Home General Discussion

I Trust You All, So...

2»

Comments

• ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Do you have all the various Cain wrappers, Vindicator, and Melanio Maduro?
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    ckrddsmke:
    This whole thread is making my mouth water. I'm getting off work early today, and my wife is staying at work late. I think I might have to light up one of the two MBIIIs I have in the humi. I never snagged an MBII, but now I want one. I might just have to join in on this Oliva quest after all. There's so much to buy. I don't have any Cain or Nub. I love the Melanio in a couple of vitolas, but haven't tried the maduro, yet. Almost snagged one the other day, but decided to wait for budget to allow me to buy several. Ohhhhhhhhliva. This has just reminded how little of the iceberg of cigar smoking I've actually seen.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    I too have to go with Oliva, love them all. I know you have at least one 2013 V Maduro. The MBs are great too the only one I haven't had is 2. I have some others in their extended lines as well. Let me know if you need anything.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    ckrddsmke:
    I want to answer this truthfully, but I know what will happen if I did…. Honestly, no I do not have anything in the Cain line up. Thinking with all the others I do currently have I will be busy for a while and that I’ll just save the Cain line for a later date. Please do not send me any. Andy you have seriously been a big part of forcing me into not one but two coolers.

Patrickbrick:
    I know you have at least one 2013 V Maduro. Let me know if you need anything.
    Yep I wonder who could have given me that 2013 V Maduro and a V Melanio along with three other Oliva’s??? I know you know I have it. I am good for now, and don’t need anything else, especially from you either, thanks!

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    FireRob:
    Tony, I'll have to look and see if I have more then one V and which ones they might be. If you can get a MB 2, I would be interested, as long as you let me reimburse you. Thanks for the info
    Cool. I'll try to stop in one of these days and grab a few if they are still there. They may also have some older V Maduros.
    SleevePlz:
    FireRob:
    Tony, I'll have to look and see if I have more then one V and which ones they might be. If you can get a MB 2, I would be interested, as long as you let me reimburse you. Thanks for the info
    Cool. I'll try to stop in one of these days and grab a few if they are still there. They may also have some older V Maduros.
    Same as above, If you let me repay you, I will accept the older V Maduros if you can still get them. Thanks for all the help and effort. No rush, seriously
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    MBIII on DD! Oliva FTMOW! Or something like that.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I personally like the Melanio's better than the regular V.... MB III are really good but the II--Amazing!!
    Good things come in 3's, seriously just let me know when you have room for the Cain I have extras of at least 4 or 5 of the blends.
    I agree Jim the MB 2 was really tasty.
    ckrddsmke:
    Good things come in 3's, seriously just let me know when you have room for the Cain I have extras of at least 4 or 5 of the blends.
    Andy, the Devil Site will soon be sending me a Cain 6 cigar sampler and a 2013 V Maduro. I am good but Thanks!
    As you can see below I have plenty Oliva and DO NOT need any more sent to me. Not pictured below because they are on order or was not in a humidor I had access to at the time I took the picture is, The Reckoning, Master Blends III, 2013 V Maduro, and the six different Cain. Any suggestions on which to go with first?

photo IMG_6586.jpg
    Imho you hsould start with the basic line G or O and take it from there.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    If it were me, I would probably start with the O, then G, then V series and end up with the MB.