Home General Discussion

Rarest Cigar/most expensive cigar in ur humi rightnow?

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Only the Holy Grail and I wanna keep it. Sorry man. If I change my mind though I'll definately let you know.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    opus perfection x, xxx, Padron #9, Padron 64 monarca, Beauty, Titan, Centurian, Graycliff 1666 and a few more just haven't looked in a while.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    As far as rare? Maybe the gurkha blue steel. Expensive? Arturo hemingway signature...natural. Lol. Wish I had more centurians or even a God of Fire to try out. The only Opus I ever had, I gave to a friend that's deploying soon.
  • coronaex30coronaex30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    got a few perdomo edicion de silvio Salomons in the coffins, gotta be at least three year old sticks
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    coronaex30:
    got a few perdomo edicion de silvio Salomons in the coffins, gotta be at least three year old sticks
    didn't even know they made salomon coffins of the Edicion de Silvio. That would be awesome... I have one torp left and saving it for a very very special occasion.
    wwhwang:
    As far as rare? Maybe the gurkha blue steel. Expensive? Arturo hemingway signature...natural. Lol. Wish I had more centurians or even a God of Fire to try out. The only Opus I ever had, I gave to a friend that's deploying soon.
    Oh, I forgot. Got some blue steel too.
  • coronaex30coronaex30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    sorry cholmes been busy, yeah the salomons come in individual coffins perfect smokes if you've got 2 plus hours to kill. i've got a maduro and one with a barber pole wrapper
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I have a few opus, AF lost city, AF Don Arturo and a padron 80th anniversary maduro.
  • SgtRickSgtRick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 75
    I still have 1 Forbidden X, a couple GOF, and 3 Opus X's.
    Jetmech_63:
    I have a few opus, AF lost city, AF Don Arturo and a padron 80th anniversary maduro.
    I wanna get more of the AF Don Arturo but I can't justify it. Now, if I hit the lottery or got a huge bonus then that would be a different story.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario...got ten of these sitting and waiting.
    I can honestly say that in a couple of days I'll have a new rare and most expensive cigar. Not so rare that you can't find them but rare enough that less than 100 boxes are made each year and it cost a shitload. Anyone care to guess?
    rwheelwright:
    I can honestly say that in a couple of days I'll have a new rare and most expensive cigar. Not so rare that you can't find them but rare enough that less than 100 boxes are made each year and it cost a shitload. Anyone care to guess?
    HMR? ;)
  • TheDrifterTheDrifter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 83
    I just picked up two Partagas Limited Reserve Decada's ('98s) and a Comacho PE definitely the biggest splurge I've had. Looking forward to both.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    cholmes8310:
    rwheelwright:
    HMR? ;)
    forbiddenX?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    cholmes8310:
    rwheelwright:
    HMR? ;)
    forbiddenX?
    Flying pig
    the flying pig was only about $10

i should know, i bought two.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    TatuajeVI:
    Edit: oh! How about this for rare! cigar.com forum blend maduro and sumatra! ha! I think I have one left of each.
    i have a few of those left as well.
    soon ill be adding in Alex's personal secret blend.
    Did these come in?
    cholmes8310:
    rwheelwright:
    HMR? ;)
    You got it! Getting two. Got a much better price. Well, better than $750 but still obsurdly expensive.
    rwheelwright:
    cholmes8310:
    rwheelwright:
    HMR? ;)
    You got it! Getting two. Got a much better price. Well, better than $750 but still obsurdly expensive.
    so I win one of them right? That's the way this works?? haha. Enjoy em. I bet the smoke curls from the foot of those make dollar signs in the air. lol
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    mmmm....i wonder who let u in on where you could get those sticks so cheap....was it me? lol
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    You're going to have to post up a review of that, I'm sure all of us are interested to see how it is :)
    I'm sure it's not worth the money but it's one of those things I can say that I did when I am older. Like, if I never get another nice car I can alawys think back and say we'll I did have an S4 when I was younger or I did tour with Gloria Gaynor when I was younger, etc... With that being said, a Porsche is still out there was one of the things I want to say I was able to buy!!!! :-)
  • thehoffthehoff Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    No idea because value/scarcity varies so much but I have a couple pre-embargos, 2006 DC God of Fires, Ashton 23 yr ESG, a Tatuaje Black tubo and some Verocus. Yeah... no idea but I'm very content.  I would do terrible things to good people for some older GOF or some of those Halloween Tatuajes.
    Well, mine has now been added to thanks to aron325. I received a Camacho PE and an OpusX from him today. Those, along with the 2006 GOF Don Carlos and Perdomo Edicion de Silvio are my most expensive. Perdomo Edicion de Silvio is the only one still rare probably.
  • lost108lost108 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    wowza. so many different kinds... still new so im learning... I better hurry and get my collection started.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    we can now add a Gurkha Art Deco to my list
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I have a few sticks that was given to me while i was traveling. 2 Cohiba Siglo I - Perlas Habana from Aug. 1996 (had 3 but smoked one), and 2 Montecristo No.4 Habana from 1996 as well (also had 3 but smoked one). I have no clue what they are worth but its been aged forever and probably wont taste good but none the less rare.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    lcpleel:
    I have a few sticks that was given to me while i was traveling. 2 Cohiba Siglo I - Perlas Habana from Aug. 1996 (had 3 but smoked one), and 2 Montecristo No.4 Habana from 1996 as well (also had 3 but smoked one). I have no clue what they are worth but its been aged forever and probably wont taste good but none the less rare.
    Just to let you know, those sticks are best when aged 5 years...and more years do not hurt them at all! If they were in a humidor all that time, they should taste GREAT! I have Cohibas from 2002 and they are heavenly, and some San Cristobal cigars from 2001 that are a dream to smoke. Enjoy!

camgfs:
    lcpleel:
    Just to let you know, those sticks are best when aged 5 years...and more years do not hurt them at all! If they were in a humidor all that time, they should taste GREAT! I have Cohibas from 2002 and they are heavenly, and some San Cristobal cigars from 2001 that are a dream to smoke. Enjoy!

those cigars should be fine. (if not great)
    cuban cigars have a tendency to age well. ive seen some of with 20+ years of age on them that got VERY high ratings (98, 99)