Home General Discussion

Announcements

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Mine came from Tim two or three days ago. I've been kicking around what I wanna go after...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I had one and didn't even know it til I saw this thread.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    hey guys, clue me in as well...did not receive anything.......pm me pleaseeee........
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    millennium115:
    hey guys, clue me in as well...did not receive anything.......pm me pleaseeee........
    +1. . Me too Por Favor
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Me too, please. I haven't received anything.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    nor I, can I get a PM too?

thanks guys
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Kid:
    millennium115:
    +1. . Me too Por Favor
    Could someone please pm me as well?
    Pm's to you all...Did you guys e-mail the Beard to get on his list? I get at least one mail a week from him. I wish I had room in my budget to take advantage of more offers.
    skweekz:
    Pm's to you all...Did you guys e-mail the Beard to get on his list? I get at least one mail a week from him. I wish I had room in my budget to take advantage of more offers.
    Thanks! I did email the beard earlier today requesting him to add me to his email distribution.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    got it..thnks bro, but i need his email so ican get on.......i appreciate it!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Can a brother get a pm on the matter. Thanks again.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Unthought_Known:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i got one but it wasnt from timb........
    Same here. Mine came from Andy, although it wasn't quite 'name your price'.
    It was close though. And mine came from Andy.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    skweekz:
    Amen!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I think I got this one. Wasn't it more, "What do you want to be on sale?" rather than "Name your price"? And, isn't that kinda what's always offered if you just e-mail your rep? :)
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    RampMonkey:
    Can a brother get a pm on the matter. Thanks again.
    Could I get a PM on this as well. I haven't heard anything yet.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I don't think that email deal was what Alex was talking about. They have done that email promotion before, I believe Alex was referring to something completely new, probably a new feature on the website.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    alienmisprint:
    I don't think that email deal was what Alex was talking about. They have done that email promotion before, I believe Alex was referring to something completely new, probably a new feature on the website.
    Yeah, I think Alex was referring to something else as well. Although I got a great deal from Andy yesterday, so I'm happy!
    Unthought_Known:
    alienmisprint:
    Yeah, I think Alex was referring to something else as well. Although I got a great deal from Andy yesterday, so I'm happy!
    I was thinking about this last night, I have to agree. From what was revealed there is something else coming.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Gyah he got me for 2 boxes lol. Great prices though.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    wwestern:
    I was waiting for Andrew to return my call but guess he is out for the day Sad [:(]
    wwestern:

I think I've finally narrowed down what I wanna go after. Time to pull the trigger and e-mail The Beard!
    Alex, anything you can tell us about this yet?
    dbeckom:
    Alex, anything you can tell us about this yet?
    +1
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    We do have a very cool new sale site scheduled to roll out. I was hoping it would be ready by 7/1 but we have had many many delays as we continue to test it and work out bugs. I am still hoping we get it live this month.
    Alex Svenson:
    We do have a very cool new sale site scheduled to roll out. I was hoping it would be ready by 7/1 but we have had many many delays as we continue to test it and work out bugs. I am still hoping we get it live this month.

If you're in need of end-consumer testers, I'd be willing to throw my wallet at it....ya know, just to help out the team and all
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    skweekz:
    Alex Svenson:

If you're in need of end-consumer testers, I'd be willing to throw my wallet at it....ya know, just to help out the team and all
    Get in line Skeekz...LOL
    Alex Svenson:
    In my best Austin Powers voice...... YEAH BABY!!!!!
    So, I am just curious if anyone heard what the announcement was? If not, does anyone think this weeks Nica Libre deal is some new limited stock super good deal sale that will be an ongoing sale with different brands etc.?

Just a thought.