Home General Discussion

Massive Gurkha Deal

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
For those of you Gurkha nuts that were a little put out by a special my competitors did that was not honored, I thought CCOM would pick up the ball with a special offer. Believe me, NONE of our competitors can touch this deal. Pick from about 20 gurkhas for less than $3 a stick.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/exclusiveCustomSampler.asp

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    This is really uncalled for Alex, but this deal sure is appreciated (I would Assume) to those that got burned..... But can you do me a favor and please Proceed to CALL and HARASS all the people who take advantage of this deal??? That would make it FEEL like the original deal!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Thanks Alex ...... this is a freakin amazing deal .......... your always there to right the injustices of others ..... kinda like a super hero .......... I shall dub you Alex Amazing ....... now we just gotta get you a costume ....... thanks for all the great deals
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    This is what I am talking about! Customer service above and beyond. Ccom has no obligation to us getting screwed by a competitor. Yet they stand up and say we respect you and want to show you that by our actions. You have earned a customer for life here. I am about to call and place my first order. Thank you. I am very impressed.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Alex... as one of those burned, I have to say, this is beyond ... above and beyond the call of duty. You truly know how to make customers happy, hell, you even make up for other companies shoddyness. I was in customer service for some years for the insurance industry, and now im doing patient services for a health care company... so Im all about customer service. You guys at ccom are outstanding in any field. I will be singing your praises to all that will listen.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Alex,

From the guy who brought attention to the "other guys" on your site, does that bar me from this deal....? Lol I hope not - but either way, I bow down to your greatness. In all seriousness, Ccom offering this deal is amazing, and....well hell I'm just at a loss for words. Customer for life here.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Thanks gents. I would be lying if I told you there was nothing in it for me. As you can see in my writeup, we are a bit heavy on these gurkhas so really this is a win win for everyone.

And yes a few hours after you place your order we will be phoning you to tell you we cant honor it at this price =)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Alex Svenson:
    Thanks gents. I would be lying if I told you there was nothing in it for me. As you can see in my writeup, we are a bit heavy on these gurkhas so really this is a win win for everyone.

And yes a few hours after you place your order we will be phoning you to tell you we cant honor it at this price =)
    You are an Evil man!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    rwheelwright:
    Alex Svenson:

You are an Evil man!
    LOL... I'm pretty sure I would just break down and cry at that point.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Calling a few hours after the order is placed bad, but it takes dedicated evil to call twice a day for a week. Do you think you have that in you? Its hard to be that shoddy. ;) Ill be calling today or tomorrow on my lunch to place an order. Thanks again.
  • manjimanji Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    What a great deal. Thanks Alex! Order has been submitted and I can't wait. This is a perfect way for me to try different sticks from Gurkha at a very reasonable price. Thanks again for this awesome offer.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    this makes me wish i had room in the humidor. I wonder how many cigars i can smoke in the next few days....
    on that list there are 4 gurkhas that i wanted to try.
    my order would have been a double of the all of the following: Legend perfecto, each of the micro batches, and the royal brigade.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Great deal Alex! too bad I'm broke till firday. I wanted to jump on that double espresso deal too...
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    I don't see the HMR on that list? Did you guys forget that one?

:)
    Word I got calling customer service is the weekend blitz will be a Gurkha 11 cigar deal. I will be getting this and the weekend blitz. I actually sent at least 1 new customer Ccom's way also.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Alex for president ---I don't care if your a republican,democrat or independant how could you argue against that !!!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    For me to do this, I would be stretching myself until next Friday. I can pull it off, but I'm just not sure I wanna do that. It's tempting though, because these are all Gurkhas that I'm interested in. And such a great deal.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Rob1110:
    I don't see the HMR on that list? Did you guys forget that one?

:)
    lol
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    I have never ordered online from another site. When I got into cigars a year or so ago, I found this site and it was great and I've never looked elsewhere since I'm always more than satisfied with the customer service. It's either CCOM or the b&m. This kind of offering justifies my decision. I'll be taking advantage of this deal...I like gurkha but have really tried a wide variety. Thanks Alex.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Luko:
    I have never ordered online from another site. When I got into cigars a year or so ago, I found this site and it was great and I've never looked elsewhere since I'm always more than satisfied with the customer service. It's either CCOM or the b&m. This kind of offering justifies my decision. I'll be taking advantage of this deal...I like gurkha but have really tried a wide variety. Thanks Alex.
    That's how I am. I've never ordered from anywhere else. I'm kind of scared to, lol. I've always heard bad stories about the other guys.
  • andrewhandrewh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
    If (and when) you order this deal post which 10 you get! This could be fun to see how people pair them up.
  • Master TMaster T Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14
    Got my order in already! Gurkha Black Puro Toro, Maduro Gurkha Fuerte Toro, Habano Gurkha Legend Perfecto, Maduro Gurkha Master's Select Gran Reserve Connecticut No. 4, Connecticut Gurkha Nepalese Warrior Toro (Box Pressed), Cameroon Gurkha Regent Toro, Habano Gurkha Signature '101' Maduro Robusto No. 4, Maduro Gurkha Symphony Robusto, Connecticut Gurkha Triple Ligero Toro, Maduro Gurkha Turk Toro, Connecticut
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:

LOL! I about lost a mouth full of food on that one.
  • 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    Any word how long this will last? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere. I don't get paid til the 24th but would love to try a variety of gurkhas (never had one before) but jsut can't/shouldn't swing it til then. got a vacation coming up. On that note what ten gurks should a guy who has never had a gurkha pop his proverbial cherry with?

Nevermind I see the thread over in Cig 101. I may get in on this if I can. Anyone know when it's stopping?
    Andy told me yesterday but I forgot. I think he said November something but don't quote me. Call in and they will tell you.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Alex Svenson:

HAHA!

Now THAT is funny, I may just phone in all my orders just for all the Yuck Yucks!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kuzi16:
    I wonder how many cigars i can smoke in the next few days....
    Only one way to find out.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Alex Svenson:
    For those of you Gurkha nuts that were a little put out by a special my competitors did that was not honored, I thought CCOM would pick up the ball with a special offer. Believe me, NONE of our competitors can touch this deal. Pick from about 20 gurkhas for less than $3 a stick.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/exclusiveCustomSampler.asp
    I got hosed on a Padron 64 deal that was not honored from your competitor! Can you put some 64's on sale for under $3 a stick!!!
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    I ordered 10 black dragons... after all of the stress and bullsh@t on that "other" deal I was SO happy to find a way to pick up some of these sticks at a reasonable price! Just goes to show that some vendors go above and beyond to do right by the customer, even when the other crap vendor puts coal in our stockings LOL... BIG respect to CCom for putting this promo together! Very much appreciated!
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    andrewh:
    If (and when) you order this deal post which 10 you get! This could be fun to see how people pair them up.

1 x Gurkha Black Dragon, Robusto, Maduro
    1 x Gurkha Micro-Batch, C-10 Churchill, Connecticut
    1 x Gurkha Micro-Batch, TPB-1 Box-Pressed Lancero, Habano
    1 x Gurkha Micro-Batch, VH-7 BP Toro, Habano
    2 x Gurkha Regent, Toro, Habano
    2 x Gurkha Royal Brigade, Belicoso No. 3, Habano
    2 x Gurkha Legend, Perfecto, Maduro
  • nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Did they take the legend off of the list? I don't have it as an option on my build a sampler page...I would be sad if they did...