Home General Discussion

Smoking Pics

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey brother, no that was the first Armada I was ever gifted and it was from Todd (bandyt09) and was a big behemoth... something like 6 * 60 or something like that. I'm doing my MoW Special Forces Badge tomorrow and have the whole crew together for tht already... starting off with the belicoso Virtue and going from there :)
    That one was a 6.5x56 from Todd A.

The one Todd P. (me) sent is an Armada corona - 5x44
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey brother, no that was the first Armada I was ever gifted and it was from Todd (bandyt09) and was a big behemoth... something like 6 * 60 or something like that. I'm doing my MoW Special Forces Badge tomorrow and have the whole crew together for tht already... starting off with the belicoso Virtue and going from there :)

Exactly... REALLY interested to see the taste differences between the Giant Armada and the Corona Armada... corona and lancero seem to be my favorite sizes/taste profiles so this is exciting :) Thanks a lot to BOTH Todd's for such an incredible gift by both brothers!

BigT, I am doing the MoW S.F. Badge tomorrow all day since it's my first day off from work since I started... pics from the whole thing with pics of me smoking each stick will follow tomorrow as I progress through the challenge ;)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:

Exactly... REALLY interested to see the taste differences between the Giant Armada and the Corona Armada... corona and lancero seem to be my favorite sizes/taste profiles so this is exciting :) Thanks a lot to BOTH Todd's for such an incredible gift by both brothers!

BigT, I am doing the MoW S.F. Badge tomorrow all day since it's my first day off from work since I started... pics from the whole thing with pics of me smoking each stick will follow tomorrow as I progress through the challenge ;)
    I prefer the corona myself...
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:

Hurry up and do it Brett gosh! I need to go for a corona only badge. I have all of them except for the Maduro =/.
  • bigmatt72bigmatt72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    I had to christen my new ruination cutter properly today
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    90+ Irishman:
    Got some more smoking pics from the past handful of days and weeks and figured I would shoot some up for ya'll imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Now that looks like somebody enjoying a smoke!
  • thicksmoke9thicksmoke9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    Where are you smoking? Coffee shop? I wish there were more places outside to sit and enjoy a smoke around here. I usually just end up in the back yard.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Rhamlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    Got some more smoking pics from the past handful of days and weeks and figured I would shoot some up for ya'll imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Now that looks like somebody enjoying a smoke!

You know 90+ Irishman you DONT LOOK 90+ ... all wrinkley and crinkley and all ... as a matter of fact you look a LOT younger than 90+ ... saaayyyyyy ... what gives . ( yeah its a slow day at work !!! )
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Well gonna throw in a non smokin pic to get Brett's attention not to stop this thread, but just a pic to share with the bros. and a brother..wish I had a cig at the time, but......Richmond was fun but it is really sh1ty facility....what can i say but a pretty pic of me and he wify...

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    was that from the spring race this year? If so I was at it!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Gray4lines:
    Photobucket

Enjoying a little Halloween smoke with my buddy.
    I love this photo!!!!!!
    BigT06:
    KingoftheCove:
    Marty (JLMarta) and his lovely wife Barbara invited my wife and I to visit them at their campsite on the beach for drinks and a smoke.
    We had a great time - thanks Marty!

Is there a climate zone change directly in between you two? lol
    Thats some funny shitt BIG T!!Why is JJ's "legs" video runnin through my head right now....lol NICE RV!!!
    ENFIDL:
    It was '08 the year Kyle spun out JR right in front of me...I will never go back to Richmond...it was a fun but horrible experience...the facility is broken....piss water ran everywere when I went..I guess they say that about KY now since everyone listened to it on the radio on I75...we waited for hours to park at that the Richmond Race back then....no different....show up race day...wait I guess???? Got drunk and cussed my sister out...that was fun...lol...Don't get me started on Bristol in March though....it gets cold...I was even doin snow angels...
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    It was '08 the year Kyle spun out JR right in front of me...I will never go back to Richmond...it was a fun but horrible experience...the facility is broken....piss water ran everywere when I went..I guess they say that about KY now since everyone listened to it on the radio on I75...we waited for hours to park at that the Richmond Race back then....no different....show up race day...wait I guess???? Got drunk and cussed my sister out...that was fun...lol...Don't get me started on Bristol in March though....it gets cold...I was even doin snow angels...
    I grew up 20 min from Bristol in Johnson City and went to all the races so I def know what you're talking about. Richmond has improved their facilities some. The spring race was in honor of one of my buddies who died in Afghanistan and his brother. It was really cool
    ENFIDL:
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    I grew up 20 min from Bristol in Johnson City and went to all the races so I def know what you're talking about. Richmond has improved their facilities some. The spring race was in honor of one of my buddies who died in Afghanistan and his brother. It was really cool
    Didn't mean any disrespect...its been a couple of years ago...wish i could c it in better form...
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    Didn't mean any disrespect...its been a couple of years ago...wish i could c it in better form...
    None taken man. Sorry if it came off that I took it that way. I was just saying that it seemed like they'd made improvements over what you described to what it was like when I was there is all
    CvilleE:
    Well gonna throw in a non smokin pic to get Brett's attention not to stop this thread, but just a pic to share with the bros. and a brother..wish I had a cig at the time, but......Richmond was fun but it is really sh1ty facility....what can i say but a pretty pic of me and he wify...

Great pic Eric, you and the wife look fantastic together! ;) The races are a blast but sounds like the facility was more than just a little "sh!tty" so I'm sorry for that brother! Everyone has been putting up some pretty great shots lately, and to answer a few back questions, the earlier pics were outside of a Star-schmucks a few miles from the house on one of the last nice days we had. And no the 90+ schtick was in reference to the quality of smokes upbringing I had from my father lol. E, sorry about your buddy but the honor sounded spot on!
    ENFIDL:
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    None taken man. Sorry if it came off that I took it that way. I was just saying that it seemed like they'd made improvements over what you described to what it was like when I was there is all
    Sweeewww..didn't want to piss a marine off..i'd be done for...lol..do u remember when we had snow in Bristol? I camped for 3 days in the snow...me and my wife hated each other for a day or 2...lol...got plenty of pics...kinda dirty but it was Bristol..what can I say...
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    Sweeewww..didn't want to piss a marine off..i'd be done for...lol..do u remember when we had snow in Bristol? I camped for 3 days in the snow...me and my wife hated each other for a day or 2...lol...got plenty of pics...kinda dirty but it was Bristol..what can I say...
    Oh I remember it. That was a MISERABLE day! lol My dad was like uhhhh are you gonna make it. The first half of the race when it was still snowing and there was like 15 gazillion cautions was terrible
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    Finger burner or drunk? I think a little of both. My wife got this pic of me my first night back. Good times....

Photobucket

howtobass:
    Finger burner or drunk? I think a little of both. My wife got this pic of me my first night back. Good times....

Photobucket

does this mean you are home and I can bomb you back to the atone age???? PM me your addy or it will hurt far far worse... That is all lol
    PM incoming...
    howtobass:
    PM incoming...
    Responded, and you are now screwed... enjoy brother... I'll send some KY to help the raping you are about to get.... ;)
  • bigmatt72bigmatt72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    90+ Irishman:
    howtobass:
    PM incoming...
    Responded, and you are now screwed... enjoy brother... I'll send some KY to help the raping you are about to get.... ;)
    When did bombing get so graphic? All you are missing now is a like a Penn State football coach reference.
    howtobass:

Photobucket

Watcha smokin??
    The Kid:
    howtobass:

Watcha smokin??

It was my first ever infused cigar. Tabak Especial rey eye. The day I was leaving, CCOM had a daily deal on 5 and I said why not? I've been wanting to try an infused cigar. The first third was actually too sweet for my liking, but i'm glad I stuck with it (like I usually do) because half way through the tabacco flavors really started to come through and it was enjoyable as you can see. LOL

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    This is an Obsidian bombed in from Tony. What a great smoke! I've go to admit, this pic turned out better than it deserved to. Almost makes me look like I know what I'm doing with a camera phone.

• StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    What phone is that taken with?
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Morro Castle. It was a fantastic cigar and if you look closely enough you will see I smoked it so far I actually singed the hair on my finger :)

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Teege:
    Morro Castle. It was a fantastic cigar and if you look closely enough you will see I smoked it so far I actually singed the hair on my finger :)

If you've got an old pair of forceps laying around, you can use 'em like a roach clip. Failing that, you could use the old hobo trick of sticking a toothpick most of the way through the stick and get a few more puffs.