Home General Discussion

Cigars you will never smoke again

13»

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Any of the Acid line of infused "cigars" would make me smoke a Sol Cubano Artisan to get the taste outta my mouth....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    cabinetmaker:
    Any of the Acid line of infused "cigars" would make me smoke a Sol Cubano Artisan to get the taste outta my mouth....
    Why not just grab the dog after the Acid and skip the Artisan? :)

That's one I'll never, ever smoke again...that Sol Cubano Artisan was one of the worst cigars I've had. Tasted like wet hay and grass clippings...great, I suppose, if you're a goat.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:

That's one I'll never, ever smoke again...that Sol Cubano Artisan was one of the worst cigars I've had. Tasted like wet hay and grass clippings...great, I suppose, if you're a goat.
    Man that Artisan is getting torn apart. lol. If anyone has one they really don't want to smoke, I'll give it a try just to be able to say I smoked one.

I got back into cigars a couple years ago by smoking the Acid Kuba Kuba and the Java - I bought a Java on a whim 6 months ago and was PISSED I paid $8 for the thing. Terrible. But I suppose that made me realize and appreciate the great cigars I do smoke now.
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    I will never smoke a Gurkha HMR again........because I don't have enough money ;)
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    TatuajeVI:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:

Man that Artisan is getting torn apart. lol. If anyone has one they really don't want to smoke, I'll give it a try just to be able to say I smoked one.

I got back into cigars a couple years ago by smoking the Acid Kuba Kuba and the Java - I bought a Java on a whim 6 months ago and was PISSED I paid $8 for the thing. Terrible. But I suppose that made me realize and appreciate the great cigars I do smoke now.
    I've got one you can have. I'll never smoke another one. They look nice, but that's about all they have going for them.

In addition to that one I would also say the cohiba red dot, the dominican, as well as the isom cohiba. The red dot I got in a sampler smelled like cat crap pre light. No joke, it was the only smell I could compare it to. The crazy part is I actually lit it after I smelled it. And the isom is just overpriced and over hyped.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    The only two that come to mind are Bahia Blu, and Erin Go Blah ! I came smoke just about anything, but those two just didn't do a thing for me.
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    I'll never smoke another Gurkha Beauty again!!! Nasty taste, uneven burn, & made me so sick to my stomach... a shame too- who doesn't want to like/smoke something named beauty!? Don't let the name fool ya bro! Yuck