Home General Discussion

New Blends out per CCOM catalogue

2»

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    j0z3r:
    Did you try the Dominus yet beta? I've got some coming my way (thank you Tim) and can't wait to fire one up.
    Smoke one tonight. Let you guys know.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    betasynn:
    j0z3r:
    Did you try the Dominus yet beta? I've got some coming my way (thank you Tim) and can't wait to fire one up.
    Smoke one tonight. Let you guys know.
    Please do!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    When the Diesel is back in stock, does anybody want to split it? I just don't have room for 30 more cigars and they look great.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Hugemoose:
    When the Diesel is back in stock, does anybody want to split it? I just don't have room for 30 more cigars and they look great.
    I might be interested if I have the money when it does. Just let me know when you're ready to buy, and we'll work something out.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Matt Marvel:
    Hugemoose:
    I might be interested if I have the money when it does. Just let me know when you're ready to buy, and we'll work something out.
    looks in stock to me. i'd be down for a three way split. any takers?
    TheShaun:
    Matt Marvel:
    Hugemoose:
    Yeah, it says it's in stock. If I did the math right, with 5.95 for shipping, a three way split would be about 35 dollars.
    Matt Marvel:
    TheShaun:
    Matt Marvel:
    Hugemoose:
    Yeah, it says it's in stock. If I did the math right, with 5.95 for shipping, a three way split would be about 35 dollars.
    Maybe a bit more for me, shipped to Canada. But I'm down.
    Oh wow, eagle eye over here missed that they were back in stock....sorry. Yeah a three way split would be good. 10 cigars are little more manageable than 30.

Hugemoose:
    Oh wow, eagle eye over here missed that they were back in stock....sorry. Yeah a three way split would be good. 10 cigars are little more manageable than 30.

you got a PM. Matt already PM'd he's down. Since an order would take two weeks to get to me, I'm guessing one of you guys are gonna have to place the order.
    That sounds fine.

Matt, you don't happen to a member of the cigar of the month club do you? I could buy it and take care of it all, but 10% off always helps :-D
    Hugemoose:
    That sounds fine.

Matt, you don't happen to a member of the cigar of the month club do you? I could buy it and take care of it all, but 10% off always helps :-D
    No, I'm not unfortunately. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet. If you can take care of everything though, I would appreciate it. I don't have enough to buy the box outright, but I do have enough to do the split.
    That sounds fine. I will have the extra money, but would you guys minding a week or two until we do this just to make sure?
    no worries. you have a PM.
    Hugemoose:
    That sounds fine. I will have the extra money, but would you guys minding a week or two until we do this just to make sure?
    No, that's cool. I might be able to buy the box by then, so just let me know when you're ready.
    Back at ya, and Matt you have one too.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Hugemoose:
    The Dominus is a masterpiece. Draw is perfect, HUGE amounts of smoke, fantastic flavor (IE the last third smokes EXACTLY how it smells, which is a first for me) great change, from a peppery, spicy start to a rich chocolate finish, and ungodly good construction. As a reference point, I smoked it on a rainy, VERY windy day (my full-sized legal pad of paper blew away, thats how windy) and it burned PERFECTLY. Something else interesting about it, is that it's fantastically smooth, but it creeps up on you. As soon as I finished, I thought, wow, not even lightheaded. Walked upstairs, and I had a great cigar buzz. Just remember to eat, since it really is sneaky. But it's a fantastic cigar, and I would love a box of these, or a box split. To those of you who haven't ordered them, please do so now.
  • bibbybibby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Anybody else wanna start a second box split on the Diesels?(Preferably another 3 way split, who doesn't go for the 3 way anyway right?)

Sounded like a really great idea, I mean right around $40 depending on shipping for 10 AJ Sticks? Let me know on this thread or PM.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    betasynn:
    Hugemoose:
    The Dominus is a masterpiece. Draw is perfect, HUGE amounts of smoke, fantastic flavor (IE the last third smokes EXACTLY how it smells, which is a first for me) great change, from a peppery, spicy start to a rich chocolate finish, and ungodly good construction. As a reference point, I smoked it on a rainy, VERY windy day (my full-sized legal pad of paper blew away, thats how windy) and it burned PERFECTLY. Something else interesting about it, is that it's fantastically smooth, but it creeps up on you. As soon as I finished, I thought, wow, not even lightheaded. Walked upstairs, and I had a great cigar buzz. Just remember to eat, since it really is sneaky. But it's a fantastic cigar, and I would love a box of these, or a box split. To those of you who haven't ordered them, please do so now.
    God I hate you. I was hoping your were going to say it sucked - that way I would be content with the 100+ I spent this week for a while.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    So, sorry to put this back on track! (buncha hijackers)... Im about to order a box of Diesel, but want some of the 1961 and Dominus as well. Anyone gotten any through CCOM yet? Don't see them on the site, hoping their available by Monday? Tried to call Jeff today, had to leave a message (guess he didn't wanna make a sale!) Just wondering, so I can spend the weekend trying to scrounge together the money to buy everything I want!
  • bibbybibby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Cholmes,

Are you willing to part with some of those Diesel's? Let me know.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    bibby:
    Cholmes,

Are you willing to part with some of those Diesel's? Let me know.
    Sorry bibby. Already got a 4 way split... if I like em, and buy my own box, I'll definitely let ya know.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I had a Diesel tonight. It was pretty great! Started off with some spice but then mellowed out and was a bit chocolatey with a little bit of coffee. I really liked it and might be purchasing a box in the near future, just gotta clear some room first (or buy a new humi)