Home General Discussion

Still Waiting...

13»

Comments

• BTJR99BTJR99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
    Yea I'm a USPS hater also. I live in a condo and they constantly put mail in the wrong boxes. Leave packages at the wrong units. Whenever I'm expecting a package from USPS I have to walk around the complex to make sure they did not leave it at the wrong persons door. Forget it if have to go pick up a package. The people that work there are miserable. They open their doors late. and have no late nights. UPS never gives me a problem. If I miss a delivery I call UPS and pick it up the same night at the delivery center. Never a problem with UPS.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I've always liked USPS and they never did me wrong, until I just checked my COTMC and it says: MISSENT.

Oh boy.... here we go!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Lasabar:
    I've always liked USPS and they never did me wrong, until I just checked my COTMC and it says: MISSENT.

Oh boy.... here we go!
    sounds like some mailman had an early xmas!
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Placed my first ccom order early Monday, Nov. 23. Still waiting! It's been sitting in the distribution center 1 hour away since Friday. Maybe I should drive over and get them myself image Of course, I picked the cheapest level of UPS.
  • BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
    ScottTDawg:
    Placed my first ccom order early Monday, Nov. 23. Still waiting! It's been sitting in the distribution center 1 hour away since Friday. Maybe I should drive over and get them myself image Of course, I picked the cheapest level of UPS.

If it was at your local sort facility early yesterday morning (like 4-7 a.m.), then you should have had it yesterday. I say that because UPS and FedEx, before yesterday, hadn't delivered any regular mail since last Wednesday. Friday is not a regular delivery day. Bummer man.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Oh, I thought Friday was a regular delivery day. Anyway, I got my package just now by USPS! What's up with that? Oh, well at least I got it.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    You guys need to move to the Chicago area.. Both UPS and USPS have their stuff together. Never have a problem, And I could not be more pleased with the service they provide. ( Knock on wood ) Oh yeah and FED EX, they are even better.. They get the stuff to my house before I order it !! (JK) But they are good too.
  • BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
    ScottTDawg:
    Oh, I thought Friday was a regular delivery day. Anyway, I got my package just now by USPS! What's up with that? Oh, well at least I got it.

Well, the Friday after Thanksgiving isn't a normal delivery date (I used to work in that business). At least you got your stuff, hopefully it's all in good condition!
    ScottTDawg:
    there is a shipping method ccom has starting using that has UPS carry the package, and USPS actually delivers it. This is probably why it takes freaking forever to get a package sent this way. and since I live outside ATL in the 'burbs, its probably even slower. Oh well, at least the shipping comes humidified.....unless you get a box, in which case I guess you're screwed.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I rescind my previous statment... the package, even after being missent was at my door yesterday... :)
  • FalciferFalcifer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
    That tracking deal that the USPS has set up BLOOOOWS... I am part of the CotMC and although I have never had a problem with the actual delivery, every time I look on line to see where the order is/going it always has my address wrong or its going to P.O. Box... go figure.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    My UPS is spot on here. I always get my packages exactly when they are scheduled for. UPS driver is in my neighborhood everyday at the same time. Hell he is more reliable then the USPS here. I think like anything in life there is good and bad. Service might suck balls in your area while it excels in other areas. Just be nice if they could get it together and be consistent!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Well, I finally got my big order in yesterday. Everything was in order, but an 11 day delivery time still sucks. The only thing I will give UPS is that things show up in good shape and don't get lost. Then again I've had really good luck with USPS up here and they take 2-3 days max. Not a UPS fan...
    Duder2:
    Well, I finally got my big order in yesterday. Everything was in order, but an 11 day delivery time still sucks. The only thing I will give UPS is that things show up in good shape and don't get lost. Then again I've had really good luck with USPS up here and they take 2-3 days max. Not a UPS fan...
    Wow, 11 days?? that's crazy. And I thought 7 days was bad. Were your cigars still in good shape?
  • blacklightblacklight Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    jeff_connors:
    Duder2:
    I'm still waiting on mine, I will be lucky to see them by friday. UPS sucks, take forever. My last UPS order took 10 days >:^(
    I agree UPS is not a good carrier..they like to extort money from you at the door
    UPS takes forever before the package get in to your door. and they are asking for a lot.