Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    ShotgunJohn:
    AWESOME!! What a great looking rifle. It is great when a C&R appears on the doorstep...Tears of happiness.
    It should be a lot of fun. I just finished talking to a guy who used one in the Finnish Army. It also didn't hurt that I found a vendor selling them for 200 less than anyone else.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    got the DD from Monday... 10 Oliva O's... i love this stick... one of my first favorites and it's still on that list today...

2011-08-25_12-24-40_466
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    gaberox part of a trade image
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    jj20030 hit me with this smokin' bomb. For those wondering the unbanded one is a Johnny O

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030 hit me with this smokin' bomb. For those wondering the unbanded one is a Johnny O

That's a nice looking hit! JJ's got quite an inventory.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Stephen Hannibal has been Drinking!!!!!.............ALOT,, This was a five stick trade..Stephen this is unbelievable?? I really dont have the right words to express my Thankfullness...all I can come up with is THANK YOU!!, I am going to enjoy each and every one of these, Lots of blends I've been wanting to try, Love the different vitolas..simply awesome..Dude your incredible. As another brother put it earlier you guys here are a league apart, Thank You again..>Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    The Kid:
    Stephen Hannibal has been Drinking!!!!!.............ALOT,, This was a five stick trade..Stephen this is unbelievable?? I really dont have the right words to express my Thankfullness...all I can come up with is THANK YOU!!, I am going to enjoy each and every one of these, Lots of blends I've been wanting to try, Love the different vitolas..simply awesome..Dude your incredible. As another brother put it earlier you guys here are a league apart, Thank You again..>Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Stephen is the master of very quietly destroying people!!!
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    skweekz:
    A free sample stick of the new Alec Bradley Black Market. Pics and info to follow later...
    Got one as well... might be my after work smoke today...
  • SpazzSpazz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 22
    Just got my alec bradley sampler in can't wait to try all the different blends. Went ahead and ordered the ccom mag cover sampler because it just looked to good.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my mooch from gaberox today

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    jj20030:
    I see I sparked someones interest with my thread last week. Those look so damn tasty its ridiculous!!!
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Bombay:
    jj20030:
    I see I sparked someones interest with my thread last week. Those look so damn tasty its ridiculous!!!
    Drool.
  • napalmnapalm Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 50
    I'm ready for Irene!

• willso7willso7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 156
    napalm:

I l like it
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Got my latest order from The Beard today...

10 5 Vegas Triple A's
    10 Padilla Black Bear
    10 Padilla Golden Bear

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Little late on the date but I got a new 300 count humi about two weeks ago. I finally have room in my "cooler" now!
    First off, I got some sticks From Bombay, This standup brother took the time and effort to round me up a few Liga Privada's, Extremely happy to get these Thank You Bombay,,Much Appreciated My Brother!!!Oh he also threw in a Chaveta,,Excited bout trying this one Thank You
    Photobucket

Recieved another order today and here are the highlights

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    The Kid:
    First off, I got some sticks From Bombay, This standup brother took the time and effort to round me up a few Liga Privada's, Extremely happy to get these Thank You Bombay,,Much Appreciated My Brother!!!Oh he also threw in a Chaveta,,Excited bout trying this one Thank You
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    you need a moochy ? lol, fokin nice
    PM comin to ya JJ
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    The Kid:
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    One of those days when pure awesomeness hits you all at once! Very nice pickups Kid!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Nice! The Chavetas are killer smokes.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Illusione Epernay, San Cristobal, Avo Maduro, Camacho Corojo Ltd, and a Ramon Allones Reserve.

Rick never disappoints, and his end of our trade was as sweet as they come! You are the man!
    BigT06:
    Illusione Epernay, San Cristobal, Avo Maduro, Camacho Corojo Ltd, and a Ramon Allones Reserve.

Rick never disappoints, and his end of our trade was as sweet as they come! You are the man!
    Yep RCY is slowing down alright, almost like molasses in winter..Some very nice sticks there BigT06-
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    BigT06:

Enjoy, thanks for the cigars you sent me.

• Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Yesterday was a good day! 1 box Fonseca Delicias PTO Feb 10? 1 box H. Upmann Coronas Majors SMG FEB 08. 1 box La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubos. 24 Camacho Triple Maduros. 1 5pk Montesino no.2 Maduros. 1 5pk Nestor Miranda Oscuro Super Toro. 1 box MOW Puro Authentico. 10 Toranos Exodus 50 Year Robusto.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Poker Slob:
    Yesterday was a good day! 1 box Fonseca Delicias PTO Feb 10? 1 box H. Upmann Coronas Majors SMG FEB 08. 1 box La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubos. 24 Camacho Triple Maduros. 1 5pk Montesino no.2 Maduros. 1 5pk Nestor Miranda Oscuro Super Toro. 1 box MOW Puro Authentico. 10 Toranos Exodus 50 Year Robusto.
    dang son! Nice pick up
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    got a 5er of AF Don Carlos Belicoso

2011-08-27_10-17-42_832

and a few days ago I got a 10 pack of the PDR Sun Grown... i was unaware that I was getting the original blend, but as you can see one is missing... and i enjoyed it

Photobucket
    robbyras:
    got a 5er of AF Don Carlos Belicoso

2011-08-27_10-17-42_832

and a few days ago I got a 10 pack of the PDR Sun Grown... i was unaware that I was getting the original blend, but as you can see one is missing... and i enjoyed it

Photobucket
    That's some high quality H2O..or should I say thats some high quality C 10 H 14 N 2
    Nice pickup Robby
    Poker Slob:
    Some nice sticks there Poker..!!Bet those H Upmanns are tasty