Home General Discussion

Announcements

Comments

• lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    Looking forward to it :-)
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Alex Svenson:
    I will tell you it is not an auction, but the price is driven by the users somewhat and the action is very fast so you dont have to sit there watching lots. It is fast paced. Wish I could unveil now but I want it to be perfect. I will tell you this much, when we first roll it out, the deals are probably going to be cheaper than ever as there simply will be fewer people participating as it will be new. As it catches on, it will become more competitive.
    Alex, my wife will hate you forever for this...but that's ok, I'm the one that has to live with her!
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    dbeckom:
    Alex, my wife will hate you forever for this...but that's ok, I'm the one that has to live with her!
    Hahahahah!! Very clever, sir! Competitive but not an auction, eh? Consider me curious. JDE
  • DeadmarshDeadmarsh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    I can't wait to see both!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Maybe like a Groupon type deal? The more people that want to buy something the lower the price goes?

Nah, scratch that, it wouldn't really be competitive...posted before I turned my brain on for the day LOL
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    RCY Cigars:
    Alex Svenson:
    SmokySuit:
    First: If the Armada Corona is in that sampler I WILL be buying it!

Second: I can’t wait to see your new method of putting me in the poorhouse! Sounds exiting, will you clue us in before it is unveiled or do we just need to check the site daily (as if we don’t already)?

Third: If it is as great as we are expecting will Ccom help me with the costs of my divorce that is sure to happen when the packages start arriving in waves?
    LOL. Free hour of legal counsel with every box!!

Remember you said that. For as I am coming back from a deployment and my wife has already asked me. How many more boxes of cigars is she going to get, lol?
    ....you know you should have had those cigars shipped to a close friend or one of us, takes the suspicion out of the wife's mind.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Alex Svenson:
    We are working on the sampler. It may not be ready until later this week as we are pretty slammed with fathers day at the moment. We are shooting for late this week.
    any idea on price? btw thanks for the info and the idea of the sampler.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Alex Svenson:
    We are working on the sampler. It may not be ready until later this week as we are pretty slammed with fathers day at the moment. We are shooting for late this week.
    Later this week, here we come!
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    feebs that vid is fing hilarious I giggled out loud like a little girl.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Looking forward to see these Alex. I didn't miss any info on th sampler I hope, I assume it will be posted here.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    I don't have time to hit the forum very much lately, but I am looking forward to this very much.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    Any updates on the sampler?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    dbeckom:
    Alex Svenson:
    I will tell you it is not an auction, but the price is driven by the users somewhat and the action is very fast so you dont have to sit there watching lots. It is fast paced. Wish I could unveil now but I want it to be perfect. I will tell you this much, when we first roll it out, the deals are probably going to be cheaper than ever as there simply will be fewer people participating as it will be new. As it catches on, it will become more competitive.
    XXX Any word on this????
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    Alex Svenson:
    XXX Any word on this????
    i think the punisher got him the other night,lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    Alex Svenson:
    XXX Any word on this????
    i think the punisher got him the other night,lol
    XXX Yea wish that one was on video. lol
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Whats the new competitive way your gonna take my money??? Is it near enough to the end of the month yet????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!???
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    SmokySuit:
    Whats the new competitive way your gonna take my money??? Is it near enough to the end of the month yet????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!???
    Yeah what SmokySuit said!
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    not to be the naggy bit(c)h ...but any word on this?
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Aren't we beyond the end of the month now? I think we should start charging interst for the lack of info.
    SmokySuit:
    I don't mind being a nag....Alex any new info on this project?
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    MTuccelli:
    SmokySuit:
    I think we are all sitting indian style in a circle waiting for the Camp Guide to tell us his story.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Lakota72:
    MTuccelli:
    SmokySuit:
    I think we are all sitting indian style in a circle waiting for the Camp Guide to tell us his story.
    E-mail from Timb today might explain this, looks to be an interesting way to do business, got some thinking to do.
    Amos Umwhat:
    Lakota72:
    MTuccelli:
    SmokySuit:
    E-mail from Timb today might explain this, looks to be an interesting way to do business, got some thinking to do.
    You talking about the "set your price" email?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Amos Umwhat:
    Lakota72:
    MTuccelli:
    SmokySuit:
    That email was freakin sweet
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I didn't get an email could you pm me the info?
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Did this email go out to everyone or just the chosen few? I sure didn't get one.

Marty

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    i got one but it wasnt from timb........
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i got one but it wasnt from timb........
    Same here. Mine came from Andy, although it wasn't quite 'name your price'.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    can someone PM or forward the email to me? I can't seem to get and stay on the email list
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    robbyras:
    can someone PM or forward the email to me? I can't seem to get and stay on the email list

Me either. I'm curious about this deal, though.

Marty