Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Here is what I got today - image
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Whoa.... that's nice...
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    I don't think I've ever had a Kristoff. Be interested to hear your thoughts.

(I find myself saying, "I don't think I've ever had a _____," lately. It's weird. I mean, I'm pretty sure I've been smoking cigars for quite a while, now.)
    I love Kristoff cigars, perfectly balanced with a great blend that focuses the subtleties of the tobacco rather than boasting one bold flavor. Great cigars, the Sumatra is medium bodied and the Sumatra wrapper imparts a slightly earthy flavor that works perfectly. I'm thinking about smoking a second one.

Let me know if you'd like to try a couple, I'm sure we can work something out just like the old days.
    Sounds tasty. And I do love me some Sumatra. I'll shoot you a PM. Thanks.

Nice pickup, wheels.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    I don't think I've ever had a Kristoff. Be interested to hear your thoughts.

(I find myself saying, "I don't think I've ever had a _____," lately. It's weird. I mean, I'm pretty sure I've been smoking cigars for quite a while, now.)
    I love Kristoff cigars, perfectly balanced with a great blend that focuses the subtleties of the tobacco rather than boasting one bold flavor. Great cigars, the Sumatra is medium bodied and the Sumatra wrapper imparts a slightly earthy flavor that works perfectly. I'm thinking about smoking a second one.

Let me know if you'd like to try a couple, I'm sure we can work something out just like the old days.
    Sounds tasty. And I do love me some Sumatra. I'll shoot you a PM. Thanks.

Nice pickup, wheels.
    PM back to ya.
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    I got a box of 20 Perdomo ESV '91 Phantoms for $100.
    j0z3r:
    PM back to ya.
    Fore!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Just arrived for $2 a stick. A tasty criollo creation of Don Kiki. This is the Brown label. imageimage
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Yesterday I picked up Four Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4 and Four San Cristobal Papagayos.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Got two Camacho samplers in the mail. I've only had the Corojo before so I'm exicted to try their other offerings.
  • Wingnut640Wingnut640 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    Im waiting for the mailman to come with my Esteli's Best Sellers sampler.. Big fan of Ruinations so had to grab this one..
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Got a slightly used Cigar Oasis XL; got it on ebay when it was listed for $20, and I won it at $60. Was actually expecting in on Monday, but I guess it came early
    I think you'll like that, x. Mine has been extremely reliable.
    Yup; got a 300-count humi on the way, so I figure it's time to get something that can handle my habit of opening and smelling my humi a few times per day
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Opus X Perfexcion X, GOF Double Robusto by Carlito 2006, GOF Robusto by Don Carlos 2006, Davidoff Millenium Robusto, A.F. Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Robusto, Ashton VSG Belicoso #1. I also got the PA Broadleaf Maduro Sampler
    Glad to see they've arrived.
    urbino:
    Glad to see they've arrived.
    Yeah. Pretty darn Quick too! C.Com really took care of me. (My Humi is packed w/ Awesome smokes!!)
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I didnt get it, but I just ordered a Xicar deal. 4 sticks sampler and a Xicar Bloodstone Cutter. Ive been waiting for this deal for a while now and I jumped on it tonight.! Jambalaya(double the meaning for those from Boston).
    Opus X XXX
    Anejo #50
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Fourtotheflush:
    I didnt get it, but I just ordered a Xicar deal. 4 sticks sampler and a Xicar Bloodstone Cutter. Ive been waiting for this deal for a while now and I jumped on it tonight.! Jambalaya(double the meaning for those from Boston).

Bonus, Ordered Friday & Arrived on Monday! I am a happy camper.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    A new shop opened less than one mile from my house. Although his selection is small I still found some nice sticks to enjoy. An MX2, an Ancient Warrior El Duke, a Casa Torano, an Oliva O, and a Camacho Havana. Along with a functional freebie cutter all for twenty bucks, Not bad. He told me there is going to be an Alec Bradley event this spring since he was the first to offer and promote his new store. Would you believe he can not carry Patels or Fuentes until he proves his sales. What's that about ?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    mmmm camacho havanna
    kaspera79:
    Would you believe he can not carry Patels or Fuentes until he proves his sales. What's that about ?
    Fuente is known for being picky about their shops. i can promise that for the first 5 years he will never get OpusX unless he does crazy numbers unheard of in the business.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Today, I got 9 Torano 1916 Churchills from my local B&M's close-out bin, and 5 Arturo Fuente Anejo #55's, and 5 #77's courtesy of Mr. Vulchor :)
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    As usual.. my COTM package is in the main office of my building complex... gotta figure out how to get it when their only business hours... are when im at work!!
  • DaveTheRookie09DaveTheRookie09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    A nice brown box showed up in my UPS bin today... Contents: 1 box of Cigar.com Brazilian Robustos (couldn't pass up $36 per box) 10 Acid Kuba Kuba Robustos (Thursday's Daily Deal) 1 20ct Humidor (U Pick 2) 1 Nub Sampler pack (U pick 2) The Humidor is for my buddy whom I got into the hobby and he is splitting the box of Brazilians with me.
    Sounds like you're off to a good start, Dave. And it's always good to have a smoking buddy.
    New humidor and part of a cigar oasis XL plus. Did you know that the cigar oasis XL top fits on the cigar Oasis XL Plus bottom? Turns out they're the same thing, the only difference being the XL plus has a larger reservoir and a hole cut into it
    So now you've got a Frankenstein Oasis, eh? (That's Frahn-ken-steen!)

I got an assortment of Perdomos, a few Leon Jimenes 300s and LGC Artesanos de Miami to try, and a box of Upmanns.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    RP Cuban Blend 5 pack and Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon 5 pack. I have never been a big fan of Cameroon wrappers but after listening to you guys talk about them I decided to give it another try.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Monday I got a package in from Nudie - 4 "AAA" and a selection of other 5 Vegas - Miami, CS II, Classic - what an awesome package!

Today I picked up two My Father Le Bijou 1922s from my local B&M. Heh, I still need to try the original "My Father" blend. Think I have a couple lying around...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Batman Video Game And Some Tubes

Just The Sticks