Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My quest for 300!- COMPLETE

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Down to my last 60 cigars to launch..I went back and forth regarding this next target and tonight I was like hell yes I should bomb his a$$.....love ya bro...

1 target left to finish my quest for 300!!!!
    Bwahahahahaha git some Royln!!!!!
    i would be honored, but i really hope this reference is for someone else.......
    How long have you known me? Just accept it..i put some goodies in there!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Down to my last 60 cigars to launch..I went back and forth regarding this next target and tonight I was like hell yes I should bomb his a$$.....love ya bro...

Thank you for choosing me Roylin. It is an honor to be included in this epic bombing run, and I can't wait to see this thing. I will find a way to get you back though......
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:

Thank you for choosing me Rolyn. It is an honor to be included in this epic bombing run, and I can't wait to see this thing. I will find a way to get you back though......
    Please edit the spelling of my name..maybe that I why you were chosen in the first place...lol
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Well deserved. Love the music clues
    rsherman24:
    Well deserved. Love the music clues
    I try to be creative.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Please edit the spelling of my name..maybe that I why you were chosen in the first place...lol
    done
    Holy crap i got blown to pieces yesterday. This was an amazing hit and i am so happy i could be a part of this and humbled that Royln thought enough of me to include me.

THis was one epic hit i won't forget. Thanks Royln! :

photo 5a18836c-6cee-4883-b77e-d7e58da3a883_zps391afe29.jpg

photo c2b68888-0ea2-47b7-a568-87e76f21f1ca_zps372a7bf6.jpg

photo B1A479AD-B470-4EEA-ABEE-F2C63419E390_zpscbszm5ng.jpg

photo 526C0FE1-B5A6-4F11-8878-9822C18B4E0C_zpsijdw039x.jpg
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Thats one crazy mo fo. Great hit again.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    That will teach you to spell the mans name correctly.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Cheese and rice batman
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Bwahahahahaha nicely done R the Fatkid never stood a chance! Just awesome
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bigshizza:
    just cause you lost weight didn't mean you have to out Brian down Jim....I mean you still have bigger tittttts
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    just cause you lost weight didn't mean you have to out Brian down Jim....I mean you still have bigger tittttts
    ummm....i be losing weight too.......you'd know this if you ever came around anymore.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Royln, this has just been amazing to watch unfold. One amazing hit after another. Can't wait to see who gets the death blow!!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Royln, this has just been amazing to watch unfold. One amazing hit after another. Can't wait to see who gets the death blow!!!!
    I couldn't remember who all had been hit so far in this relentless assault. Since I was bored this afternoon, I decided to do this to show just how ridiculous Royln is!!! rsherman24 image

MorganGeo image

Echambers

Stubble

Bombay image Darktower007 photo IMAG1016.jpg Roland_7707 image Rudy - 240/300 No Pic :( brianetz1 photo 526C0FE1-B5A6-4F11-8878-9822C18B4E0C_zpsijdw039x.jpg
    jliu:
    Go home Jiunn, you're drunk.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Totally, frickin' awesome. This has been an incredible display of generosity and an inspiration to us all. Kudos to you, Royln!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Wow! Just wow!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    That's incredible! Not only the quantity, but also those are some quality sticks. Amazing quest, Royln. I think you should give up now though - you've done enough :)
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Unbelievable. As if it wasn't impressive enough to see the 30 ct bombs, the nine bombs put together is just amazing. Well done Royln
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    That is one really impressive quest, really puts it in perspective when you see them all at once. Unbelievable!!!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Spartaaaaaaaaa!!!!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Epic job Rolyn!
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Rolyn is the man! I'd be leary about bringing this thread up since it looks like he is just shy of 300 and is always looking for a reason!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very very nice!! R does it again!!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Only one thing worth saying to this...

...thank God there's only one left.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    This has been pretty amazing to watch.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    He's 1 crazy mofo.
    Maybe Tony should get the last bomb so he can just edit his post and add the last pic to it??? The final target has not be determined....have it narrowed down to 2-3 well deserving individuals. Hope to have this wrapped up by the end of next week @ the latest...waiting for some is to arrive for the package..ya dig??