Home General Discussion

IL Herf

13»

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Anyone showing tonight? Just wanna make sure its worth it for me to drive down there.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Well, I thought I'd get this thread going to try and plan something for January. After the busy holiday season dies down. My schedule's pretty wide open cuz I'll be on vacation for three weeks. Any thoughts? Maybe catch a playoff game and some pizza at a lounge of everyone's choice? Thoughts?
    Id for this to happen most definitely. I would be in between jobs in Jan if I receive an offer. So I would have some nights open I believe. Did anyone show to the last meeting discussed?
    JSaint:
    Id for this to happen most definitely. I would be in between jobs in Jan if I receive an offer. So I would have some nights open I believe. Did anyone show to the last meeting discussed?
    Not that I know of. That was mostly bad planning on my part. I'm trying for a little redemption.....
    lilwing88:
    JSaint:
    Not that I know of. That was mostly bad planning on my part. I'm trying for a little redemption.....
    I get you bro. I would definitely be down. I rarely smoke during the winter lol.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    JSaint:
    lilwing88:
    JSaint:
    I get you bro. I would definitely be down. I rarely smoke during the winter lol.

Hey, I'd give it a go. I agree after the Holidays is better, sure would be nice to smoke somewhere warm.
    ljl:
    JSaint:
    lilwing88:
    JSaint:

Hey, I'd give it a go. I agree after the Holidays is better, sure would be nice to smoke somewhere warm.
    Well, keep it in mind for now. Maybe the weekend after New Years (7th or 8th). For now any suggestions on locations is welcome. I'll throw out the Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg......
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Assuming I am in town, Im in. the lounge in Wilmette is open but usually crowded depending on day and time.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I might try to make it. Depending on the day and time. I live in Peoria and I have family in the chicago area. I'll keep checking back for updates.
    Alex Svenson:
    Assuming I am in town, Im in. the lounge in Wilmette is open but usually crowded depending on day and time.
    The Cigary? That's a beautiful lounge. Haven't been there since last time we met there. I'd be down.
  • MarkHMarkH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 120
    Marty, I'd love make it to a herf with you guys. I could plan my January trip to Chicago around it. Only thing is, I don't stay the weekend. Usually Tuesday - Thursday nights.
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    I'm in. I live by lilwing88 so anywhere NW side of Chicago works for me.
    bump-trying to revive a possible herf.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i would love to get in on this if i can get time off of work. not sure if i can but id love to get a herf on with Alex and the crew from chicago.
    kuzi16:
    i would love to get in on this if i can get time off of work. not sure if i can but id love to get a herf on with Alex and the crew from chicago.
    That would be doable. My brother lives in Chicago so I would have a place to crash and a reason to see my bro.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    If possible, I would like to play
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Just throwing this out there to you IL guys. I saw this on facebook today. If you're an AJ fan, it might be worth checking out

EVENT: STOGIES (Napierville, IL): Saturday November 12th from Noon to 5PM. 3124 S Route 59 # 124 Naperville, IL, Phone: (630) 922-8865. Deals on entire San Lotano line & raffles.

enjoy!

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I could probably make it as long as it doesen't interfer with work. BTW, if any of you guys find yourself coming through the Peoria, IL area let me know. There is a bar just off I-74 that has a great area with heaters and a fire pit. All winter long you can smoke, eat, drink and watch games out of the cold/snow/ice/wind/crap! I can always meet up with someone out there.

Rob