Home General Discussion

New Years Eve Smoke

2»

Comments

• ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    haha, of course this has to be a rocky patel decade (like I have going). Or some sort of decade anniversary edition smoke. Duh, its the end of the decade people! Lets be appropriate.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Enjoying a 6 month old (in my humi anyway) tempus robusto! God I love these, need to pick up a few boxes one of these days... Anyone who enjoyed the tempus like the SCR or the overture?
    Probably won't have anything else due to no smoking inside my friends house....
  • KamelyonKamelyon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 109
    I smoked a Partagas Serie D No. 4 Habano, thanks Joe.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Nice Patrick...enjoy?

My special cigar for tonight was a Bolivar LE 2009 petit belicoso. Very strong in a subtle way, loads of flavor on a thick cloud of smoke. Beautiful.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    still in a toss up on what i might have tonight if i end up having anything -- thinking about having either an ashton cabinet series, diesel, or a casa magna colorado robusto hmmmmm
  • KamelyonKamelyon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 109
    j0z3r:
    Nice Patrick...enjoy?

My special cigar for tonight was a Bolivar LE 2009 petit belicoso. Very strong in a subtle way, loads of flavor on a thick cloud of smoke. Beautiful.

I did. It was fantastic.
  • fire78n88fire78n88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    I enjoyed a Rocky Patel Connecticut and a 5 vegas Series A under a sky filled with celebratory gunfire and the beautiful red glow of tracers fired overhead. Isn't Iraq great?
    La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chistle maduro this morning, well I never really went to bed so I guess it qualifies! lol. GREAT CIGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    phobicsquirrel:
    La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chistle maduro this morning, well I never really went to bed so I guess it qualifies! lol. GREAT CIGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I read your other post about these, looks like ccom is out of stock....
    no kidding. they had the best prices on these too!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Had an ISOM Fonseca that had been sitting in my humi for almost 3 years. I could never bring myself to smoke it since I knew I couldn't easily replace it. It was nice, but MAN have my tastes changed over the past few years! It was definitely a bit too mild for me now, but still a nice experience because of the memories it invoked from when I bought it, plus it wasn't bad at all, just not great.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Had a Oliva Serie O. It was the only rubusto I had in the humi and I had to make it a quick smoke. Very good as always.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I ended up going out to the bar for a little bit and stupidly decided to smoke... Good thing I only picked up a smoke that was cheap... Thomas Hinds.... Don't know what the hell it was and only smoked half... Bleh
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Was a Gift from a friend!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cuban ! Happy Freaking New Year! Ozzie
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    I ended up smoking a Rocky Patel Connecticut shortly after brunch and then a Diamond Crown Max (Pyramid No. 4) later as we rang in the New Year. Thoroughly enjoyed both and turned out being good choices for me!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I smoked a Rocky Patel Decade....what better way to bring in the new decade? I had plans to smoke a few others but the GF had plans to take me to some different places where I didn't know I could smoke until we were already there.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Sandman1am:
    I smoked a Rocky Patel Decade....what better way to bring in the new decade?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, didn't think about that. Damn! I'll be ready for 2020.