Home General Discussion

So Alex the suspense is killing us.....

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    I havent forgotten, there were some personal things that came up the last week that I had to take care of but I am back in action and this is on the top of my list.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Alex Svenson:
    I havent forgotten, there were some personal things that came up the last week that I had to take care of but I am back in action and this is on the top of my list.
    I hope everything is ok, Alex, we are glad you are back.
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    +1 Alex I hope all is better'
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Alex Svenson:
    Don't even fret Alex... The fact that you care enough to come here every now and then is awesome enough!

Thanks for all you do!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Lasabar:
    Alex Svenson:
    Don't even fret Alex... The fact that you care enough to come here every now and then is awesome enough!

Thanks for all you do!
    +1
    looking forward to the unvieling!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Alex Svenson:
    No worries Alex. Life as well all know is much more important. Hope everything is ok and like Lassie said thanks for all you do for us!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Alex Svenson:
    Patience leads to great things. No worries at all sir.
    Come on Alex... We know you're enjoying torturing us... But we'd really love to see the deal! LOL
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    The reason I am waiting to present the offer is because the cigars I want to use aren't here yet. By the way, did I mention a small shipment of armada coronas are landing in a few weeks..... Hint hint.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    that's all i need to know... Tim has my addy and CC on flie... put me down for one please
    Alex Svenson:
    The reason I am waiting to present the offer is because the cigars I want to use aren't here yet. By the way, did I mention a small shipment of armada coronas are landing in a few weeks..... Hint hint.
    YES! I'm glad that caught on! Wonder who thought of that...? That guys a genius. lol
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Alex Svenson:
    Damn Alex you never let us down, and never cease to amaze us.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    looking forward to it Alex, I really would like to try more coronas.
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Thats what I'm talking about!!! Thanks Alex
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Alex Svenson:
    Oh crap... I'm excited.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Alex Svenson:
    THAT is good news Alex, thanks for taking the feedback and running with it.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Pencil me in for one. Thanks Alex.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Awesome.. They were out of stock when I made my last order. It was destiny telling me to hold off for this. me thinks.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Shoot.. I wanted an Armada in a 80 ring gauge... Oh well... Next time

(HA! Screw that! I was just trying to throw off some folks from this idea and have all the corona to myself!!!)
    You can mark me down for an order. Or two or more.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    Just lit one up last nite, which has been resting since Tim's last deal. Smoked great, very comparable to the PA, but a bit more rounded and balanced - perhaps because of the age. All the PAs ive smoked have been fairly young. The Armada's fresh were a lot spicier/pepperier, so much so that i couldnt taste much else. but after the humi time, it really shined.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Sounds like something I may have to jump on. Good thing i have time to save up. :)
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    bump? has anyone yeard any word on this yet or did i miss out??
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Not yet. Im hoping it will come out when I'm ready to make an order an not just after I've just made one.
    I have been holding off on my orders hoping this would be my one big order. I'm still waiting.
    I have emailed the factory to see if it shipped yet and get a timeline. Unfortunately, I think this is our last batch of armada as we have used all the wrapper that is ready and wont be getting any more for a year. Even then, if the next batch out of fermentation is not up to par we wont use it so it could be longer if ever again :( Starting in October we are changing the freebie when you join the cigar of the month club so we can try to conserve whatever we have left. That said, I will be moving ahead with my deal on these coronas for your forum guys but it will be limited. I will let you guys know as soon as I get news on the landed date.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    I have emailed the factory to see if it shipped yet and get a timeline. Unfortunately, I think this is our last batch of armada as we have used all the wrapper that is ready and wont be getting any more for a year. Even then, if the next batch out of fermentation is not up to par we wont use it so it could be longer if ever again :( Starting in October we are changing the freebie when you join the cigar of the month club so we can try to conserve whatever we have left. That said, I will be moving ahead with my deal on these coronas for your forum guys but it will be limited. I will let you guys know as soon as I get news on the landed date.
    No problem Alex. All good things to those who wait, right?? Hope you're having a good labor day.
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    No problem Alex. All good things to those who wait, right?? Hope you're having a good labor day.
    #1 to that Krieg. Thse are going tobe my first Armadas and I'm looking forward to it but I've waited this long so I can wait a little longer. Also Alex, I think its cool that you guys don't rush out a product just becuase we'll buy it. thats business done the right way, and makes me proud to be a ccom customer. We can wait.
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    #1 to that Krieg. Thse are going tobe my first Armadas and I'm looking forward to it but I've waited this long so I can wait a little longer.

Also Alex, I think its cool that you guys don't rush out a product just becuase we'll buy it. The product has to be right before it hits the shelves representing you. thats business done the right way, and makes me proud to be a ccom customer.