Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Mom and Pops were amazingly generous this year! Pops gave me a 6+ year aged Gurkha Legend Preferido (The VERY first release that Gurkha did for the Legend ie. the original blend and harvest) and a Gurkha Brigadier Preferido with 3+ years of age on it!!!

Mom gave me a Xikar 009 Punch cutter that is satin black!!!! So got two 009 punch cutters now and super psyched about it!!! I can keep one on my keychain and one in the box so that it doesn't get scratched and dinged up for special occasions!!! Thank you to one and all!!!!!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    My girlfriend got me a Movado SE with the blue face and 1 of each size of the GoF Serie B.
    WAY kewl Mr. Wright!!! Congrats and that is a wonderful woman you have there.... VERY happy for you my friend!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    My wife and The Beard conspired to make a great sampler for me. I got a "V" cutter, the CAO Sopranos sampler(The one in the red trunk), sampler of Oliva "V" and 2 boxes of My Father Special Editions.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    ShotgunJohn:
    My wife and The Beard conspired to make a great sampler for me. I got a "V" cutter, the CAO Sopranos sampler(The one in the red trunk), sampler of Oliva "V" and 2 boxes of My Father Special Editions.
    very cool. Nice pick ups and super cool collaboration.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    One of my Christmas presents.image
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Went around looking for B&M's.. Was kinda disappointed in the selections of some of these places. Did manage to pick up a 601 green label, Rp 1999 Connecticut, Tat Aristas , LA Gloria Cubana, Oliva V, CAO Cameroon L'anniversaire , Partagas 1845 Aristocrat.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Picked up a 5er of J. Fuego Sangre de Toro Original, and a single Alec Bradley Black Market
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    5er of Opus X Perfecxion X, 5er of Opus X Fuente Fuente, and a 5er of Anejo 46.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Picked up a Boveda seasoning pack for my new humi. Its a 50 count , that I think I will use to try and age some. If I can quit smoking every chance I get lol
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Today I went out to a local B & M that is a platinum member for Cigar Rights of America and picked up the 10 stick sampler as a Christmas gift to myself.

And with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays I received my first ever Make A Wish package on friday from Greg who went way above and beyond in granting my wish

Thanks again Greg
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    12 My Father Special S Robustos (Red)
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    I am still waiting for a box of Sol Cubana Cuban Cabinet. They got held up in Albuquerque N.M. because of a winter storm that left my area with 14 inches of the white stuff.

On the bright side at least we had a White Christmas for the first time in about 16 years.
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    While on the road and visiting family I found a B&M in Weatherford, Texas. Amazing place, the guy had everything you could ever want. I picked up box of eight Padron 1926 Natural 80th Anniversary. These things look amazing.Photobucket

Excuse the stock photo but trying to learn how to post photos.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    took my gift card in to my local B&M and picked up a Tat Cojonu 03 that they've had for years, an Opus X Perfection X, and a J Fuego Delirium
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Bucking W:
    Excuse the stock photo but trying to learn how to post photos.
    From what it seems the IT dept at the Ccom conglomerate smokes a lot of cigars but not much else. Which, don't get me wrong, is the best damn job I can see having but doesn't help your picture posting issue.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Since we just bought a house, we agreed not to get each other anything, so I commissioned a friend to paint this for us:

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    90+ Irishman:
    WAY kewl Mr. Wright!!! Congrats and that is a wonderful woman you have there.... VERY happy for you my friend!
    Thanks brother! She IS pretty cool!
    rwheelwright:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks brother! She IS pretty cool!
    Nothing to thank man, the single biggest blessing in life is someone to share your passions, happiness, triumphs, and love with.... glad you have someone that is so special and supportive for you! Couldn't wish anything better for anyone than that ;)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Jealous.............Where?
    Shaun or Todd.... either of you have 2 or so of the MF LE's or Specials that you would be willing to trade? Trying to put together a decent MF collection to age and smoke and sounds like I need to get in on these.... NO OFFENSE will be taken if you guys don't wish to since these are a rare and limited release... thanks brothers ;) PM me
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun or Todd.... either of you have 2 or so of the MF LE's or Specials that you would be willing to trade? Trying to put together a decent MF collection to age and smoke and sounds like I need to get in on these.... NO OFFENSE will be taken if you guys don't wish to since these are a rare and limited release... thanks brothers ;) PM me
    Brett, I can do something for you brother. Don't be mad if they don't travel alone though, LOL.
    90+ Irishman:
    Depends on what you want to give up for em...I tried for over a month here and no one would help me, but I am always willing to entertain offers. PM me B
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Jealous.............Where?
    ==>The ocean site.
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, I can do something for you brother. Don't be mad if they don't travel alone though, LOL.
    LOL... crap Todd I really don't want my azz to whistle when I walk.... Remember that old adage of "If Robin's had radios in their azz there would be music in the air...."
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    90+ Irishman:
    Depends on what you want to give up for em...I tried for over a month here and no one would help me, but I am always willing to entertain offers. PM me B
    Thanks Shaun... PM incoming my brother ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Shaun... PM incoming my brother ;)
    Back to you sir
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Trying to post for the first time! image
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    MVW67:
    Trying to post for the first time! image
    Finally,
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    direwolf sent me a montecristo new york and some other great smokes today image