Home General Discussion

AJ Fernandez Seconds are Back! FYI

13»

Comments

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Ok, I got some "Small Figurados" of these AJ Overruns in. They aren't small. Size: 5.75 to 6 inches, close to 60 RG at the fattest part by the head, tapering to maybe a 46 RG at the foot.

Wrapper is clearly Habano. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what these might be. Anyone know? If it was a connie wrapper, then they might be the Virtue Salomon. That's the closest thing as far as size is concerned. Wrapper is completely different though...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    allsmokedup:
    Ok, I got some "Small Figurados" of these AJ Overruns in. They aren't small. Size: 5.75 to 6 inches, close to 60 RG at the fattest part by the head, tapering to maybe a 46 RG at the foot.

Wrapper is clearly Habano. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what these might be. Anyone know? If it was a connie wrapper, then they might be the Virtue Salomon. That's the closest thing as far as size is concerned. Wrapper is completely different though...
    1844, MOW special, Padilla Miami all come in something like that.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    MVW67:
    allsmokedup:

Based on the size, could it possibly be a Diesel Double Perfecto?
    MVW67:
    I thought about those and compared to an est 1844 no 50. Wrapper was too light compared to the darker 1844 maduro. The MoW Figurado is huge, 7.1 inches, this one is an inch shorter. Same for the Miami Figurado.

edit: These might be Padilla Miami Oscuro Limitado, but the cap seems applied differently, and it isn't really an Oscuro color...
    skweekz:
    Based on the size, could it possibly be a Diesel Double Perfecto?
    I just compared it to a Diesel. The wrapper is too light. It's even slightly lighter than a Diesel Unlimited. But yeah, I just realized that it's a 6x60 Perfecto of something.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I've been through ten bundles, mostly toros, and i don't think any bundle was the same. A couple of them appeared to have different blends in the same bundle.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    If anyone wants to take the guess work out of AJ smokes I have a bunch for grabs in the trade section of the forum.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    smoking one now i had labeled aj seconds , like a figurado from 12/2011, its very good!!