Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    OOOOOOweee BigT...very nice. I love the 25 undercrown for aging!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    more like 5 for aging, 25 for now,lol
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    zeebra:
    Have you smoked one of these before? Gonna try to pick up a pair, not the 03's, the 10's or newer ones.
    Yes I started with a 5'er and had a couple of those before buying the box. These are about as rare as the '04 Sublimes, probably 50/50 prefer one or the other, unbelievable smoke...Watch out there is no 2010 EL Cohiba...2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2011 <---1966's....
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    Have you smoked one of these before? Gonna try to pick up a pair, not the 03's, the 10's or newer ones.
    Yes I started with a 5'er and had a couple of those before buying the box. These are about as rare as the '04 Sublimes, probably 50/50 prefer one or the other, unbelievable smoke...Watch out there is no 2010 EL Cohiba...2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2011
    LOL on the 2010s. You can see I havnt ventured into that end of the pool yet. Thanks for the info. I'm guessing about $50-$60 per cigar is a good price on em?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    Yes I started with a 5'er and had a couple of those before buying the box. These are about as rare as the '04 Sublimes, probably 50/50 prefer one or the other, unbelievable smoke...Watch out there is no 2010 EL Cohiba...2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2011
    LOL on the 2010s. You can see I havnt ventured into that end of the pool yet. Thanks for the info. I'm guessing about $50-$60 per cigar is a good price on em?
    These were $62/stick from a true BOTL, open market $100+ a stick...For anyone interested in learning about Cubans, factories, factory codes, stamps, warranty seals, bands, packaging, releases old, present and new, EL's I'd highly recommend the bible Cuban Cigar Bible
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    These were $62/stick from a true BOTL, open market $100+ a stick...For anyone interested in learning about Cubans, factories, factory codes, stamps, warranty seals, bands, packaging, releases old, present and new, EL's I'd highly recommend the bible Cuban Cigar Bible
    Figured they were up there. I think the 2011 I saw were going for $550 for a box of 10's. Well that is a great price then considering the GRs are around $100-$125 each as well. I'll be doing a lot of reading this weekend. Thanks for the info!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    The christmas spirit.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    wwestern:
    The christmas spirit.
    YES!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    Thanks for posting that info DD
    got hit by ENFIDL with a gurka cellar reserve and a gurkha Seduction gran robusto and a ccom sungrown, yum also some feral piggys flew in imageimage
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    jj20030:
    got hit by ENFIDL with a gurka cellar reserve and a gurkha Seduction gran robusto and a ccom sungrown, yum also some feral piggys flew in imageimage
    Jimmy I want a review of what you think! You know the sticks im talking about
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    i dont review sticks behing the green curtain,lol
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I just got a box of My Father 2010 Limited Editions...took me a while to track down, but I finally found em...they were a great price too
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Congrats guys on all the great sticks! Jimmy those Ferals look ripe! And Shaun that is very cool let me know how they are brother, MF's are my fav Nicaraguan!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Starting to look more like March Madness around here rather then Christmas. HA! Great looking stick to all that have posted in the past weeks.

Well guess I'll share what Mrs Clause gave early for Christmas. I have to admit she cant figure out for the life of her how I can "always" guess what it is and the funny part...it just arrived today.

When I heard the doorbell ring, my 1st instinct was to "duck & cover" LOL! Then I heard what sounded like either UPS or FEDEX hauling a$$. I slowly peaked out the door and low and behold was this:

Photobucket

Well once it put together it will be but, I have to say...no more FREEZING maw butt off now! Any way the misses was thinking of me when I'm out "trying" to enjoy a stick in the winter months. Can't wait to give this a try with some family and friends over for the Holiday's. Cheers!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my ccom RP Decade and Nub Dub deal of the day and a couple of A. Turrent Triple play.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RampMonkey:
    Starting to look more like March Madness around here rather then Christmas. HA! Great looking stick to all that have posted in the past weeks.

Well guess I'll share what Mrs Clause gave early for Christmas. I have to admit she cant figure out for the life of her how I can "always" guess what it is and the funny part...it just arrived today.

When I heard the doorbell ring, my 1st instinct was to "duck & cover" LOL! Then I heard what sounded like either UPS or FEDEX hauling a$$. I slowly peaked out the door and low and behold was this:

Photobucket

Well once it put together it will be but, I have to say...no more FREEZING maw butt off now! Any way the misses was thinking of me when I'm out "trying" to enjoy a stick in the winter months. Can't wait to give this a try with some family and friends over for the Holiday's. Cheers!
    Man that is sweet, any idea how big an area heat that will put out

MTuccelli:
    RampMonkey:

Photobucket

never seen one, link? id like to read up on that
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    RampMonkey:

Photobucket

here is the link: http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11525102&search=patio+heater&Mo=3&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=patio+heater&Ntt=patio+heater&No=3&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

sorry for the quick and dirty version of it, have to get ready for work but I too need to read up on it and see what the area of coverage is as well. Cant wait to give this a try!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    kevin1323:
    case of this
    Love celebration ale
    RampMonkey:
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    RampMonkey:

Photobucket

here is the link: http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11525102&search=patio+heater&Mo=3&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=patio+heater&Ntt=patio+heater&No=3&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

sorry for the quick and dirty version of it, have to get ready for work but I too need to read up on it and see what the area of coverage is as well. Cant wait to give this a try!
    they are awesome my neighbor had one similar,,,very thoughtful!!!
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    You Lucky Dawg,, Outstanding work E,, and xtra nice pickup JJ
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    You Lucky Dawg,, Outstanding work E,, and xtra nice pickup JJ
    ill send you the picture,lmao
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    A bottle of makers mark from one of my old colonels i used to support and a box of my father le bijou petite corona for an unbelievable price!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Just because I can't smoke right now doesn't mean I can't buy, right?

The OMG Sampler 2011:

Box of Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias:

Box of My Father Limited Edition 2011:

10 pack of AB Black Market Robusto:

Box of Camacho Corojo Diademas:image

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:

The OMG Sampler 2011:

Nice grab! all those aged for the next year min. will be great
    bandyt09:

The OMG Sampler 2011:

my head is a spinning, nice pickups!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today, I wish I was bandyt..
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    kaspera79:
    Today, I wish I was bandyt..
    Today, I wish I wasn't me that way I could smoke one of these bad boys instead of playing Coolidor Tetris with them.......LOL