Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My quest for 300!- COMPLETE

15678911»

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bert873:
    This was pure awesomeness and unbelievably generous. Well done Royln. I enjoyed watching it unfold.
    +1, Thank You!!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Stubble:
    Congrats Royln....it was awesome to be a part of this!!! Hey Sherm........need help?
    Knock it off Steve.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    danielzreyes:
    TSINELAS! TSINELAS! TSINELAS!
    That's just too funny!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Stubble:
    Congrats Royln....it was awesome to be a part of this!!! Hey Sherm........need help?

Hmm. Now that his stash is depleted, he is pretty harmless. We will need to devise a plan.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Well done Sir Ro !
    curtpick:
    Well done Sir Ro !
    Thank you Curt.
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    rsherman24:
    Stubble:

Hmm. Now that his stash is depleted, he is pretty harmless. We will need to devise a plan.
    His stash is down 300 sticks....
    bert873:
    rsherman24:
    Stubble:

Not exactly.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    bert873:
    rsherman24:
    Stubble:

Yeah, poke the bear. That always ends well
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I'm scared. Tracking shows the package is in MI. I'm not ready for this.....
    SleevePlz:
    You can handle it!! No worries...by the way did you see the 1994 coming out from LFD and the Chapter 2??
    smoke em if you got em:
    SleevePlz:
    You can handle it!! No worries...by the way did you see the 1994 coming out from LFD and the Chapter 2??
    Hell yeah! Definitely picking one of these up: image
    Is this real life? No really, who does this? Watching this bombing run unfold has been amazing, but even seeing the first 9 targets get obliterated didn't even remotely prepare me for what I just went through. I opened the box about an hour ago and I'm still in disbelief. Royln, thank you very much for even thinking of me much less for the ridiculous gifts I'm about to show all of you. I'm truly touched. First off, the note and the ticket stub that inspired all of this. image Because sending 30 cigars isn't enough, I'll start with the accessories. I've wanted a Xikar EX (soft flame) for a long time now. For whatever reason, I just never got around to picking one up. If you had asked me what one cigar accessory I wanted most, it was this exact lighter. Additionally, the On the Rock Glass looks super awesome and I can't wait to test drive it in the next couple days! image I could stop right there and this would qualify as one of the greatest gifts ever, but no. There is the matter of a few cigars. Obviously, there would be some Pepin goodness mixed in, but also a very nice showing from EPC. Yeah, that's an Edicion Inaugural 2009 on the end. image Next grouping, where to start? The latest offering from Room101? La Palina Goldie or Alison? My goodness, where else does a Padron 64 just get lost in the array of awesomeness? image Last ten. Some AJ favorites, a couple from Crowned Heads that I haven't tried yet, a couple Viajes that I really wanted to try, and oh yeah, The Lost City. image In case the individual pictures didn't make you completely jelly, here's a pic of the complete spread. This is just sick. image Thanks again Royln. This was way over the top. I know you said no paybacks, but this is going to be hard to just take sitting down. You better not slip up and let your guard down. I will be looking for my opportunity....
    The 300 is complete. Here's your recap :) rsherman24 image

MorganGeo image

Echambers

Stubble

Bombay image Darktower007 photo IMAG1016.jpg Roland_7707 image Rudy - 240/300 No Pic :( brianetz1 photo 526C0FE1-B5A6-4F11-8878-9822C18B4E0C_zpsijdw039x.jpg And me :)image
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Wow!! for the 10th time.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Just awesome brother!! Was a lot of fun to watch this come together.congrats on an amazing bombing run.
    SleevePlz:
    Is this real life? No really, who does this? Watching this bombing run unfold has been amazing, but even seeing the first 9 targets get obliterated didn't even remotely prepare me for what I just went through. I opened the box about an hour ago and I'm still in disbelief. Royln, thank you very much for even thinking of me much less for the ridiculous gifts I'm about to show all of you. I'm truly touched. First off, the note and the ticket stub that inspired all of this. image Because sending 30 cigars isn't enough, I'll start with the accessories. I've wanted a Xikar EX (soft flame) for a long time now. For whatever reason, I just never got around to picking one up. If you had asked me what one cigar accessory I wanted most, it was this exact lighter. Additionally, the On the Rock Glass looks super awesome and I can't wait to test drive it in the next couple days! image I could stop right there and this would qualify as one of the greatest gifts ever, but no. There is the matter of a few cigars. Obviously, there would be some Pepin goodness mixed in, but also a very nice showing from EPC. Yeah, that's an Edicion Inaugural 2009 on the end. image Next grouping, where to start? The latest offering from Room101? La Palina Goldie or Alison? My goodness, where else does a Padron 64 just get lost in the array of awesomeness? image Last ten. Some AJ favorites, a couple from Crowned Heads that I haven't tried yet, a couple Viajes that I really wanted to try, and oh yeah, The Lost City. image In case the individual pictures didn't make you completely jelly, here's a pic of the complete spread. This is just sick. image Thanks again Royln. This was way over the top. I know you said no paybacks, but this is going to be hard to just take sitting down. You better not slip up and let your guard down. I will be looking for my opportunity....
    Noticed this ended up as the last post on the previous page. This isn't a bottom of the page kind of post, so I thought I'd bump it to the next. :)
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    This whole thing has been incredible to see unfold. Definitely very generous and very bad ass. Feel the same way about that EX lighter too. I keep eyeing it every time I look at stuff but have never pulled the trigger.
    Great pics Tony! and thank you all for the encouragement that this thread has received..wasn't sure I was going to be able to follow through with it all, but you guys make sure I completed my task!! Let's see what I will come up with next!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Friggin awesome man, enjoy Shafty that's some great ish.... So very glad to have Royln back on this here forum!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    That's called going out with a bang. Nice job Royln. Great watching and being a part of this.
    One more bomb of 30 sounds good right???

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    smoke em if you got em:

Hahaha holy crap brother this is insane great job! And yes it does... Fvck em up Royln :)
    Aww snap. Get him!!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Good God Bro, U gone Cray Cray!!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Insane - nicely done!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    smoke em if you got em:

330 ftw! Can't think of a more deserving brother!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    ejgorman:
    smoke em if you got em:

330 ftw! Can't think of a more deserving brother!
    Epic mission Royln!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    I just scrolled through this whole thread and it was way more epic than the second 300 movie; way to go Royln.