Home General Discussion

Smoking Pics

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Hey BOTL/SOTL, I figured it would be a fun thread to post pics of smoking... got the idea this morning when winter finally coming, that I sat outside getting rained/sleeted on bundled up with thermals, a blanket and STILL freezing my a$$ off.... started to laugh at myself and the wife took a pic to show just how stupid I was : imageimage

So here is the deal, could be funny, could be awesome, just post up your smoking pics!! --Brett

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Ah yes I'll be there my self in a couple months. Sweat pants over jeans and a ski jacket and still freezin to death but sometimes you have to have a gar.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Yeah already there myself... frozen to the point that the fingers had a problem holding the gar, but still well well worth it!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey BOTL/SOTL, I figured it would be a fun thread to post pics of smoking... got the idea this morning when winter finally coming, that I sat outside getting rained/sleeted on bundled up with thermals, a blanket and STILL freezing my a$$ off.... started to laugh at myself and the wife took a pic to show just how stupid I was : imageimage

So here is the deal, could be funny, could be awesome, just post up your smoking pics!! --Brett

Man!! Where do you live, Antarctica?? Just kidding - I know where you live. What's the altitude there, though?
    Just under 5,000 ft... it gets pretty cold pretty early.
    Yeah, I know how that goes. I once lived in Kremmling, CO when I was on a construction job near Granby. If memory serves, Kremmling lays at about 7600 ft. and colder'n a witch's mammary gland in the winter.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Bumping with my own smoking pic and smoking buddy. PhotobucketPhotobucket
    So what brand of 'Gar does the little guy prefer?
    Grape Drank Blunts.....
    jlmarta:
    So what brand of 'Gar does the little guy prefer?
    He seemed to like the Ave Maria corona that I was smoking lol. The bug wouldnt stop crawling up my hand. Kinda funny.
    Ha gross. Id never smoke those.
    Haha well don't let ENFIDL know... those are his fav's lol! Good pic btw brother, I'm hoping some others will start posting up sometime soon...
    lol definitely wont. maybe we should buy a box and bomb him with them! and when I say box I mean like 24 of those suckers. jkjk
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    This is a good idea I'll have to get a pic from my wife. She says I look like a goofball when I smoke.
    Rhamlin:
    This is a good idea I'll have to get a pic from my wife. She says I look like a goofball when I smoke.
    Better words were never said... my wife said the near identical thing to me, hence why she took the pic and I posted it lol. I'll see if I can get another one up today sometime.
    JSaint:
    lol definitely wont. maybe we should buy a box and bomb him with them! and when I say box I mean like 24 of those suckers. jkjk
    Saint... lets totally do it!!! I'll start looking for them today!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Nice thread idea!

Here are a few shots of me smoking it up in Ireland earlier this year.... the last one is from Spain on my honeymoon... We had a private balcony with our own hot tub... great times... Firing up my first of many PSD4 on that trip!
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Me in my Buckeyes hat and my favorite cigar smoking sweatshirt. This was taken a couple years ago on the deck of my last house. It's my avatar for a lot of sites

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I very seldom allow my picture to be taken. Just don't like it. I will get some up here after I return from Cuba because I am sure I will have my picture taken a few times while there.
    I don't have any of me smoking either.

I have taken to smoking in the garage smoking room already a couple ot times because of winds and rain. This year I have cable and a small TV out there so I will be able to watch hockey or whatever while I am enjoying a good stick.
    Just had this one snapped this morning out on my patio. That's an RP Fusion double maduro that some kind-hearted BORK sent to me not long ago. I think it's a churchill but I couldn't find any for sale to compare size - might be a double corona. Pretty good smoke except it kept going out on me and I know the humidity wasn't to blame. It stayed at a steady 60-61 % RH out there.

Compare this shot with the one of poor ol' 90+ Irishman out there in Longmont, CO. Now you know why I don't live in Kremmling, CO any more.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Great pics guys!! Thanks for sharing
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    some good looking picts, Ill have to see if I have one floating around lol.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    In the cigar bar on my Cruise back in March. :)
    DSCN1406
    djbeenie:
    DSCN1406

You lucky devil, you. When was this and which cruise line? We just took Norwegian to the Bahamas and I was assured ahead of time that there was a cigar lounge aboard. BS!! I had to burn my sticks on the very top deck at the @ss-end of the ship where the wind blows constantly. Cigar-friendly, my @ss!!!
    jlmarta:
    djbeenie:
    DSCN1406

You lucky devil, you. When was this and which cruise line? We just took Norwegian to the Bahamas and I was assured ahead of time that there was a cigar lounge aboard. BS!! I had to burn my sticks on the very top deck at the @ss-end of the ship where the wind blows constantly. Cigar-friendly, my @ss!!!
    Great pics to all of you guys!! I'll get a couple better ones up tomorrow... it's been a hellacious past couple of days with some really heinous things going on. I'll see what I can do to get a few more pics up though.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    jlmarta:
    djbeenie:
    DSCN1406

It was a Carnival cruise to the Bahamas. :)
    djbeenie:
    jlmarta:
    djbeenie:
    DSCN1406

It was a Carnival cruise to the Bahamas. :)

Well, good. I'm happy to hear that you had a good trip and could enjoy your sticks, Bro. And you went at a better time of year than we did, too, I think. Good for you.
    Here's one of me getting ready to head outside to fire up while in Columbus for the American Idol concert. Guess my wife is right I do look goofy with a cigar in my mouth?image
    Got a couple of me and my wife this morning in front of the local b&m: imageimage And the GORGEOUS wife right before her interview: image Great pics BORKs, keep em' coming!!!
    Great pics, that reminds me that's what the forum needs is a thread of women smoking gar's.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Rhamlin:
    Great pics, that reminds me that's what the forum needs is a thread of women smoking gar's.
    I did a google on "women smokin gar's". All I can say is "thank god the kids weren't around!!!