Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Got these in a trade........ image

(from left to right) 5 Vegas A, (4) Oliva Maduro Churchills, AF 8-5-8, AF Anejo, AF Maduro Rothschild, Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959, CAO Gold Maduro, 5 Vegas Limitada, Cohiba Black, Graycliff G3, La Aurora Preferido.

(4) NUB Maduros
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    10 RP Puro Cubano's
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    10 Nico Libres 1990s from the CCOM dEAL 1Thanks Tim. Ozzie
  • sdipsdip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    15 Perdomo ESV 91 2nds 10 Gurkha Nepalese Warriors 5 AJ Fernandez Perdomo Reserve Selection
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Nica Libre Imperial x10
    La Vieja Habana Belicoso D Cameroon x1 (testing it out)
    Cigar.com Cameroon Label Torpedo (also testing it out)

Been liking Cameroon stuff lately. And that daily deal... eff yea! :)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I new drivers side header to replace my cracked one on my pathfinder.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    60 A. Fernandez signature series maduros. 20 Olivaras xl bold, 40 flor de Oliva churchills, and a box of 9 Fuente Don Carlos editione especials.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    cabinetmaker:
    60 A. Fernandez signature series maduros. 20 Olivaras xl bold, 40 flor de Oliva churchills, and a box of 9 Fuente Don Carlos editione especials.

What ...no partridge in a peartree !??! How you been Cabbi ?
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    No sticks today, dropped in the local B&M and picked up an ounce or two each of a few different Cavendish blends for the pipes. Their cigar prices suck anyway, I can get a daily special for about the price of their least expensive single sticks.
  • jhunter127jhunter127 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    Nothing today dammit!,, I am eagerly awaiting my firt Humi , and my first 11 cigar order. Smoked my last Oliva Connie last night ans no cigars till it gets here. Sucks starting out a new hobby, but hey I am really looking forward to my new Humi, Never had an aged stick yet. Come on UPS!!!!
    gmill880:
    cabinetmaker:

The partridge and a few of the pears will be served for dinner :-) ... I've been really busy and really blessed, but today I've been really sick... It's good to see you, Been praying for the family.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    zoom6zoom:
    No sticks today, dropped in the local B&M and picked up an ounce or two each of a few different Cavendish blends for the pipes. Their cigar prices suck anyway, I can get a daily special for about the price of their least expensive single sticks.
    Did I know you smoked a pipe, zoom? Doesn't ring a bell. Do you know if maddy still smokes his?
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    cabinetmaker:

The partridge and a few of the pears will be served for dinner :-) ... I've been really busy and really blessed, but today I've been really sick... It's good to see you, Been praying for the family.

Thanks bro ...it is much appreciated ...hope everything is going great with the new lady in your life, get to feelin better soon I hope .
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    urbino:
    zoom6zoom:
    Did I know you smoked a pipe, zoom? Doesn't ring a bell. Do you know if maddy still smokes his?
    i know you didnt ask me but a few weeks back he mentioned he still does
    Just arrived: 5 Oliva Series O Robustos and a box of IT SF Maduro (I do love them)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Gurkha Doble Maduro and some more 5vegas 'A's......... can't get enough of those.
  • acsamples79acsamples79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    couple of tat blacks, cain F, CAO Sapranos ed., DPG my father le bijou, RP olde world reserve, patel bros. AND the Beast Opus-X "A"
    Nothing! Dang it, I hate when that happens!
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    RP Renaissance, Decade, and Patel Brothers.
    40 more A. Fernandez Signature Maduros. I just found my everyday smoke.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    box LFD Air Bender Gurerro, Tat RC184s
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Stryker808:
    box LFD Air Bender Gurerro, Tat RC184s
    I'll be your mooch. Smile [:)]

Got some goodies myself today. A box of Toraño Exodus 1959 50 Years short churchills, a box of Camacho Select churchills, 5x Pinar del Rio oscuro robustos, 5x Puros Indios Viejo toro, 5x Padilla Habano toro, 5x Padilla Hybrid robusto, 5x CI Legends Camacho blend, 5x Sol Cubano Connecticut torpedo, 5x Gran Habano Triple robusto, 1x Murcielago churchill, 1x Padron Hammer hat, 1x CAO La Traviata hat black, 1x Csonka Car Fresh 12v lighter plug ionizer/ozonator, 1x Kristoff/Vengeance robusto sampler.

Jeez that's a lot, I need to get smokin.
    Good God, j0z3r. The variety of stogies in your humi never ceases to amaze. I've never even heard of some of those. At this point, you must have at least one of everything. Besides, weren't you just saying you didn't have any more room for cigars?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    j0z3r:
    ...1x Csonka Car Fresh 12v lighter plug ionizer/ozonator...

Tell me how this thing works out. I really need to get the stale smoke smell out of my car.

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Well, I stopped by my local Cbar today and got a couple of Patel Bros. I've been wanting a couple. One to age and another to smoke in a few days when the weather turns. These aren't bad smokes at all, in fact, probably one of my fav right now.
    urbino:
    Good God, j0z3r. The variety of stogies in your humi never ceases to amaze. I've never even heard of some of those. At this point, you must have at least one of everything. Besides, weren't you just saying you didn't have any more room for cigars?
    hehe, the compulsion doth overcome my weak sensibilities.
    stephen_hannibal:
    j0z3r:
    ...1x Csonka Car Fresh 12v lighter plug ionizer/ozonator...

Tell me how this thing works out. I really need to get the stale smoke smell out of my car.

Will do. I don't smoke in my truck yet, I've been waiting to get something like this, but hopefully it works good.
    Casa Fuego sampler. Smoked one ROTT and it was not bad at all. I think these will be quite tasty with some rest
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I had an awesome day!!

President of Drew Estate gave me a Dirty Rat and 2 Liga Privada 9.

Jon Huber from CAO gave me a CAO La Traviata in the new torpedo size that is not yet available.

Both guys were super cool and I had great conversations with both.