Home General Discussion

MARCH MADNESS RETURNS!

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    y2pascoe:
    This doesn't bode well for me. Here's a conversation between me and the fiancé as we were pulling out of the driveway this evening.

Me: Oh, there's a package at the door.
    Fiancé: Is it for you?
    Me: I think so.
    Fiancé: Is it cigars?
    Me: ....
    Fiancé: You think it's time to throttle back a bit?

See. Me = Screwed.
    OK, where are you hiding your microphones in my house?
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    robbyras:
    y2pascoe:
    This doesn't bode well for me. Here's a conversation between me and the fiancé as we were pulling out of the driveway this evening.

See. Me = Screwed.
    I say everyone here sends him a package with some stogies ;).
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    scarlin:
    robbyras:
    y2pascoe:

See. Me = Screwed.
    I say everyone here sends him a package with some stogies ;).
    OK guy's you may want to write this down for future referrence.

Um, no baby, that isn't another "Order" it's just another pass or trade. You know how it is, these things come about two or three to one compared to actual orders I make. :)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    D@mn best bad good news I've gotten all day lol
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    it seems to be a pretty good deal to me.
    Screamin deal... gonna pass though
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    robbyras:
    Yep, same.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    That's an awesome deal! If I didn't have a ton of em already, I'd be all over it.
  • edhedh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    Not quite what I had in mind, so I had to think on it before I bit. Any other Padilla or vitola, and I would have passed.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Russ55:
    robbyras:
    Yep, same.
    +1
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    BigT06:
    That's an awesome deal! If I didn't have a ton of em already, I'd be all over it.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    It's extremely tempting but I gotta pass. Already have too many Miami's that I don't smoke that often.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    Is the only change to these Miamis a new band and box? Same cigar? I almost missed it, but remembered they used to come 24 to a box, then looked closer.

Such a great smoke; I have a ton already and have been agonizing all day over getting these anyways.
    Bought today's due to the Padrons, also 4 months of the COTM
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Sweet deal today! Might have to jump on this one. LOVE those Padrons and I only have about 9 Armadas left... hmmm....
  • edhedh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    scarlin:
    Bought today's due to the Padrons, also 4 months of the COTM
    Same here, the Padrons pushed it over the top for me.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Wish list getting checked off tonight. Just picked up two of the march madness tonight....
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    dammit, they got me. 1926 no2 maduro....... well played, ccom. Well played, indeed.
    oldsoulrevival:
    dammit, they got me. 1926 no2 maduro....... well played, ccom. Well played, indeed.
    +1
    oh man... i only have 2 armadas left... i don't need the lighter, but... I've never even HAD a Padron 1926... oh man... 50 is not that bad... oh man
    robbyras:
    oh man... i only have 2 armadas left... i don't need the lighter, but... I'ven never even HAD a Padron 1926... oh man... 50 is not that bad... oh man
    Click sumbit.....hurry before your wife catches you! Remember it is better to beg for forgivness than to ask for premission.
    robbyras:
    oh man... i only have 2 armadas left... i don't need the lighter, but... I've never even HAD a Padron 1926... oh man... 50 is not that bad... oh man
    buy it. The 26 maduro no2 is hands down the best cigar I've ever had. Every time I light one up, i get week in the knees, my eyes roll back, a smile runs across my face, I let out a deep breath, and I take it all in because the hour+ you spend smoking that stick is one of those finer moments in life that make it worth living.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    robbyras:
    +1... That darn lighter. I only want the Armada and the Padron.....ugh. what to do what to do.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Just went in for one... I've only had the LHC Core, can't wait to see what the Padron 1926 is like!
    allsmokedup:
    Just went in for one... I've only had the LHC Core, can't wait to see what the Padron 1926 is like!
    We should all get it, and then have a night where we all smoke them together and chat about it here on the forums.
    Oh, and for the record, Padron is one of three brands (Davidoff and Arturo Fuente) that the people at ccom are not allowed to ever discount without the manufactures consent. Basically, you NEVER see Padron 1926s on sale. This is super rare. Just thought you should know.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    I bit, and blame you.

oldsoulrevival:
    robbyras:

buy it. The 26 maduro no2 is hands down the best cigar I've ever had. Every time I light one up, i get week in the knees, my eyes roll back, a smile runs across my face, I let out a deep breath, and I take it all in because the hour+ you spend smoking that stick is one of those finer moments in life that make it worth living.
    ndhaon91:
    I bit, and blame you.
    oldsoulrevival:
    robbyras:
    I gladly take the blame for this one :) haha
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    oldsoulrevival:
    Oh, and for the record, Padron is one of three brands (Davidoff and Arturo Fuente) that the people at ccom are not allowed to ever discount without the manufactures consent. Basically, you NEVER see Padron 1926s on sale. This is super rare. Just thought you should know.
    Hasn't Alex mentioned that they don't have a contract with Padron?
    Unthought_Known:
    oldsoulrevival:
    Hasn't Alex mentioned that they don't have a contract with Padron?
    Not sure. I just know that I contacted Andy about a box of Padrons to see if he could work something out, and he told me that he isn't allowed to budge and inch on those cigars without consent from the company. The reason is basically that those companies i listed approach the pricing as: if you discount our product without our okay, then you won't be selling our product anymore. It make sense from their interests, I just wish my favorite cigar didn't cost me an arm and a leg.