Home General Discussion

What ashtray do you use?

TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
Describe it or post a pic of it.

I'm looking for an ashtray that I can keep out on my balcony, maybe deep enough that a light breeze won't blow the ashes all over the place.

Comments

• nickgonzonickgonzo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    I'm using the 5vegas limitada 08 box top ashtray (thx again j0z3r lol)

for out side you might wanna look at a stinky
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    nickgonzo:

Yep. This is what's sitting out on my patio. And I live in a 3rd floor condo on the Cheasapeake Bay where there is almost always wind. I've never seen a single ashe blow out of it. I love it. Buy the box of gars. You'll love those as well.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    clearlysuspect:
    nickgonzo:

Yep. This is what's sitting out on my patio. And I live in a 3rd floor condo on the Cheasapeake Bay where there is almost always wind. I've never seen a single ashe blow out of it. I love it. Buy the box of gars. You'll love those as well.
    the box top or the stinky?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I use a big, round Ashton ceramic ashtray. 9 inch round, slots for 4 sticks and a deep well in the middle. Best part is I got it free with a box of La Aroma de Cuba, win win right there. Ashtray
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    A retired bird feeder, found it collecting dust in the garage, decided that it looked good enough to stick ashes in and stuck it on the patio. I'll get a pic of it up tomorrow.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I use one my son painted. I should probably buy a different one and save the one he made though. As far as what it looks like...well, it looks like something a two year old painted. It's great.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    when outside i use the world... yeah, you heard me right. the world is my ashtray. when im inside my house in my attic i use This guy
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I use the hollowed out skull of the last a$$hole who complained about me smoking!

LMAO Ok not really... Actually it's a sweet Rocky Patel Sungrown ceramic ashtray. About 9" and round. I won it in the massive prize pack I got at the RP event I went to.
  • tshawtshaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    I use a CAO brazillia italia ashtray its perfect and looks good too :P ill post a link to it when I'm viewing this on something other than my phone
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    i dont have an ashtray atm, i am actually searching for one. I have been trying to find the CAO Cubist, but I have only seen couple that were under $50. Most are over $100! I am not paying that much for a freaking ashtray. But then again, most people would look at me funny paying $50.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I've got a Nub ashtray compliments of the Olivas for the funky Nub cigar (some of you may remember) ...also have a Drew Estates Chateau Real crystal ashtray that I just open the box and look at ...damn is it sweet ...have never used it and probably never will ...ITS TOO PUURRTTYY !!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I have a 5 Vegas Ash Tray. However, I haven't used it. I usually use the ash tray in my truck, the carpet in my truck, the seats in my truck, the ground, my pants and shirt, etc... Usually where it falls off when I am not paying attention to the length of the ash :-(
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I like to free ball it. I only smoke outside so I do not use an ashtray unless I am at my BandM. I do not smoke in the house because of my little kids. Plus free balling it is fun ;)
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I use a Drew Estates ceramic ashtray I got as part of a deal here. It's good and solid and I keep in on my patio table and even with our high winds here, it stays put.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    rwheelwright:
    I have a 5 Vegas Ash Tray. However, I haven't used it. I usually use the ash tray in my truck, the carpet in my truck, the seats in my truck, the ground, my pants and shirt, etc... Usually where it falls off when I am not paying attention to the length of the ash :-(
    I like your style.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    undulac:
    rwheelwright:
    I like your style.
    You know, it's not usually on purpose but my truck is so damn harsh that I barely hit a bump and the ash drops.
  • 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    I usually smoke outside so don't often use one. If I'm smoking in my basement I use one that I got with tickets from dave and busters.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Boom, the fabled birdbath ashtray from the GeeBee collectionimage

And here is what I look at while smoking. image
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    This is what I use most of the time
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    bbc020:
    This is what I use most of the time
    SWEET! I've seen that one before and would love to have it!!!
  • smbrinksmbrink Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    TheShaun you have a pm
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    PuroFreak:
    I use the hollowed out skull of the last a$$hole who complained about me smoking!

LMAO Ok not really... Actually it's a sweet Rocky Patel Sungrown ceramic ashtray. About 9" and round. I won it in the massive prize pack I got at the RP event I went to.
    cool! Next time though can you send me one....?

I have a triangle crystal (3 stick) ash tray. It looks nice but it doens't hold longer than 6" very well as the holders are only so long. It also doesn't hold very much ash. But really I only smoke one cigar at a time....
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Garen B:
    Boom, the fabled birdbath ashtray from the GeeBee collectionimage

And here is what I look at while smoking. image
    wow, nice yard, needs some green though...
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I use a metal pot that my girlfriend's NON-Greenthumb has a plant in it that she laid to rest a LOOOONG time ago...

The pot is filled with soil, some dead brown tree-thingy, smooth rocks and the dead comrades from my smoking adventures... I don't ash in this guy but I just put the dead bodies in it...

And I only use this thing now for once when I flung my butt in the street one of my neighbors was so kind as to pick it up and throw it back up onto my balcony to "Send me a message".... I think the message was "I'm a Giant Douche".... oh well
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    P.S. Garen B............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

nevermind... enjoy your heart shaped bird ash tray...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    The Ground... works really well, is self cleaning, and looks different from every angle.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Ground... works really well, is self cleaning, and looks different from every angle.

Haha!
  • jeff_connorsjeff_connors Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    my crotch....all the ash seams to end up there somehow..when it does not hit my crotch i usually ash in the plants pot....he love cigar ash.
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    My mother - God bless her - I don't know why, frequents thrift shops and the salvation army. I told her to keep on the look out for any funky ash trays. She did bring me back a pretty cool gold glass one the other day about 8" in diameter with roses on it. I've got a big garage and it sits nicely on the patio furniture in there.
  • manjimanji Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    I picked up a Stinky Cigar ashtray from my local B&M yesterday. I really like it and got it for $25.00. I thought it was a good deal?