Home General Discussion

CCOM FORUM BLEND WEEKLY POLL 2: WRAPPER

13»

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    yeah, i might actually buy the forum blend then.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Okay, okay, okay.... we will get a sumatra ecuador and maduro arapiraca. At least for the samples, cant gaurantee we will keep both depending on how they turn out =)
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Alex Svenson:
    Okay, okay, okay.... we will get a sumatra ecuador and maduro arapiraca. At least for the samples, cant gaurantee we will keep both depending on how they turn out =)
    Alex, you are THE man!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    It is interesting reading the results from the wrapper poll. There are a lot of guys that like a good maduro. I think if it says one thing, it says that we will need to do two blends if we want to capture a something everyone will like =)
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I didn't even get a chance to vote on these and you guys hit my favorite two wrappers. Well Kinda, I would've prefered the Mata Fina maduro but I won't argue with a maduro period :).
  • SmokeRingSmokeRing Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    Well, I'm sorry to have missed out on the "vote", but my daughter had a baby this week and I've had very little time to peruse forums! So even though I'm late to the party I would like to add my 2 cents. I agaree that it might be best to have a natural and a maduro version of the blend, but I can appreciate the difficulty (read expense) that that will entail and Alex is being more that generous to us here on the forum to even consider ramping up a project like this! Perhaps we could do an initial test of the blend in both natural and maduro and then do the normal "production" cigar in which ever is the most popular amoungst the testers. I love madros and they are what I predominately smoke. However, I think that the Cigar.com Brazilian label is an Arapirca maduro and I see no reason to have esentially two house blends with the same wrapper. So I will vote for the Mexican San Andres maduro because it sounds good. I don't know if I have smoked a cigar with that wrapper, but as we decided to keep the body medium this might make a good selection. As for the natural wrapper, I always prefer a complex blend and so I would be interested to try the Habano Copan Honduras as the description seems as if it could lend some nice complexity to the blend. There you have it folks, but whatever we come up with I will be delighted to try! Cheers!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    Awesome! I can't wait to try the blends.
  • BigginBiggin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    Again, I'm chiming in late, but... Yay!  The two wrappers I was most interested in got picked.  I have to admit I was caught by the different description of the maduro arapiraca like some of the others were.  Very tempting!