Home General Discussion

Smoking Pics

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Smokin with Matt Booth:
    LOL. PT? I bet you got your Go Fasters on too... :D
    Ahem if you look closely you can see the top of my Danner boots lol hell yeah man I rocked the sh!t outta the silkies because we all know it ain't a party until someone's pants are off!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Smokin with Matt Booth:
    Ahem if you look closely you can see the top of my Danner boots lol hell yeah man I rocked the sh!t outta the silkies because we all know it ain't a party until someone's pants are off!
    Sorry I thought you ran in mud.
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Smokin with Matt Booth:
    haha well I had to retire to ol boot camp go fasters many moons ago. Although I did have my ink stink and moon beam on me :p
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Smokin with Matt Booth:
    haha well I had to retire to ol boot camp go fasters many moons ago. Although I did have my ink stink and moon beam on me :p
    What shoe size are you? We should all get go fasters!!
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Smokin with Matt Booth:
    11 in boot camp go fasters my good sir lol what about you?
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Smokin with Matt Booth:
    10 in go fasters. Nice and snug so I don't carry any of the nice MCRD sand around.
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Smokin with Matt Booth:
    10 in go fasters. Nice and snug so I don't carry any of the nice MCRD sand around.
    Don't wanna get any of the sand fleas trapped in there lol
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Marty (JLMarta) and his lovely wife Barbara invited my wife and I to visit them at their campsite on the beach for drinks and a smoke.
    We had a great time - thanks Marty!

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    KingoftheCove:
    Marty (JLMarta) and his lovely wife Barbara invited my wife and I to visit them at their campsite on the beach for drinks and a smoke.

Is there a climate zone change directly in between you two? lol
    BigT06:
    KingoftheCove:

Marty is impervious to cold..................that is his year-round attire! lol
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    BigT06:
    KingoftheCove:

ROFLMAO
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great looking pics guys! Love to see multiple brothers in a smoking shot and this is a great one!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    From my trip to Orlando. I didn't let the gf take a pic of me smoking inside though lol. Photobucket
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    amz1301:
    BigT06:
    KingoftheCove:

ROFLMAO
    +1
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Love those lounge chairs. They really look relaxing.
    JSaint:
    From my trip to Orlando. I didn't let the gf take a pic of me smoking inside though lol. Photobucket
    Jake, awesome pic brother looks like a really slick place! It's hilarious, I swear and I am not exagerating... I haven't boughten myself a stick in weeks... I keep spending money that I don't have and shouldn't but only to buy sticks for brothers... I must have dropped a little more than I should cuz the wife is starting to look at me a little sideways, but I haven't bought a stick that I haven't gifted in weeks LOL!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    KingoftheCove:
    BigT06:
    KingoftheCove:

My Italian cousins call me Orso Polara. Must have something to do with all the blubber.

I'll post more when I get to somewhere with a better signal strength.
    jlmarta:
    KingoftheCove:
    BigT06:
    KingoftheCove:

My Italian cousins call me Orso Polara. Must have something to do with all the blubber.

Okay, we're home, now, and Kingofthecove didn't quite tell the whole story - great guy that he is. My child bride and I dropped in at his deli to have lunch and introduce ourselves. We were camped on the beach just a few miles from the deli so I was hoping he'd have time to burn a stick and maybe sip a libation or three. Anyway, we walked up to the counter to place our order and I asked the guy, "Are you the king of the cove?" His jaw kinda dropped and I quickly told him who I was and introduced my wife. He stuck out his hand, said yes, he was the king of the cove, and promptly told us that lunch was on the house. This is the kind of guy he is! And he wouldn't let me refuse.

So, we had lunch, chatted a bit, and I told him where we were camped and invited him and his lovely wife, Jennifer, to join us on the beach that evening when they could. So then, (get this, guys) when they show up he hands me a gift of 3 very nice sticks that he had selected after checking out my bio to see what I might like!!

Can you believe this guy?? What a great BORK!! So, what could I do? I hadn't anticipated this. And, to make matters worse, I didn't have any of the scotch that he liked on hand. So, I popped a magnum of champagne hoping it would suffice. It seemed to. We had a great evening and they're terrific folks.

Oh, and by the way, Orso Polara is Italian for polar bear.
    jlmarta:
    jlmarta:
    KingoftheCove:
    BigT06:
    KingoftheCove:

Okay, we're home, now, and Kingofthecove didn't quite tell the whole story - great guy that he is. My child bride and I dropped in at his deli to have lunch and introduce ourselves. We were camped on the beach just a few miles from the deli so I was hoping he'd have time to burn a stick and maybe sip a libation or three. Anyway, we walked up to the counter to place our order and I asked the guy, "Are you the king of the cove?" His jaw kinda dropped and I quickly told him who I was and introduced my wife. He stuck out his hand, said yes, he was the king of the cove, and promptly told us that lunch was on the house. This is the kind of guy he is! And he wouldn't let me refuse.

So, we had lunch, chatted a bit, and I told him where we were camped and invited him and his lovely wife, Jennifer, to join us on the beach that evening when they could. So then, (get this, guys) when they show up he hands me a gift of 3 very nice sticks that he had selected after checking out my bio to see what I might like!!

Can you believe this guy?? What a great BORK!! So, what could I do? I hadn't anticipated this. And, to make matters worse, I didn't have any of the scotch that he liked on hand. So, I popped a magnum of champagne hoping it would suffice. It seemed to. We had a great evening and they're terrific folks.

Thanks again for having us Marty, and for the kind words, we had a blast.
    Yes, my jaw kind of "dropped" when you said are you the "KingoftheCove", because Jennifer knows nothing about my Ccom handle, and if she did, she'd start lurking around here and reading all my posts, and discover that I intercept stick shipments (I have my cigars sent to the deli, since we're always here during mail deliver hours)......if she found that out.......I'm a tad scroood.....

Luckily, she has such a bad case of surfer's ear, combined with too many concerts, she damn near deaf!!.....and thus didn't hear what you said!....heh!!....I dodged a bullet!

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Very cool I can picture the look of surprise on Kings face.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Don't know if I'm ready to compare my legs with those of ENFIDL and the Polar Bear quite yet.
    beatnic:
    Don't know if I'm ready to compare my legs with those of ENFIDL and the Polar Bear quite yet.

Well, since I haven't yet seen yours or Enfidl's, I couldn't very well judge. I think mine are quite lovely, however. (Chuckle, chuckle, snurf)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Photobucket

Enjoying a little Halloween smoke with my buddy.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Gray4lines:
    Photobucket

Awesome. Sheer awesomeness.
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    BigT06:
    Gray4lines:
    Photobucket

Awesome. Sheer awesomeness.
    That is sweet lookin!
    KingoftheCove:
    jlmarta:
    jlmarta:
    KingoftheCove:
    BigT06:
    KingoftheCove:

Yes, my jaw kind of "dropped" when you said are you the "KingoftheCove", because Jennifer knows nothing about my Ccom handle, and if she did, she'd start lurking around here and reading all my posts, and discover that I intercept stick shipments (I have my cigars sent to the deli, since we're always here during mail deliver hours)......if she found that out.......I'm a tad scroood.....

Luckily, she has such a bad case of surfer's ear, combined with too many concerts, she damn near deaf!!.....and thus didn't hear what you said!....heh!!....I dodged a bullet!

Love reading stuff like this. Some good ol fashion bork on bork love!
    Got some more smoking pics from the past handful of days and weeks and figured I would shoot some up for ya'll imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    ENFIDL:
    KingoftheCove:
    jlmarta:
    jlmarta:
    KingoftheCove:
    BigT06:
    KingoftheCove:

Love reading stuff like this. Some good ol fashion bork on bork love!
    Awesome story!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    90+ Irishman:
    Got some more smoking pics from the past handful of days and weeks and figured I would shoot some up for ya'll imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    was that the armada u had for the MOW badge, freezin and all???? If so I have one i can replace it with...lol....does it get cold in Colorado or somethin??? ;-)
    Hey brother, no that was the first Armada I was ever gifted and it was from Todd (bandyt09) and was a big behemoth... something like 6 * 60 or something like that. I'm doing my MoW Special Forces Badge tomorrow and have the whole crew together for tht already... starting off with the belicoso Virtue and going from there :)