Home General Discussion

Smoke The Revolution.....

13»

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    jsnake:
    Kansas City guys I need your help!! Outlaw Cigar is giving us a trial run at their new Overland Park location. I need you guys to go buy and give Kendall your feedback so we can become a permanent fixture there and plan an event for this year.
    Bump just want to make sure everyone sees this.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Sandman1am:
    jsnake:
    Kansas City guys I need your help!! Outlaw Cigar is giving us a trial run at their new Overland Park location. I need you guys to go buy and give Kendall your feedback so we can become a permanent fixture there and plan an event for this year.
    Bump just want to make sure everyone sees this.
    The new Outlaw in Overland Park, Kansas does not have a mail receptacle so all mail is sent to the north store in Parkville, Missouri. The cigars are probably at the north store. Made a bunch of calls today to figure it out. Call before you go if you KC guys are interested in checking them out. Not sure which store Kendall will place them in. As soon as I do know you will know.
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    I finally got my hands on a Revolution Torpedo today. I smoked it on the ride home. The reviews are on target. It is medium bodied, but with tons of flavor. Lots of thick white smoke, and a near perfect burn. I am looking forward to many more.
  • LowSparkLowSpark Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 12

I was privelaged enough to meet jsnake at a local B&M and try the 262 paradigm and the reviews for this cigar are very accurate.  Great construction on the cigar and wonderful stages of flavor.  I wish nothing but the best for this company.

If you havent had one yet...you are def missing out on the ground level of this cigar.

• tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    I know I'm late to the game....How do I get a hold of a sampler pack?????
    tankbonnies:
    I know I'm late to the game....How do I get a hold of a sampler pack?????
    Check out www.smoketherevolution.com for more info. Also if you sign up on the website you will get newsletters that list all retailers.
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Ok so far I am impressed with this company. I had trouble setting up an account last week and sent off an email to 262 letting them know my troubles. The next day an account was set up for me and today, low and behold, I get a sampler pack and a hand written note acknowledging that difficulty. I can't wait to try one of these great looking sticks!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I have been Initiated... (or I will be when my sampler comes). Looking forward to trying these considering the reviews from some of you. How much rest (if any) is recommended w/these?
    KCW:
    I have been Initiated... (or I will be when my sampler comes). Looking forward to trying these considering the reviews from some of you. How much rest (if any) is recommended w/these?
    I smoked my 1st one the day that it got here with only a few hours rest and it was awesome. I started with the Torpedo. The others will rest about a week. Then I'm going to smoke all of the ones I owe to Tat...lol J/K
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    KCW:
    Well considering how new these cigars are, I'm pretty sure everybody that's had one has had it straight OTT, or not much beyond it. I say give it at least a couple days in your humi to adjust, but it's pretty solid fresh. I, as well as others I've talked to, think it would benefit quite a bit from 6 mos or more of aging.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Hays:
    KCW:
    Well considering how new these cigars are, I'm pretty sure everybody that's had one has had it straight OTT, or not much beyond it. I say give it at least a couple days in your humi to adjust, but it's pretty solid fresh. I, as well as others I've talked to, think it would benefit quite a bit from 6 mos or more of aging.
    Yeah, I smoked the robusto after only 24 hours and it was phenominal! The rest are sitting in the humi for at least a couple months.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Well i got my package in the mail today (samples) and iam working on the game plan as to the B&M's iam going to hit this week..... Iam pumped to get out and spread the word and our great product............
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    KCW:
    I smoked my 1st one the day that it got here with only a few hours rest and it was awesome. I started with the Torpedo. The others will rest about a week. Then I'm going to smoke all of the ones I owe to Tat...lol J/K
    I kill you.
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    KCW:
    I kill you.
    Infadel- Silence I kill you! LOL Achmed the Dead Terrorist I loved that guy. I had to watch it after you posted that.
    I just bought one box of each size for my personal stash. Should be here Monday or Tuesday. I can hardly wait! All of you guys getting them and trying them is way cool. Thanks for your support! Remember to also support Ccom for this wonderful forum by placing an order.
    Just got my Initiation Pack and a nice note from Jerry....
    I finally got my personal boxes in and a nice note from Jerry. These guys are great. image
    I can't wait to try mine. Probably this weekend. I may strat with the Torpedo.
  • LowSparkLowSpark Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 12

well im officially jealous.

Just picked up a St. Louis store if any of you boys live in that area. WOOT WOOT! PM me for info if you want it.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jsnake:
    Just picked up a St. Louis store if any of you boys live in that area. WOOT WOOT! PM me for info if you want it.
    Congratulations
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Congrats Jake.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    cant wait to light up the one kingjk sent me on my birthday!! thanks bro!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    My local B&M just got some samples to try. I'm Pretty sure he'll buy at least 2 boxes (Since I told him I'd buy at least 2 boxes;) )...
    cabinetmaker:
    My local B&M just got some samples to try. I'm Pretty sure he'll buy at least 2 boxes (Since I told him I'd buy at least 2 boxes;) )...
    Well buddy let him know what you think and I am sure he will be in. Just fyi my New York store has had 10 boxes in a month. They are selling extremely well. I will call him on Monday or Tuesday.