Home General Discussion

So Alex the suspense is killing us.....

ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
Alex Svenson:
t_evan50:
ENFIDL:
Alex Svenson:
As a heads up, just want to thank everyone for not posting the deal here. Sometimes people post our deals and it gets us in hot water with cigar makers. It wasn't really the case with this time but it has happened in the past. Your discretion is what allows us to make you some great, "unadvertised" offers.
OMG Alex finally broke 1000 post!
I'm just gunna assume he had Tim send this email deal as his celebration. LoL.
Wow I didn't realize I broke 1000. This calls for a forum only special of absolutely EPIC proportion. Give me a day to find a supplier to help cospondor it so we can do something super nutty so I atleast only lose a little.
Are we about to get the super nutty deal Alex? I won't be able to get it more than likely but I can't wait to see it!

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    On a serious note... I'm checking the site at all hours of the night. I want the deal. Whatever it is. I can feel it. lol
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    I would most definitely like to know when this happens!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    I, too, am eagerly awaiting. :)
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    I am also checking for updates on a regular basis.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Ditto. Congrats on the big 1k Alex
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Na it won't happen until after I finally break down and order something new.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    It is a work in progress. I want to pick something high end people may not buy for themselves on something we usually never discount or have on sale. How do you guys feel about Ave Maria Reconquista? $20 stick everyday. Sort of the armada of Ave Maria.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    How the armada of MOW? Maybe the corona.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Alex Svenson:
    It is a work in progress. I want to pick something high end people may not buy for themselves on something we usually never discount or have on sale. How do you guys feel about Ave Maria Reconquista? $20 stick everyday. Sort of the armada of Ave Maria.
    Bring it. Been wanting to try that one so I'd def. be in.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I have had one Ave Maria (54 rng) and I liked it. Never had the big stick. Whatever you come up with would be awesome so I am not too worried.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    Congratulations on hitting 1k Alex! I'd guess I have to be the one man out, I tried a regular Ave Maria about week ago and really enjoyed the first half but as soon as I hit middle it turned really bitter. How different is this stick from the other blend?
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Alex Svenson:
    That could be an interesting deal, my budget is blown by Tim's deal, but that one may force me to participate.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I have been trying to hold myself back from trying these. That would be an awesome stick to run this with Alex. Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts Alex, and thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge around the forums.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    Congratulations on hitting 1k Alex! I'd guess I have to be the one man out, I tried a regular Ave Maria about week ago and really enjoyed the first half but as soon as I hit middle it turned really bitter. How different is this stick from the other blend?
    Hey Krieg, do you remember wich vitola? I'd invite you to try this cigar again? I smoked a Lionheart the other day and it got a 4 star rating from me. I havent tried a Recon but I believe that this one will definately not dissapoint.
    The Kid:
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    Hey Krieg, do you remember wich vitola? I'd invite you to try this cigar again? I smoked a Lionheart the other day and it got a 4 star rating from me. I havent tried a Recon but I believe that this one will definately not dissapoint.
    Yeah, it was the Robusto. Got it for Christmas last year and I smoked it about a week or two ago.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Alex Svenson:
    This sounds good to me. I have been wanting to try these.
    Krieg:
    The Kid:
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    Yeah, it was the Robusto. Got it for Christmas last year and I smoked it about a week or two ago.
    You got another Ave Maria you can sample? If not PM me your address..
    The Kid:
    Krieg:
    The Kid:
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    You got another Ave Maria you can sample? If not PM me your address..
    That was my only one, got it as a gift. PM your way buddy. Thanks!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    I'm just saying MOW because it has become sort of the mascot stick for these forums. From enfidel smoking 8lbs of MOW in a day to Kuzi reviewing the test blend of the Armada. Not to mention Alex having his hand in the blending also.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'm in for pretty much whatever. Just tell The Beard to put it in the box and ship it...card's on file!
    +1
    LMAO,, Maybe cigar.com could set up a directdeposit account for us..
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Feed me Seymour.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Just to make sure you guys aren't confused, I am speaking of the ave Maria reconquista. Totally different blend with 20k capped annual production. It is new and comes in coffin boxes. Should be on the site.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Alex Svenson:
    Just to make sure you guys aren't confused, I am speaking of the ave Maria reconquista. Totally different blend with 20k capped annual production. It is new and comes in coffin boxes. Should be on the site.
    The only reason we are confused is why you have no already made the deal and charged us all. Already 10 people in this thread are waiting on their doorstep for UPS to bring them the 'Alex' package.
    Actually I just got back from the post office and nope not there YET!!! LOL Yea like Skweekz said, Im down just let me know when its on its way.. Thanks for doing this!!! and Congratulations on the milestone.
    Alex Svenson:
    This is the stick I'm talkin bout. I love the original Ave and i'm a huge maduro whore, so I think i need a deal on these. :)
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Not a big fan of 7" cigars with a 54 ring on it, will never have the time to ever smoke that. Hope there is something else in the works as an alternative.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Alex Svenson:
    Never tried it. Can't afford to. Maybe your deal will be good enough to give me an excuse to get some! Can't wait for the deal to be finalized!
    zeebra:
    Not a big fan of 7" cigars with a 54 ring on it, will never have the time to ever smoke that. Hope there is something else in the works as an alternative.
    I'm usually the same way, but if I can get a few of these for the rare occasion that I have the time. I'm in.