Home General Discussion

COTM

13»

Comments

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    just got mine... have to say, im happy with it. few sticks in there ive been wanting to try
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Has anyone received their September COTM package yet?

I see that mine has been in transit via usps since 8/27 and I am curious as to what is in it. I hate surprises :)

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    MrMoke:

I see that mine has been in transit via usps since 8/27 and I am curious as to what is in it. I hate surprises :)

It's pretty good this month. It's a Ligero sampler. Probably all stuff you've had before, but still some nice sticks.

Ruination
    Cain F
    Cu-Avana Intenso
    Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro
    Padilla Miami
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got mine monday. I am happy witht this selection, nothing fancy but all good sticks.
    Russ55:
    MrMoke:

It's pretty good this month. It's a Ligero sampler. Probably all stuff you've had before, but still some nice sticks.

Ruination
    Cain F
    Cu-Avana Intenso
    Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro
    Padilla Miami

You're correct, if I havn't had one of them before, I for sure have at least one of each in my humi, well ...... can't have too much ligero I guess ;)

Now that I have them in hand, I'll say I am very pleased with the selection this month, all of the sticks I already have had or are in my humi already, but they are all awesome, IMO; and when I looked at prices the package was great value this month!!!

Thanks ccom!!!!