Home General Discussion

Announcements

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Hi Guys. I have gotten some questions on the Man O War super perfecto sampler boxes. We expect them soon but it is a tad bit delayed. May not make it for fathers day as the size took considerably longer to make and age than anticipated.

This week I will be putting together a forum only sampler with some of the new stuff. I have gotten a ton of requests to run a daily deal on some of these new items but I just dont have enough stock of a lot of these brands to do a full blown public deal. I will get an obsidian, nub plus, la herencia core, man o war puro authentico, diesel unlimited, 1844, and maybe a few others. If I have enough ave maria reconquista I will try to get one in there and armada corona too but I need to check stock. Stay tuned for this. It will be a call in only kind of thing.

Last but certainly not least, we will be announcing some very big news at the end of this month. It will be a new feature to the site that is very revolutionary in online sales in general let alone the cigar industry. I have been testing it and it is fun, addictive to play and watch, and the deals are probably going to get me in trouble with a lot of my suppliers as the pricing has the potential to be very low. I cant tell you more than that for now but we are very excited about it. As soon as it is ready, you guys will be the first to get to check it out.

Comments

• xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    awesome..looking forward to both the sampler and this secret new way to take my money.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I smell online auction / bidding. Awesome
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    The sampler sounds great.

I'd be ok with auctions, sounds like fun.
    I hope it wouldn't be like quibids or the like. The only winner in those is the auctioneer, only a matter of time before those sites are shut down, imho.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    dennisking:
    +1
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    xmacro:
    dennisking:
    +1
    +2...Alex has us all on the edge of our seats.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I don't know about you guys but I am kind of excited now.
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    jsnake:
    I don't know about you guys but I am kind of excited now.
    I am too, however my wallet is not!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    I will tell you it is not an auction, but the price is driven by the users somewhat and the action is very fast so you dont have to sit there watching lots. It is fast paced. Wish I could unveil now but I want it to be perfect. I will tell you this much, when we first roll it out, the deals are probably going to be cheaper than ever as there simply will be fewer people participating as it will be new. As it catches on, it will become more competitive.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I second that. Thanks Alex, I can't wait....
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    First: If the Armada Corona is in that sampler I WILL be buying it!

Second: I can’t wait to see your new method of putting me in the poorhouse! Sounds exiting, will you clue us in before it is unveiled or do we just need to check the site daily (as if we don’t already)?

Third: If it is as great as we are expecting will Ccom help me with the costs of my divorce that is sure to happen when the packages start arriving in waves?
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    There goes my cigar budget! Dang it!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    SmokySuit:

Second: I can’t wait to see your new method of putting me in the poorhouse! Sounds exiting, will you clue us in before it is unveiled or do we just need to check the site daily (as if we don’t already)?

Third: If it is as great as we are expecting will Ccom help me with the costs of my divorce that is sure to happen when the packages start arriving in waves?
    LOL. Free hour of legal counsel with every box!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Alex Svenson:
    SmokySuit:

Man look at that always throwing in freebies on those box deals! ;)

On a serious note I can't wait for this!! Very excited Alex, thanks for the heads up!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Alex Svenson:
    SmokySuit:

Remember you said that. For as I am coming back from a deployment and my wife has already asked me. How many more boxes of cigars is she going to get, lol?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Jesus, Alex. You and the rest of CCom are always testing my willpower. I'll be paying close attention.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Crap, I'm traveling at the end of the month, I guess I'll have to leapfrog from one WIFI location to the other.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'm pretty stoked for the sampler.

Instead of legal counsel, we could all just move into the ccom wharehouse. We'll have a few rows of cots lined up with all of us that were thrown out from buying so much.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    This is awesome... I haven't spent any money on cigars in quite some time...

I can rationalize this by thinking I've been "SAVING" this entire time... Oh Goodness!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Great news, I should be divorced shortly after my marriage... Thanks guys...Thanks a lot...
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    cabinetmaker:
    Great news, I should be divorced shortly after my marriage... Thanks guys...Thanks a lot...
    Well, I'd say you have about 2 weeks to have as much SEX as you can before it's over... If you need help, let me know
  • Dude LoveDude Love Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 315
    Well, looks like it's time to pull the trigger on that wine cooler I've been looking at.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:
    Well, I'd say you have about 2 weeks to have as much SEX as you can before it's over... If you need help, let me know
    LMAO.......Oh lassie
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    Hi Guys. I have gotten some questions on the Man O War super perfecto sampler boxes. We expect them soon but it is a tad bit delayed. May not make it for fathers day as the size took considerably longer to make and age than anticipated.

This week I will be putting together a forum only sampler with some of the new stuff. I have gotten a ton of requests to run a daily deal on some of these new items but I just dont have enough stock of a lot of these brands to do a full blown public deal. I will get an obsidian, nub plus, la herencia core, man o war puro authentico, diesel unlimited, 1844, and maybe a few others. If I have enough ave maria reconquista I will try to get one in there and armada corona too but I need to check stock. Stay tuned for this. It will be a call in only kind of thing.

Last but certainly not least, we will be announcing some very big news at the end of this month. It will be a new feature to the site that is very revolutionary in online sales in general let alone the cigar industry. I have been testing it and it is fun, addictive to play and watch, and the deals are probably going to get me in trouble with a lot of my suppliers as the pricing has the potential to be very low. I cant tell you more than that for now but we are very excited about it. As soon as it is ready, you guys will be the first to get to check it out.
    Wow, thanks Alex! Also can't wait to see the new changes for Ccom!
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:
    Speaking of indecent proposals.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    I need a second job!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    nice... the sampler is just what i've been looking for... as for the other addition to the site... well... i'm kinda scared...as is my checking account
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Alex, as always the changes sound amazing!!..in regard to the sampler, this also a great 'thank you' to the forum members...thanks for continuing to think of us...and reward us!
    We are working on the sampler. It may not be ready until later this week as we are pretty slammed with fathers day at the moment. We are shooting for late this week.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    bearb:
    in regard to the sampler, this also a great 'thank you' to the forum members...thanks for continuing to think of us...and reward us!
    +1