Home General Discussion

Daily Cigar Deal Suggestions Box

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Hi Guys,

Help us improve our site!! Please let me what brands and types of deals you would like to see more of. Make suggestions and be as specific or general as you want. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I know I would like to see some of the not so popular brands on the DD or brands that otherwise no one would buy. Say in either a 5 pack or mixed sampler.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Im gunna try to stick with realistic suggestions, I think..

5V Relic, Cabaiguan, MoW Original, Punch Dbl. Mad., any Kristoff.

And with the cigars that have price limitations; simply having free shipping would often get me to jump on a fiver that I enjoy.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I am a bargain shopper Alex, no budget for high dollar stuff.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I would like to see some higher end stuff like Liga Privada, Alec Bradley Tempus or Prensado, My Father, JdN, etc. By higher end I am talking price. Would like to see some new things. Seems like things are recycled over and over.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    EPC New Wave and/or Elencos. I'd bite on that one. Would also love to see you guys bring in some J Fuego stuff, such as the Origen, Sangre Del Toro, etc.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    A Kristoff sampler would be awesome, Hey Alex you also need to try to get JdN Cabinetta, Tim said he is not allowed. Maybe a sampler of higher end stuff.
    You could also create samplers by country like you sometimes do for COTMC.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    fla-gypsy:
    I am a bargain shopper Alex, no budget for high dollar stuff.
    +1 you actually said it better then I did.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    They have a Kristoff sampler for $15 on sister site so wouldnt mind buying it from here.

Would also like higher end stuff like Liga Privadas, Tatuajes, Hemmingways, MOW's, Illusion, the others guys have mentioned above etc... nothing like Opus X and GOFs, but more in the $10 per stick price range at a discounted rate. Even the Liga Privadas, I know they are on BO right now, but I got some at 30% off before.

I'm just tired of seeing Diesel products when they can be purchased on a daily basis for less than $3 per stick, including the unlimited and shorties...

• bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I would love to see some Decades, Airbenders, Liga Privadas, or Illusions on sale. Please?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    brand samplers.
    for example:
    one of everything camacho makes, all in the same size.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    kuzi16:
    brand samplers.
    for example:
    one of everything camacho makes, all in the same size.
    good call +1
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    I'm a Padron lover, so a nice deal on Padron's would be swell - whether it's the regular line, or the anniversary line. But I think they're one of the companies that sets a minimum price, so I understand that Padron deals are tough to come by.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I'll have to agree with Kuzi and go with a Camacho, AVO, or LFD sampler.
    wwhwang:
    or JdN, or 5 vegas, or 601, or DPG etc...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:

I'm thinking on the same lines as these guys and that diamond in the rough.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Great suggestions and I can start to use these brands. That is the good news. Bad news is that I can't discount and sell the brands by themselves without violating the policies if the suppliers. That said, I can start doing 10 cigars 5 each if 2 brands and free shipping at some sharp savings to get it done. We will start to incorporate these ASAP. Keep an eye out and please keep the suggestions coming.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Yeah, if you could pair the price protected brands with the non price protected brands then that'd be great. The key, for me at least, will be not pairing them with turds. I'm not buying 5 camacho triple maduros, for instance, with 5 crappy cigars just to get the camachos at a good price. Put them with some JDNs though, and you've got my money. I don't want to feel like you're trying to pawn something off on me that won't sell. I'm not saying you guys would, or have done that, but I've seen it on many, many other sites, and I don't bite then either.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    First off, I want to say wow. A thread pops up complaining about the Daily Deals, and Alex jumps in to answer the call. I am consistently floored by the drive of this company to keep its customers satisfied. Thank you Alex, I really do mean that.

That being said, how any of these:

Illusione
    E.P. Carillo
    Cubao
    Tatuaje
    AB Prensado
    Nub Maduro
    Oliva MBIII
    Ashton VSG/ESG/Heritage

And since this is kind of a wishlist, any chance you may start carrying Murcielago or El Cobres? I'd be all about some daily deals on those.....
    I know which 5 triple maddies and 5 turds deal you are talking about. I've had to pass on those also even if it $5 more. LOL.

Agree with ya though. I dont smoke daily so when I smoke, they are not "yard gars". I know some ppl like those, but this is my suggestion.

Even the La Sierna by DPG or the new Sencillos...yaaa
    Alex Svenson:
    Great suggestions and I can start to use these brands. That is the good news. Bad news is that I can't discount and sell the brands by themselves without violating the policies if the suppliers. That said, I can start doing 10 cigars 5 each if 2 brands and free shipping at some sharp savings to get it done. We will start to incorporate these ASAP. Keep an eye out and please keep the suggestions coming.
    then hoaw about this...
    two brands that are similar in makeup but have a very different feel. maybe Punch and Sancho Panza... both hondurans...

Mow and san cristobal... both nicaraguan...
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    What do you think about pairing 5'vers together that are similar. Give it the old "if you like these then you are going to love these" line.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    then hoaw about this...
    two brands that are similar in makeup but have a very different feel. maybe Punch and Sancho Panza... both hondurans...

Goldy:
    What do you think about pairing 5'vers together that are similar. Give it the old "if you like these then you are going to love these" line.

+1....and I'd like to add Avo to my wish-list.
    PM to you Alien
    alienmisprint:
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    then hoaw about this...

Goldy:

I think Kuzi and I shared a moment right there.
    Goldy:
    alienmisprint:
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    then hoaw about this...

Goldy:

need a hug now?
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    Yeah, the sampler Idea is nice; say two of each in a ten pack. This needs to be stepped up into things like My father, LFC Airbenders, Olivia V's, throw some AVO and Ashstons in there w/b cool. Also, NO churchills, or 60 rings, keep it to toro's, Corona's or Robusto's..

I know there a rules for discounting certian lines but we can only handle so much 5 Vegas stuff.

Edit: maybe I should have read all of the posts before adding my 2 cent...some good ideas.
    Thanks Alex for jumping on this..
    kuzi16:
    Goldy:
    alienmisprint:
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    then hoaw about this...

Goldy:

need a hug now?

As soon as I find my ccom address list I will head over for that hug. :)
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    I'd like to see the BOGO and Box deal switched out more than once a month, maybe every 2 weeks or so. No complaints about the selections offered though.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Russ55:
    Yeah, if you could pair the price protected brands with the non price protected brands then that'd be great. The key, for me at least, will be not pairing them with turds. I'm not buying 5 camacho triple maduros, for instance, with 5 crappy cigars just to get the camachos at a good price. Put them with some JDNs though, and you've got my money. I don't want to feel like you're trying to pawn something off on me that won't sell. I'm not saying you guys would, or have done that, but I've seen it on many, many other sites, and I don't bite then either.
    Russ, not to worry. I can mix any brands I want, I just can't sell all one line or all one company. I will get some nice combos planned for you guys on some great lines. There won't be anything that will feel pawned off. I will have some fun with it! Keep em comin guys.
    see THIS thread for matchups.....