Home General Discussion

Cigars you will never smoke again

Comments

• T. GervaisT. Gervais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    Hays:
    Acid Kuba Kuba, and now I'm wary of anything Acid... that thing tasted like literal fruity acid in my mouth.
    I have never had an Acid of any kind and I have absolutely no intention to. It's mostly because of the name Acid, which is probably the last thing I want to taste in a cigar.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    TatuajeVI:
    jsnake:
    I was really wanting to get ahold of a Blue Steel.
    BLUE STEEL!!
    Thanks brother. You made my day! LMAO
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Must say I am a fan Of the Sol Cubano Cuban cabinet but I would never smoke another Don Thomas I had one about 8 years ago and wouldn't smoke one if you gave it to me.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Besides my earlier post, anything from Victor Sinclair. I know it's not the most elite of brands, but sometimes deals are just too good to pass up. Well, from now on, I'll pass up. Not that the construction is that bad, they just don't taste like anything.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    TatuajeVI:
    jsnake:
    I was really wanting to get ahold of a Blue Steel.
    BLUE STEEL!!
    lol, you are talking about the gurkha? I was with you on this but my last one was good. It was in the humi for like 7 months, but it was much better than when first got them.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Sol Cubano Artisan. Very pretty cat turd. I had to pick my dog up and lick his ass to get the taste outta my mouth.
    Honestly I have never had a good experience with Arturo Fuente, which is strange because I know how popular they are. I haven't had any of the super premiums but I've had a couple of his regular line and a Sun Grown, none of which were very pleasant. Also any overpriced mild connecticut like a Macanudo.
  • tshawtshaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    baccarat. hands. down.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    cabinetmaker:
    ...I had to pick my dog up and lick his ass....

wow... huh.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    cabinetmaker:
    Sol Cubano Artisan. Very pretty cat turd. I had to pick my dog up and lick his ass to get the taste outta my mouth.
    I bet every time you get cigars your dog is all like:
    MORE OF THOSE BARBER POLES, MORE OF THOSE BARBER POLES!!!!!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:

wow... huh.
    So ummm what happens when the dog is in the other room and you are sitting there with your buddy? I mean to each his own but doggy booty licking is not an option for me.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    jsnake:
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:

wow... huh.
    So ummm what happens when the dog is in the other room and you are sitting there with your buddy? I mean to each his own but doggy booty licking is not an option for me.
    We all here in the forums will turn our eyes away from a little Bro-Mance
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    T. Gervais:
    Hays:
    Acid Kuba Kuba, and now I'm wary of anything Acid... that thing tasted like literal fruity acid in my mouth.
    I have never had an Acid of any kind and I have absolutely no intention to. It's mostly because of the name Acid, which is probably the last thing I want to taste in a cigar.
    Ya know what T - that is PRECISELY why I was wary of the Acid cigars in the first place, and I said that exact same thing. The only reason I even tried that one was because I got it free at an event and I'd never given it a shot. Now, that shot was taken and i'm incredibly wary of trying any more infused cigars..
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    T. Gervais:
    Honestly I have never had a good experience with Arturo Fuente, which is strange because I know how popular they are. I haven't had any of the super premiums but I've had a couple of his regular line and a Sun Grown, none of which were very pleasant. Also any overpriced mild connecticut like a Macanudo.
    I too am not that impressed with most of the line. The hemmingways aren't bad and they aren't too spendy. Really though, the opus, anejo, GOF, and ashtons are pretty damn good.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    cabinetmaker:
    LMAO

Lasabar:
    I bet every time you get cigars your dog is all like:
    MORE OF THOSE BARBER POLES, MORE OF THOSE BARBER POLES!!!!!
    LMFAO

I actually spit water out of mouth after the first one, then choked a little on this one. Great stuff.

j0z3r:
    I'm honestly surprised at all the mention of the SC CC on here. I know we all have different tastes and such, but it is completely beyond me how anyone can think it's a bad cigar. I've never had trouble with one and I've smoked quite a few, the taste has always been spot on as well. Oh well, more for me. :)
    And yeah, I know where you are coming from Joe. I don't personally care for the SC CC, not my thing, but I definately wouldn't call them a bad cigar. The flavor profile doesn't suite me, but the ones I have smoked were all well-constructed and I could definately see the appeal of them.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Helix. I'm sorry Goldy, it just didn't do anything for me. I couldn't figure out what I was tasting. It just seemed to different for me I'm not sure I would have one again.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:

wow... huh.
    We all here in the forums will turn our eyes away from a little Bro-Mance
    Brothas on tha DL dawg.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    well he_ll I guess I'll be the odd ball ...I like the SC CC 's ...mmmmmm ....

gmill880:

there is no way you're the odd ball on this one. all oddness has been summed up in this comment...
    cabinetmaker:

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    stephen_hannibal:

gmill880:

there is no way you're the odd ball on this one. all oddness has been summed up in this comment...
    cabinetmaker:

Hahaha !!!
  • smbrinksmbrink Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    undulac:
    Besides my earlier post, anything from Victor Sinclair. I know it's not the most elite of brands, but sometimes deals are just too good to pass up. Well, from now on, I'll pass up. Not that the construction is that bad, they just don't taste like anything.
    I couldn't agree more. also the Oliva Serie "O". I had 2. Smoked 1 right away....bitter. About 6 mo later I smoked the 2nd one...still bitter.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Man, I just don't know what it is with these cigars, I looked forward to smoking one all week long and when I did, I about threw up all over myself, Swisher Sweets, never again!! j/k ;)
    smbrink:
    I couldn't agree more. also the Oliva Serie "O". I had 2. Smoked 1 right away....bitter. About 6 mo later I smoked the 2nd one...still bitter.

Damn, now I'm not looking forward to the few I have resting.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    stephen_hannibal:
    smbrink:

I thought the O natural was a great cigar, not too big on the O maduro though.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    gmill880:
    Yea, you aren't the odd man out here brother. I'm a big fan of the SC CC's. I think they are awesome! I have noticed the Robusto is a lot better than the Churchill and the Toro, but they are all pretty good and have great construction. I am looking forward to trying the No. 4.

I will never smoke any of the Acid line again. I had a Kuba Kuba one time and it was horrible. Like smoking a cotton candy flavored cigar. Also I'm not a fan of the Macadoodoo smokes.
    alienmisprint:
    stephen_hannibal:
    smbrink:

This is strange because I like the Oliva serie O quite a bit and the O maduro is one of my favorite everyday smokes.
  • smbrinksmbrink Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    T. Gervais:
    alienmisprint:
    stephen_hannibal:
    smbrink:

This is strange because I like the Oliva serie O quite a bit and the O maduro is one of my favorite everyday smokes.
    Don't let my opinion dissuade you from trying this cigar. Oliva makes fantastic cigars and not everybody's taste is the same. Maybe I just had two stinkers.... come to think of it... I think I got them from the "Cigar Store That Must Not Be Named". I might need to buy some from Ccom and try them again.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    clearlysuspect:
    I really did not like the 5 Vegas Relic. I had a Maria Mancini the other day and I hated it. Wasn't fond of the Maker's Mark either. I also hated the Ccom Cameroon Label which was the only house blend I disliked.

If you don't like the Gurkha Sherpa's, I'll take em off your hands. Those are one of my favs.
    If you've got an Relic's you need to get rid of, I'll take em off your hands. I think they're great with some age on em.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Cruz Real, I'm done with you.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    I put down a Java after just a few puffs, dont really have any inclination to pickup another one or any other coffee infused stogies again. Ive been ultra dissappointed with just about every Gurkha I have ever smoked or attempted to smoke, but cant say Ill never have another. Cuban Delights are horrible and had a real bad expierence with a Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte wich has made me write off that brand, but with all the accolades they get around here I may give em another shot.