Home General Discussion

Need your thoughts and a prayer or two or three or.....

2»

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    My wife and I talked last night about renting out our house. I think we are going to pursuit that option so we don't lose it and go stay with my in-laws who are awesome but having hard times too. I appreciate all the kind words and support from everyone here. You guys truly are a great group of friends. Believe it or not your words have helped me.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    jsnake:
    My wife and I talked last night about renting out our house. I think we are going to pursuit that option so we don't lose it and go stay with my in-laws who are awesome but having hard times too. I appreciate all the kind words and support from everyone here. You guys truly are a great group of friends. Believe it or not your words have helped me.
    snake...that's what everyone is here for...someone to talk too......Best to you and your family...I know its easy for me to say this...you haven't lost what is most important in life.....your family and your health. Everything else will eventually fall into place.....
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Good luck dude...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Thanks for the support and encouragement again. Today I kind of turned a new leaf. It is time to stop making myself sick worrying about things I can't control. Time to quit being miserable. If we lose everything we lose it. I have been homeless and hungry before and I am a fighter. I fought and got to an amazing place. I have a healthy wonderful family and we have each other no matter what happens. Together we will get to a good place again and be happy.

I have had a BOTL step up and ask to send my kids some gifts. Not naming anyone but man that is a truly wonderful thing to do and I can't say thank you enough. Hard to swallow my pride but I would do anything for my kids. My kids aren't spoiled brats either and they understand to a certain extent. I just don't want them to be without. I feel like it is all going to be ok though.

When I get back to a good place again I am going to pay it forward hopefully several times over.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    jsnake:
    Thanks for the support and encouragement again. Today I kind of turned a new leaf. It is time to stop making myself sick worrying about things I can't control. Time to quit being miserable. If we lose everything we lose it. I have been homeless and hungry before and I am a fighter. I fought and got to an amazing place. I have a healthy wonderful family and we have each other no matter what happens. Together we will get to a good place again and be happy.

I have had a BOTL step up and ask to send my kids some gifts. Not naming anyone but man that is a truly wonderful thing to do and I can't say thank you enough. Hard to swallow my pride but I would do anything for my kids. My kids aren't spoiled brats either and they understand to a certain extent. I just don't want them to be without. I feel like it is all going to be ok though.

When I get back to a good place again I am going to pay it forward hopefully several times over.
    This is the "Wake up one morning and subconsciously you're okay, nothing's fixed, but you just know it's gonna be okay" phase that I was talking about... I'm so happy you got to it... now the real essence of the human spirit can endure and you are gonna be just fine... May you be blessed!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:

This is the "Wake up one morning and subconsciously you're okay, nothing's fixed, but you just know it's gonna be okay" phase that I was talking about... I'm so happy you got to it... now the real essence of the human spirit can endure and you are gonna be just fine... May you be blessed!
    ... well said Lassy, my feeling exactly.