Home General Discussion

Massive Gurkha Deal

2»

Comments

• nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    NVM, they show it as On Order...I guess y'all must've bought them all out before I could jump on this deal. Im disappointed now...probly won't be taking advantage of this one without the legend...one of my favorites.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Wow then you add the weekend Blitz on top of that you could try damn near every Gurkha blend out there for pennies on the dollar
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    *Head Splode* on the weekend Deal. And the Special. I think Alex is trying to kill me!!!!! :)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    LeftFive:
    andrewh:
    If (and when) you order this deal post which 10 you get! This could be fun to see how people pair them up.

1 x Gurkha Black Dragon, Robusto, Maduro
    1 x Gurkha Micro-Batch, C-10 Churchill, Connecticut
    1 x Gurkha Micro-Batch, TPB-1 Box-Pressed Lancero, Habano
    1 x Gurkha Micro-Batch, VH-7 BP Toro, Habano
    2 x Gurkha Regent, Toro, Habano
    2 x Gurkha Royal Brigade, Belicoso No. 3, Habano
    2 x Gurkha Legend, Perfecto, Maduro
    I have every one on the list and probably at least 2 of each however I wouldn't mind getting a few more legend robustos and trying the royal brigade in the belicoso size. I have it in the perfecto size. Oh, and I wouldn't mind getting a few more Black Dragons. I only have the next size up and not the Robusto. Maybe if this deal is still going on next month I may try to grab a few.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    NYHCx516x:
    *Head Splode* on the weekend Deal. And the Special. I think Alex is trying to kill me!!!!! :)
    OK, im actually stumped. Dont know if I should grab some out of the sampler, or the weekend blitz. Can really only afford one. **decisions, decisions**
  • nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Im doing the blitz. It is a slightly better deal, and has most of the same I would get out of the sampler anyway. There is barely any difference, but the extra cigar that comes from the blitz is 9.00/single on the site. Anyone have anything else to add?