    This is not directed at ANYONE.... Its just my opinion. I HATE THIS F#@#ING DRAMA. Thanks ;)
    Peter likes doo doos

Nope... still havent smoked that puro. LOL
    Dan I like doo doo lol
    This is like high school drama
    robertgreen30:

Worse....
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:

Worse....
    Too Funny
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:

Worse....
    Like Red Sox drama?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    danielzreyes:
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:

Worse....
    Like Red Sox drama?
    Oh OUCH! I'm wounded!
    Although, they are taking the red sox drama a bit far, aren't they?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    0patience:
    danielzreyes:
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:

Worse....
    Like Red Sox drama?
    Oh OUCH! I'm wounded!
    Although, they are taking the red sox drama a bit far, aren't they/
    enough for the west coast to hear about it.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    robertgreen30:
    No kidding. We used to be above this kind of petty BS. I guess that's no longer true.
    danielzreyes:
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:

Worse....
    Like Red Sox drama?

The same if not worse. LOL
    danielzreyes:
    0patience:
    danielzreyes:
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:

Worse....
    Like Red Sox drama?
    Oh OUCH! I'm wounded!

They are over paid priss bizitches.
    Vision:
    danielzreyes:
    0patience:
    danielzreyes:
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:

Worse....
    Like Red Sox drama?
    Oh OUCH! I'm wounded!

They are over paid priss bizitches.
    Who cares about the red sox this year, have to wait for next year, but watch out for the Pats
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    1. You lie, and continue to lie about stupid stuff that is completely obvious; hence, you get mocked for your insincerity.

2. You are immature and act like a child on a regular basis, even when other members are respectful and attempt to help or guide you in a positive manner.

So, given this is an online forum, I dont trust you at all and I have no problem with anyone calling you out for being inconsiderate, dishonest, or disrespectful as you have been on several occasions bro.....
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Vision:
    Ive never heard a U.S. Vet hold his service against another person in my life.... This is a first.
    I will hold my service against you Peter, only if you cuddle afterwards...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    catfishbluezz:
    1. You lie, and continue to lie about stupid stuff that is completely obvious; hence, you get mocked for your insincerity.

2. You are immature and act like a child on a regular basis, even when other members are respectful and attempt to help or guide you in a positive manner.

So, given this is an online forum, I dont trust you at all and I have no problem with anyone calling you out for being inconsiderate, dishonest, or disrespectful as you have been on several occasions bro.....
    What about me Dustin??? On second thought dont answer that..lmao