Home General Discussion

ALERT: REACHING OUT

seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
I'm looking for the CIGAR BUDDY i sent a few smokes to, I cleaned out my inbox and I had your address on your PM, I have looked hi and lo and can not locate, if U see this please PM your address gain, and yes I have quite a few smokes for U, you were the one that was going through some financial problems and I had sent some smokes to your home, so please please I want to do it again, I was building up a box for U with some smokes that I enjoy but have more than I need, and I want to share with you, I do not no your situation but I made a promise to send you more smokes. so please Pm me if U see this post. thank you. PS do not say it's ok, don't bother or U know any of that, I want to send U some smokes .please let me,

Comments

• StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    You're a good dude. I don't care what the rest of the forum says.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Streater:
    You're a good dude. I don't care what the rest of the forum says.
    I agree
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    Very nice of you man. Much respect!
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Help, i went back as far as I could but I can't find the first post this mystery man posted, it said something about, just got married or divorced, or lost his house, I FORGOT HELP I HOPE U SEE THIS POST.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I'm pretty sure it was some guy in Beloit, WI. Someone might be able to give you a name. Can't remember myself.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    I'm pretty sure it was some guy in Beloit, WI. Someone might be able to give you a name. Can't remember myself.
    hi SEAGARLOVER. His name is MIKE WILLIAMS.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    seagarlover:
    Help, i went back as far as I could but I can't find the first post this mystery man posted, it said something about, just got married or divorced, or lost his house, I FORGOT HELP I HOPE U SEE THIS POST.
    just making sure... if its a PM did you change the settings to show older posts? Only the most recent show up if not. Very kind of you to help out.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Gray4lines:
    seagarlover:
    just making sure... if its a PM did you change the settings to show older posts? Only the most recent show up if not. Very kind of you to help out.
    +1
    Scroll down on your inbox to where it says Options. Where it says Date Filter, select SHOW ALL and then click on Apply Temporarily.
    It will probably show the missing posts. I hate that it does that.
    FOUND IT, GOT IT, GREAT , i went to inbox and went down to bottom and filtered for all PM'S name is GABERBOX have his address and name AWESOME going to send out tomorrow, RIGHT ON SOOOO HAPPY. THANKS ALL OF U THANKS FOR GETTING INVOLVED that's what i like to see. Thanks Again.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Cool, I was having the same issues with my PM's.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    glad you found it, you seem like a stand up dude!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    reggie713:
    That has been caught in a few lies, just sayin. Forum members need to be cautious.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Smokindaddy:
    reggie713:
    That has been caught in a few lies, just sayin. Forum members need to be cautious.
    Awkward silence
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    deejmemixx:
    Smokindaddy:
    reggie713:
    Awkward silence
    huh? I'm not exactly following
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    jliu:
    deejmemixx:
    Smokindaddy:
    reggie713:
    Awkward silence
    Lies are lies but he said he had a walk in humidor to make a good impression. A lot of members post some pretty awesome stuff on this site and some try to keep up with the jones' posting that he had a walk in humidor to impress some people is not the same as not sending cigars that he promised. It's part of human nature to want to impress others and I think we should let it go if he can prove himself and stop posting other websites lol, he seems like he loves cigars and contributes to our site in his own way.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Gaetano7890:
    jliu:
    deejmemixx:
    Smokindaddy:
    reggie713:
    Awkward silence
    Lies are lies but he said he had a walk in humidor to make a good impression. A lot of members post some pretty awesome stuff on this site and some try to keep up with the jones' posting that he had a walk in humidor to impress some people is not the same as not sending cigars that he promised. It's part of human nature to want to impress others and I think we should let it go if he can prove himself and stop posting other websites lol, he seems like he loves cigars and contributes to our site in his own way.
    Well, fibbing about having a walk in, I just can't see that as something I'm gonna be concerned about.
    In fact, I think that's a giggling offense.

Now if the lies were worse and there was a package not sent or delivered, then that is another thing.

Is that what is being talked about?
    WOW, any of U have a problem with my HUMIDOR CRAP GREAT if U want to know if i sent smokes to "GABERBOX" next time he is on we should ask him, I would post his private info if he gave me the OK but not until I hear from him, what I did was sad ,but to keep going on and on thats pretty sad, I post my pictures add to the threads and enjoy doing it. U want to keep bashing me fine. have at it
    I'm going to contact GABERBOX right now and have hime clear this up, 1 story about a walk in humi. does not make a career liar. so please find someone else to pick on, I have been building up a box for this guy and it's time to send it out. and that's what i'm going to do. if U could only see how hard i'm smashing the keys down on this board trying to get this posted enough is enough
    OH I'M SORRY HIS NAME IS GABEROX NOT GABERBOX MY MISTAKE, NOW LETS MAKE SOMETHING OF THIS
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    0patience:
    Gaetano7890:
    jliu:
    deejmemixx:
    Smokindaddy:
    reggie713:
    Awkward silence
    Well, fibbing about having a walk in, I just can't see that as something I'm gonna be concerned about.
    In fact, I think that's a giggling offense.

Now if the lies were worse and there was a package not sent or delivered, then that is another thing.

Is that what is being talked about?
    Ok the walk in thing was stupidity. However the issue I have with that is making up the bs with the wife not being able to have kids. Dude put allot of thought into that lie.
    Second issue is the blatant disrespect with regards to mentioning competitors web sites. He was advised to edit the post which he did not do. Instead he chose to become defensive and continued to argue with a well respected member. Instead of learning from that episode he continues to mention specific retailers.
    It is not the fact he lied nor is it he,posted other retailers sites. Its how he handled the aftermath of his actions when addressed.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    No saying u have a walk in and sending cigars to someone is not the problem. Kudos to u on your generosity! However telling white lies makes your reputation waver. I could care less either way because it has done me no harm, we will prolly never deal with each other bt with that said...keep contributing to the forums in an honest way and u will fix What transgressions happened in the past. Long ashes man....I LIKE TUHTLES
    HAY NEGATIVE REPLYS why don't U send some smokes out to one of our cgar buddies who is down and out trust me it will give U something to do besides bash on me
    seagarlover:
    HAY NEGATIVE REPLYS why don't U send some smokes out to one of our cgar buddies who is down and out trust me it will give U something to do besides bash on me
    Who exactly are you referring too? Im not sure there were negative replies? Are you referring to the truth posted by smokingdaddy and myself?
    I. I do not believe in bombing people. Im totally against sending people UBER AWESOME PREMIUMS. But that's just me.
    NO not U big steve if U read the posts some think because I made a mistake posting that walk in HUMI that I'm a career liar, I just sent gaberox an e-mail and left a message on his phone begging him to please get on line and let some of the posters know that I indeed sent U smokes and that my e-mail states I'm sending U another box of smokes that I have been building for U. this is getting old that's all i'm saying, like I said I can't wait to get home and join all of U on the site and because of one comment I made about that f#@$# humidor i catch crap every time I post
    I am so FN confused right now.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    This is not directed at ANYONE.... Its just my opinion. I HATE THIS F#@#ING DRAMA. Thanks ;)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Vision:
    This is not directed at ANYONE.... Its just my opinion. I HATE THIS F#@#ING DRAMA. Thanks ;)
    Offended.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Rain:
    Vision:
    Offended.
    You should be Baron Von Richthofen.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Vision:
    Peter likes doo doos
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    seagarlover:
    NO not U big steve if U read the posts some think because I made a mistake posting that walk in HUMI that I'm a career liar, I just sent gaberox an e-mail and left a message on his phone begging him to please get on line and let some of the posters know that I indeed sent U smokes and that my e-mail states I'm sending U another box of smokes that I have been building for U. this is getting old that's all i'm saying, like I said I can't wait to get home and join all of U on the site and because of one comment I made about that f#@$# humidor i catch crap every time I post
    At least you werent called a Prima Donna,,Jk,, I know of Gabe (gaberox) and I know he was going through a rough patch,, If you say you sent him sticks then thats good enough for me and I applaud you,, Gotta have a bit of some thick skin but also gotta have due respect to the other members,, even if we have our differences were all a close knit family and we look out for our own as well as the House.. So just chill and smoke a cigar,, K ? K!