Home General Discussion

Daily Cigar Deal Suggestions Box

13»

Comments

• xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    +2 on the brand samplers...Im always looking at whatever else a particular brand has to offer when I like a blend. Brands I'd love to see would be LFD, Kristoff, Oliveros, Camacho, and maybe a DPG sampler. The wrapper sampler idea is pretty good too.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Has this started? Never recall seeing a deal like this before...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    RCY Cigars:
    Has this started? Never recall seeing a deal like this before...
    If you're talking about Gurkha vs. Rocky then yes, I believe they are already putting up deals directly related to this thread. In fact, many Rocky Patel cigars specifically mentioned on this thread which can't be discounted by themselves. Incredible job Ccom. Ask and ye shall receive!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Liga Privada
    a MOW sampler (2 of each, including both sizes of the armada and the maduro)
    Tats ( a Fuente DD, not necessarily the higher end stuff
    JDN Antonio

+1 to Kuzi's idea.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    kuzi16:
    brand samplers.
    for example:
    one of everything camacho makes, all in the same size.

+1! Idon't mind shelling out a reasonable amount of money on a box when I know I will like the cigar. A run of Daily Deals brand samplers would be a great way to try what a brand has to offer; test the waters before I make the plunge on a box.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    thanks for all the great feedback guys. Very soon we will be switching things so there will be three deals up all day so you dont have to check back every hour to see if something changed. Additionally, we reevaluated many of our offerings based on your feedback and starting monday you are going to see some new variety, new items and more free shipping. Please let me know what you guys think once it gets going and keep the feedback coming. We had to do more multibrand type packs (10 cigars 5 each of 2 brands) but I think you guys are going to be impressed as it has really opened up the options. You will see more brands you havent seen on the Daily Deal in the past. Thanks again for all your support and please continue to let us know how we can better serve our customers.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Alex Svenson:
    thanks for all the great feedback guys. Very soon we will be switching things so there will be three deals up all day so you dont have to check back every hour to see if something changed. Additionally, we reevaluated many of our offerings based on your feedback and starting monday you are going to see some new variety, new items and more free shipping. Please let me know what you guys think once it gets going and keep the feedback coming. We had to do more multibrand type packs (10 cigars 5 each of 2 brands) but I think you guys are going to be impressed as it has really opened up the options. You will see more brands you havent seen on the Daily Deal in the past. Thanks again for all your support and please continue to let us know how we can better serve our customers.
    far out, thanks, start off with a bang,lol
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Alex Svenson:
    Great News, And I just got a new Credit Card ! Perfect Timing.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    thanks for asking us our opinions, then taking them and running with it. I look forward to the evolution of this.
    by the way, I noticed an under $10 daily deal. nicely done on the 5V classic
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    Great, thanks for doing this Alex! Can't wait to see the changes.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    How about a decent deal on the Casa Magna? Great cigar
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    bip:
    How about a decent deal on the Casa Magna? Great cigar
    me and u must think alike, i listed CM as one of my like to see deals.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Alex Svenson:
    Thats awesome Alex. Its almost my birthday and I've been gearing up to place a good size order. Just need the right deal to set it off.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    dennisking:
    thanks for asking us our opinions, then taking them and running with it. I look forward to the evolution of this.

Yup, I bit on this one, been wanting to try these out for a while. first DD in over a year.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    boydmcgowan:
    dennisking:

Yup, I bit on this one, been wanting to try these out for a while. first DD in over a year.
    Yeah I for one like the idea of having a daily Box deal offered as well as the DD singles deal.
  • ztanner25ztanner25 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    Java Waf's
    I have been dieing to try those, and a daily deal is a perfect way to get 5 or 10 of the waf's at a decent price. Especially for such a unique shape.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Great job so far on the new DD look Alex!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    wwestern:
    Great job so far on the new DD look Alex!
    Wes, nice to see you pop in.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    yup, maybe a sampler, a box, and a 5 or 10 deal
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    What about an Olivia Serie V?
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Alex Svenson:

Looks like I'm gonna take up a part time job then for the 'hobby' ! Looking forward to the new offerings.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Would like to see a deal on a box of cigars every day
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    thanks alex....def looking forwrd to this..
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    A couple other suggestions would be the new La Reloba and The Griffins... But wait until June for those so I'll have the money to jump on them! lol
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Boxes ccom Boxes....its all about offering 1 box a day amongst your other deals...
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Diamondog:
    Boxes ccom Boxes....its all about offering 1 box a day amongst your other deals...
    +1

First suggestions: Joyo de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo, in the El Martillo vitola :)

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    PuroFreak:
    A couple other suggestions would be the new La Reloba. . . . But wait until June for those so I'll have the money to jump on them! lol
    I second the La Reloba suggestion and any other Pepin Deals you can muster. But I also second waiting till june, especially closer to Fathers Day . . . . hahaha.

another thing that I woud suggest is to recycle some of the deals that you've had the last 3 weeks if you have inventory in stock. I know I've wanted quite a few but can't buy everyday, and I'm sure there are others out there like me . . . . so getting a second shot at some of these deals would be awesome. But like I said, if you have any left over, I'm not trying to kill your margins here Alex.

Thanks Alex, you guys are the best.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561