Home General Discussion

Saturday deal?

13»

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jsnake:
    I can't believe how out of hand this has gotten with guys going back and forth over a cigar deal that no one is obligated to provide. What gets me most is people b!tching there is no Saturday deal when CCom goes above and beyond hooking us up with extra specials and before other customers get the opportunity because we are part of their online community. Some of you are a bunch of ungrateful jerks. I am not naming names or taking anyone's side in this thread so don't jump my butt. Just stating my opinion that lately people have been acting very immaturely here and it is time to grow up.
    +1 here also - well said 'Snake! A little p1ssed at myself for getting drawn into an arguement with a knucklehead, but when somebody starts dogging the people who look out for us at every turn, its tough not to get fired up!

Dont hate - appreciate.

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    The Sniper:
    jsnake:
    I can't believe how out of hand this has gotten with guys going back and forth over a cigar deal that no one is obligated to provide. What gets me most is people b!tching there is no Saturday deal when CCom goes above and beyond hooking us up with extra specials and before other customers get the opportunity because we are part of their online community. Some of you are a bunch of ungrateful jerks. I am not naming names or taking anyone's side in this thread so don't jump my butt. Just stating my opinion that lately people have been acting very immaturely here and it is time to grow up.
    +1 here also - well said 'Snake! A little p1ssed at myself for getting drawn into an arguement with a knucklehead, but when somebody starts dogging the people who look out for us at every turn, its tough not to get fired up!

Dont hate - appreciate.

+2. Sorry about getting all fired up about this, but when someone starts ragging on Kelly or any of the CCom staff for silly things (especially about informal offers that aren't mandatory for them), it just kinda sets off my whiner alarm. I especially hated when I used to hook up people back in retail with really good deals and they'd start complaining because I didn't give everything to them constantly on a silver platter with an offer to be their slave on top.

Not saying that that's what this scenario's about, but still. CCom could easily turn into Thompson's and give us "equal substitutions" (give cheap house blends when you ordered something like an Opus X box), bait and switch sales (read the Gurkha Black Dragon/Thompson's thread) and hidden fees for everything we ordered if they wanted to.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Just wanted to say thanks to Kelly for putting together such a good bunch of deals, I just had to bite!
    Good mixture, so new ones to try and an old favorite, of mine at least. Thanks again!

Guys, if you're going to respond to this thread remember, Kelly has asked us not to name the sticks or quote the prices, okay?

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Yar! I had to bite today.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Yeah, grabbed a few of the #1 set.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    What was the deal this week, if one? I haven't been getting the e-mails.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    One thing you learn in sales of any kind of significant volume is that every $ from every customer is not worth having...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    zoom6zoom:
    Yeah, grabbed a few of the #1 set.
    +LOL. I got into this one. I grabbed 3 #5's, 2 #1's, and 1 #4. Already traded one set with Pheebs. Great deal this weekend. Keep up the great work Kelly. I hope you can pull off the one you wanted to try this weekend, next weekend. I'll be watching, I know that.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I really gotta put some input on this.....lol.....there was a saturday deal, I called Kelly early Saturday morning from cali, and asked her personnally what it was, she told me, I jumped on it.....simple as that....maybe she didnt post anything for you guys cuz I kept her on the phone for 15 minutes! lol... EDH, chill bro...u seem so upset about this....ccom never leaves us or left a blank screen, we all know sometimes there isnt a saturday deal and we are all cool with that.........but what other company organizes a trip to freaking Fernandez factory for really cheap!!!! lol... Kelly, we love you and keep up the excellent work you do for ccom! Every cigar company should have a awesome chick like yourself working for them!
    kelly, am I going nuts....i could have sworn I talked to u saturday morning! lol...man, I need to quit drinking friday nights! lol
    Rob1110:
    What was the deal this week, if one? I haven't been getting the e-mails.
    PM to you.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    yeah i didnt find out what this deal was either...
    martymcg43:
    You guy's need to fire off an e-mail to Kelly and she will put you on her mail out list.
    yeah i usually email her every saturday inquiring about what deal it was. just missed it this week.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:
    martymcg43:
    You guy's need to fire off an e-mail to Kelly and she will put you on her mail out list.
    Doug do you deal with Jeff as your rep?
    could someone pm what the deal was?
    much appreciated.
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    martymcg43:
    Doug do you deal with Jeff as your rep?
    Yes and I always mention that when I order. I have placed orders with Tim, Andrew and Kelly. I always just say where I am from and who I usually deal with(Jeff). They have my ordering particulars on file anyway.
    was there a saturday deal yesterday anyone...i was outa town?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Yeah. There was. I'll pm you the details.
    thanks got it!