Home General Discussion

IL Herf

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Hell thats too early for me to plan with plane tickets and what not... Guess I'm gonna sit this one out
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
  • Ironworker63Ironworker63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 185
    lilwing88:
    HOLY CRAP, guys!!!! I totally f-ed this one up!!!!

I just said to my wife, "Hey honey, I'm gonna go to this cigar thing on the 18th. Is that cool?"

To which she replied, "So, you're not going to be attending your son's 3rd birthday party????"

In my defense, I thought we had planned it for the following weekend. Woops. Sorry guys. If you all still wanna go ahead without me, that's cool. But if we can push it back another week, I could make that one for sure.

Again, my apologies.......
    Marty...As of now and after talking with Steve I think the 25th of September is good. Is this day still good for you? See you Thursday.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Ironworker63:
    lilwing88:

I just said to my wife, "Hey honey, I'm gonna go to this cigar thing on the 18th. Is that cool?"

To which she replied, "So, you're not going to be attending your son's 3rd birthday party????"

In my defense, I thought we had planned it for the following weekend. Woops. Sorry guys. If you all still wanna go ahead without me, that's cool. But if we can push it back another week, I could make that one for sure.

Marty...As of now and after talking with Steve I think the 25th of September is good. Is this day still good for you? See you Thursday.
    I could make the 25th work.......
    I could make the 25th work as well.
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    lilwing88:
    Ironworker63:
    lilwing88:

The 25th sounds good to me. We just need to pick a place
    Ironmick63:
    lilwing88:
    Ironworker63:
    lilwing88:

The 25th sounds good to me. We just need to pick a place
    I think we should try for The Humidor in Westmont
    Hmm thats 2 hrs for me um any place in Shaumburg?
    JSaint:
    I guess we could do The Cigar Lounge at Woodfield. Its right off of 90.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    25th is good with me too. Not too picky about the location at this point.
    lilwing88:
    JSaint:
    The Cigar Lounge will work for me...What's a good time for everyone? You can check out their website for some additional info. www.cigarloungeschaumburg.com
    Ironworker63:
    lilwing88:
    JSaint:
    The Cigar Lounge will work for me...What's a good time for everyone? You can check out their website for some additional info. www.cigarloungeschaumburg.com
    Looks like they're open till 10pm on Saturdays. Should we shoot for 7?
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    sept 25th in schamburg... if i can figure out how to get there... i may jump in on this. my car wont make it... so ill have to con the girl into letting em yoink her's.... lol. Ill let you guys know.
    NYHCx516x:
    sept 25th in schamburg... if i can figure out how to get there... i may jump in on this. my car wont make it... so ill have to con the girl into letting em yoink her's.... lol. Ill let you guys know.
    If you can make it to Roscoe, IL you can stop at my house and I can carpool. And anytime would be good for me.
    would be a gamble in my car, but it may work! lol.
    lol well first try to get your girls car then. Just making sure youd have a backup plan lol.
    JSaint:
    lol well first try to get your girls car then. Just making sure youd have a backup plan lol.
    breaks are so bad man, they squeal now when im NOT using the. just squealing constantly... lol. kinda waiting as long as i can to fix them. the car is falling apart, and i know when i fix the breaks, my 500$ repair needing water pump will crap out. waiting till october, should have funding for a totally new car (and humidor).
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    lilwing88:
    JSaint:
    Well Hellz ! That's about half an hour for me. It would be a crime if I didn't meet up with you guys.
    lilwing88:
    Ironworker63:
    lilwing88:
    JSaint:
    OK sounds like a plan......Saturday, September 25th at 7pm......Who's in????
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    Ironworker63:
    lilwing88:
    Ironworker63:
    lilwing88:
    JSaint:
    OK sounds like a plan......Saturday, September 25th at 7pm......Who's in????
    I'm in can't wait
    Sounds good to me.
    looks like a nice place! ive been told that we may be camping that weekend... but if not, im there (well, mostly, will have to drive some of the way, lol)
    JSaint:
    Sounds good to me.
    Anyone else interested in going to The Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg on Saturday September 25th, 7pm. So far it looks like we have about 7 or 8 guys going.
    bump to see if anyone else is interested.
    I'm out for the 25th. Sorry guys. I can't get off work. If we could do it on the 24th, I could do it......
    im still up in the air. will know more soon...
    Whelp the day approaches. Anyone else interested?
    I'm definitely out for Saturday...... sorry guys. I'm the one that got this thing going and then I knobbed out. My bad.
    lilwing88:
    I'm out for the 25th. Sorry guys. I can't get off work. If we could do it on the 24th, I could do it......
    I'm also out for this Saturday the 25th...I have one of those surprise birthday parties to attend. Hey Marty...I was talking to Steve and he said he was going to The Cigar Lounge this Friday the 24th around 7pm. So I guess I'm going to try and make it Friday.