Home General Discussion

Need Cigar ideas for my boss

2»

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Heavy:
    Hey Sandman, thanks for the info on the Champagne. I've heard some pretty good things about it from a few folks, and it has definitely been bumped up on my 'to try' list. I've gotten to the point where I like anything around both sides of medium in a cigar, but will not shy away from a so-called mild stick as long as it has a complex flavor profile, which is what I hear about this one. Looking forward to trying one.

Oh yeah, I've only seen the tubo in one local B&M, but they carry a lot of Perdomos, have had a couple of Perdomo events etc, so I guess they have a somewhat extensive selection.
    Heavy I will keep my eye out for it because I would like to try it or maybe gift it. Went to my local B&M today to pick up that Makers Mark but they only had the Covaser (SP). I think it was at their other location were I saw it across town. I will go there tomorrow and hopefully have a review for you by the end of the weekend.

Ya so sorry about the hi-jacking of the thread, def. let us know what you get him & if him likey.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Guy's the Macanudo Crystal Tube was a huge hit. +1 to all you guys! Thanks for the suggestions!