Home General Discussion

Fellow BOTL and SOTL***Buyer, trader, seller, beware...Aeon Spiral

1235»

Comments

• T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    dennisking:
    Sorry but yeah if you live in Ohio and don't have at least an appreciation for The Ohio State University, you should move. I've been on campus and at The Shoe. I love my Bucks. I happen to live in Oregon and appreciate my home teams, the Ducks and the Beavers even though a Bucks flag flies on my front porch.
    +100, oh so true Dennis. Love me some Buckeyes!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Dennis, you just went up a notch in my book brother
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    dennisking:
    Sorry but yeah if you live in Ohio and don't have at least an appreciation for The Ohio State University, you should move. I've been on campus and at The Shoe. I love my Bucks. I happen to live in Oregon and appreciate my home teams, the Ducks and the Beavers even though a Bucks flag flies on my front porch.
    EDIT (number 2)- scratch that - I'm typing too much and not trying to thread jack....so PM to you instead Dennis.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Gaetano7890:
    That was a nice hit and without getting back into any of this it seems that aeon being young may have gotten over his head trying to compete with some of the crazy bombs that go on around here. Aeon I truly hope your family is well.
    +1, and nothing wrong with "getting back into any of this", as that was the subject of this post in the first place. Discussing it is what we're supposed to do, and to do it fairly ALL angles and POV's should be set forth. Vision, good on you for posting up that aeon.spiral came thru with his end of the trade. A lot of folks wanted to see if he would make right the issues he had outstanding when all this went down, and it would seem he is making the effort to do just that.

Aeon.spiral - if you're still reading thru the forums, good on you for working on the issues to get things squared away. It would have been easy to just throw up your hands, say F it, and walk away. Getting Vision's half of his trade shows you're trying to do the right thing, and it IS noticed and appreciated.

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    WhoDeyGal:
    The Sniper:
    jgibv:
    OSU is more like central Ohio's pro bball and football teams than it is a university.
    Well, I gotta give them this...

The Cincinatti Bungles
    The Cleveland Brownies
    The Cleveland Cavaliers

... or...

OSU.

They ARE Ohio's only pro sports team fer Chrissakes! Its instinct for a drowning man to cling to a life preserver isnt it? LOL GO IRISH! :-)

Ummm, I resent that Sniper! ;) Go Bengals and OSU!
    WhoDeyGal, I actually have no beef with the Bungles at all. In fact, it would do my heart good to see them get back to the glory days of the franchise. It may have been before your time given your tender years (no idea how old you are, Im just guessing), but I remember the days of Kenny Anderson, Icky Woods (who could EVER forget the Icky Shuffle??? LOL), Anthony Munoz, et all fondly. Their playoff WAR with the San Diego Chargers back in the day, when players on both sides had to be carted off the field due to exhaustion, was an absolute classic in every sense of the word. They seem to be headed in the right direction these lately... if your ownership ever pops its head out of its collective azz, the potential for greatness is there.

None of which, however, changes the way I feel about Ohowihateohio State. ;-) GO IRISH!!!

• WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    The Sniper:
    WhoDeyGal:
    The Sniper:
    jgibv:
    OSU is more like central Ohio's pro bball and football teams than it is a university.
    Well, I gotta give them this...

The Cincinatti Bungles
    The Cleveland Brownies
    The Cleveland Cavaliers

... or...

OSU.

They ARE Ohio's only pro sports team fer Chrissakes! Its instinct for a drowning man to cling to a life preserver isnt it? LOL GO OSU! :-)

Ummm, I resent that Sniper! ;) Go Bengals and OSU!
    WhoDeyGal, I actually have no beef with the Bengals at all. In fact, it would do my heart good to see them get back to the glory days of the franchise. It may have been before your time given your tender years (no idea how old you are, Im just guessing), but I remember the days of Kenny Anderson, Icky Woods (who could EVER forget the Icky Shuffle??? LOL), Anthony Munoz, et all fondly. Their playoff WAR with the San Diego Chargers back in the day, when players on both sides had to be carted off the field due to exhaustion, was an absolute classic in every sense of the word. They seem to be headed in the right direction these lately... if your ownership ever pops its head out of its collective azz, the potential for greatness is there.

None of which, however, changes the way I feel about Ohowihateohio State. ;-) GO OSU!!!

I agree 100% about Mike Brown. I don't know I single fan that cares for him. But, bringing on Andy Dalton was the best decision they could have made. I think he will keep turning the team around and surprise us all :)