Home General Discussion

Fellow BOTL and SOTL***Buyer, trader, seller, beware...Aeon Spiral

Comments

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    catfishbluezz:
    I find some of this funny... Throw it all out there huh??? Well...his stor doesn't include the fact that he had been called out for weeks via PM and did not make amends until we threatened this.... Funny how that happens... And if this was not enough, then I guess I just have a problem with people knowingly defrauding members. What the fvck else do you want? Excuses came after the fact...you get 9 lives at ccom, he died all 9 times before he asked for forgiveness.... Hard times he says? Why dont you guys do a simple search through his posts from may 23-June 8.... Then tell me if his sob story matches. I'm done here... There is plenty...my bad for helping... Th people scammed here aren't complaining one bit...

I have a trade out there with Ryan. Look... I was one of the people who didnt get an end of a trade with him... YET.... I asked him out right "Will I see my sticks" and he said yes I will. Does it suck sure. I think what this was all about was just to say BE CAREFUL. How would the guys who got burnt have felt if someone else got it worse and they never said a thing. If Ryan is going thru what he says I know the guys on this board would wish him all the best... as they have been. I do think tho this was handled propperly and I thank Catfish.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Guys it's OVER Said and DONE!!! Please for the sanity of the brotherhood I anyone else has anything to say just let it go or pm each other! This is my favorite site to be on and I want it to stay that way but the bickering is getting old already!! What's done is done one way or another it's over so let it drop!! If I am outta place I apologize!!!! Remember we ARE BOTL and SOTL = brother and sisters = Family so let's move on smoke a good one and enjoy the site for why we all joined the BROTHERHOOD!!!!!
    Vision:
    catfishbluezz:
    I find some of this funny... Throw it all out there huh??? Well...his stor doesn't include the fact that he had been called out for weeks via PM and did not make amends until we threatened this.... Funny how that happens... And if this was not enough, then I guess I just have a problem with people knowingly defrauding members. What the fvck else do you want? Excuses came after the fact...you get 9 lives at ccom, he died all 9 times before he asked for forgiveness.... Hard times he says? Why dont you guys do a simple search through his posts from may 23-June 8.... Then tell me if his sob story matches. I'm done here... There is plenty...my bad for helping... Th people scammed here aren't complaining one bit...

I have a trade out there with Ryan. Look... I was one of the people who didnt get an end of a trade with him... YET.... I asked him out right "Will I see my sticks" and he said yes I will. Does it suck sure. I think what this was all about was just to say BE CAREFUL. How would the guys who got burnt have felt if someone else got it worse and they never said a thing. If Ryan is going thru what he says I know the guys on this board would wish him all the best... as they have been. I do think tho this was handled propperly and I thank Catfish.
    Agreed
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Medic45:
    Guys it's OVER Said and DONE!!! Please for the sanity of the brotherhood I anyone else has anything to say just let it go or pm each other! This is my favorite site to be on and I want it to stay that way but the bickering is getting old already!! What's done is done one way or another it's over so let it drop!! If I am outta place I apologize!!!! Remember we ARE BOTL and SOTL = brother and sisters = Family so let's move on smoke a good one and enjoy the site for why we all joined the BROTHERHOOD!!!!!
    Listen redneck. We are DBOTLs. Don't be so sexists segregating male and female.
    Medic45:

Ok.... so now I am starting to get it ...... Irish said earlier "We need to get back to smoking Brothers and Sisters".... Do I have a choice on who I get to smoke?
    jliu:
    Medic45:
    Ok I'm confused pm me
    jliu:
    Medic45:

Are you saying it all feels the same in the dark?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Medic45:
    jliu:
    Medic45:
    Ok I'm confused pm me
    my bad sir. I was purely joking. DBOTL means douche bag of the leaf (quite the stupid term that I made up). Lets forget about all this and have a herf.
    jliu:
    Medic45:
    jliu:
    Medic45:
    Ok I'm confused pm me
    my bad sir. I was purely joking. DBOTL means douche bag of the leaf (quite the stupid term that I made up). Lets forget about all this and have a herf.
    LMAO let's do it
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jasonusa1:
    catfishbluezz:
    Th people scammed here aren't complaining one bit...
    Who would know if they were? They're all remaining anonymous.
    The three peopl whom voted on it who've been ere much longer than you or I... My bad for looking out for them.... Check Amy mediation thread, that's how it's done bro....
    Want it all? He lied to several members, he did bad trades with several members, he asked several members to do send bombs in his behalf, he asked several members for money, while he was "broke" he engage in 6 transaction's, when he was aske to reconcile, he refused.... Sounds like a forum winner to me! Did I mention he's full of sh$t too??? If you guys have a problem, then by all means...the doors open...
    catfishbluezz:
    Did I mention he's funif sh$t too???

Ok now I am lost.
    Vision:
    catfishbluezz:
    Did I mention he's funif sh$t too???

Ok now I am lost.
    Gotta love iPhones lol...
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    lukemck:
    Smokindaddy:
    and to bury the hatchet we should hook up a 5 stick blind trade between us. What do you say?
    I'm down for sure but my humidor is currently empty(sans the two UZIs I'm saving).. It will be next week at the soonest before I can get to the B&M and pick up 5 to send you
    It's all good. PM me when your ready.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    jasonusa1:
    catfishbluezz:
    So Jason, you are saying that you would like to have your name out there, if this happened to you, to take the flack like catfish and them have been catching on this?

Catfish and the others offered up all the information in a PM. If you can't respect the wishes of those people who were involved, then so be it. To me, that is out of line.

You tend to like to make these one line posts to stir people up. Not sure I understand that.

I'm sure though, that YOU could have handled it better. Right?

You are more than welcome to flame me. I have my fire suit on and can take it.
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    It take balls to do what catfish has done here. It's not easy to stand against a tide. Thanks for coming forward.
    0patience:
    jasonusa1:
    catfishbluezz:
    So Jason, you are saying that you would like to have your name out there, if this happened to you, to take the flack like catfish and them have been catching on this?

Catfish and the others offered up all the information in a PM. If you can't respect the wishes of those people who were involved, then so be it. To me, that is out of line.

You tend to like to make these one line posts to stir people up. Not sure I understand that.

I'm sure though, that YOU could have handled it better. Right?

You are more than welcome to flame me. I have my fire suit on and can take it.

Jeah! Man that was sexy..
    stad:
    It take balls to do what catfish has done here. It's not easy to stand against a tide. Thanks for coming forward.

Yup.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    catfishbluezz:
    Want it all? He lied to several members, he did bad trades with several members, he asked several members to do send bombs in his behalf, he asked several members for money, while he was "broke" he engage in 6 transaction's, when he was aske to reconcile, he refused.... Sounds like a forum winner to me! Did I mention he's full of sh$t too??? If you guys have a problem, then by all means...the doors open...
    Thanks for bringing all of this to our attention catfish. Even if Ryan's responses were the gospel truth it still doesn't seem that he was being responsible enough to be a member in good standing on the forum. Also, I agree that anyone with the time to make over a thousand posts in a month should be able to find the time to make things right on his trades, etc.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Gentlemen, lets keep a few things in mind here...

1) catfishbluezz is looking out for the best interests of the members of this forum.

2) What caused this issue to be brought to the public attention of the forum was not a single incident involving aeon.spiral and another member, but apparently several issues which demonstrated pattern of behavior.

3) I was consulted about this matter by a number of people involved with it, and I can tell you unequivocally that a LOT of discussion was set forth about how to handle the issue. This was not a case of someone arbitrarily taking a flamethrower to someone.

4) The reason some things that have been alluded to but have not come out fully into the open were at the request of the people who stepped forward during the course of researching the issue. They have their right to privacy the same as we all do. Their volunteering their own experiences and interactions with aeon.spiral helped to put the puzzle pieces together to form the bigger picture of what was going on here.

5) On the flip side of the coin, let's try and be respectful of our newer members who are contributing to this thread. Remember, they can only go off what they are reading here and how they interpret it. Lets keep it to discussing the issue in a respectful manner.

Im not going to let Catfish take the fire souly on this. For the people that want names of the people, well your not going to get them. What I can tell you is that a member of the forum brought the Ryan situation to my attention. After doing a little fact finding I contacted Catfish and passed along the information. Catfish also did some fact finding of his own and once all had been confirmed the information was presented to certain Vets on the forum. There was enough evidence for the Vets to vote and and a peacefully resolution was constructed.

So for all who don't agree and have a different opinion of your own, please understand there is more then just one person you should have an issue with. That being said, for all that still disagree, we can agree to disagree and get back to smoking some fantastic sticks and finding better topics to discuss.
    The Sniper:
    Gentlemen, lets keep a few things in mind here...

1) catfishbluezz is looking out for the best interests of the members of this forum.

2) What caused this issue to be brought to the public attention of the forum was not a single incident involving aeon.spiral and another member, but apparently several issues which demonstrated pattern of behavior.

3) I was consulted about this matter by a number of people involved with it, and I can tell you unequivocally that a LOT of discussion was set forth about how to handle the issue. This was not a case of someone arbitrarily taking a flamethrower to someone.

4) The reason some things that have been alluded to but have not come out fully into the open were at the request of the people who stepped forward during the course of researching the issue. They have their right to privacy the same as we all do. Their volunteering their own experiences and interactions with aeon.spiral helped to put the puzzle pieces together to form the bigger picture of what was going on here.

5) On the flip side of the coin, let's try and be respectful of our newer members who are contributing to this thread. Remember, they can only go off what they are reading here and how they interpret it. Lets keep it to discussing the issue in a respectful manner.

+1
    Smokindaddy:
    Im not going to let Catfish take the fire souly on this. For the people that want names of the people, well your not going to get them. What I can tell you is that a member of the forum brought the Ryan situation to my attention. After doing a little fact finding I contacted Catfish and passed along the information. Catfish also did some fact finding of his own and once all had been confirmed the information was presented to certain Vets on the forum. There was enough evidence for the Vets to vote and and a peacefully resolution was constructed.

So for all who don't agree and have a different opinion of your own, please understand there is more then just one person you should have an issue with. That being said, for all that still disagree, we can agree to disagree and get back to smoking some fantastic sticks and finding better topics to discuss.
    +1
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Smokindaddy:
    lukemck:
    Smokindaddy:
    and to bury the hatchet we should hook up a 5 stick blind trade between us. What do you say?
    I'm down for sure but my humidor is currently empty(sans the two UZIs I'm saving).. It will be next week at the soonest before I can get to the B&M and pick up 5 to send you
    It's all good. PM me when your ready.
    Luke your empty?! We cant have that... please say your addy is on one of the boxes I got today.
    Smokindaddy:

Like a viaje super shot! Woot! image
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:

Great choice bro, and regardless of any and all things said, you did us all proud bro.
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:

That's what I'm talking about!!!
    Hitting the stage as soon as its done... Playing with an old friend and amazing artist
  • lukemcklukemck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    bigfnsteve:
    Luke your empty?! We cant have that... please say your addy is on one of the boxes I got today.
    I should have put 123 Fake St..
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I was going to stay out of this but since it's being turned from informing the members of this forum about a potetial theif taking money and sticks from unsupecting BOTL and SOTL to pointing a finger a Catfish for just relaying a message to inform all of us to be careful. I will say this things like this tear at the fabric of what makes this forum so great and a community that I am proud to be a part off. I'm not alway invovled in trades, bombings, etc but I am apart of this community and soom of the reason is I don't have the extra but when I do I give and I try to give more than whats expected I enjoy it and the generosity on this site Is something you don't see anymore today and I love it. If you shade a fellow member on acident make ammends quickly if you don't well you should be put on blast because you should not be able to do it to another unsepecting member and thats what Catfish did and he did it in the right way and his reputation is not in question in anyway on this forum because he is a stand up BOTL and I think we owe him his due.