Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    rwheelwright:
    3 Quarts of Amsoil 75-90 GL4 Gear Oil and 10 Quarts of Amsoil ATF. To bad I can't smoke it considering how much it costs!
    That's some high dollar stuff there.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    1) takes from full bodied pass, (2) mf specials, (3) rcy slowing down,lol imageimageimage
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    amz1301:
    rwheelwright:
    3 Quarts of Amsoil 75-90 GL4 Gear Oil and 10 Quarts of Amsoil ATF. To bad I can't smoke it considering how much it costs!
    That's some high dollar stuff there.
    Only the best for my S4. ;-)
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Just purchased, 5 Tatuaje Havana VIs, 10 Padilla 1932s, and Tina is throwing in a few mystery sticks for a packaging mishap on my last order. I didn't even ask for the latter, nor did I expect it. I just wanted the warehouse to be aware of it, but man, Tina is awesome :)
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    My box order of LHC Core Robustos from C.Com came today. Lit one up ROTT and it was great. Had another this evening and the rest are in my humidor. AJ is the Man.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    5 pack of the My Father Le Bijou Box Pressed Torpedo.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MTuccelli azz whoopings,,,The dude went ape *** on me!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

RCY's Death Blow...I'm gonna need therapy from this..Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

JSaint finishing touches..Photobucket
    Thanks a bunch guys!!!!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    bandyt09:
    I dont even get mine till tomorrow! Punks shipped it ups and man they take forever!! Had 4 other boxes in there with those box pressed!
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    I dont even get mine till tomorrow! Punks shipped it ups and man they take forever!! Had 4 other boxes in there with those box pressed!
    Sorry to hear that Shawn, should I post a picture of mine for you......
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    Sorry to hear that Shawn, should I post a picture of mine for you......
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    5 pack Edge Sumatra
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli azz whoopings,,,The dude went ape *** on me!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

RCY's Death Blow...I'm gonna need therapy from this..Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

JSaint finishing touches..Photobucket
    Thanks a bunch guys!!!!
    OH...MY...GOD!!! That is unreal.

nice work guys!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    2 Casa Fuente Lanceros.
    Yea BigT06, I know, Guess I'm gonna have to pick up a couple more boxes..lol
    The Kid:
    Yea BigT06, I know, Guess I'm gonna have to pick up a couple more boxes..lol
    that really is the sickest hit I've seen yet. You might as well get a cab... You may have started a war. Lol!!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    So jealous DD, I wanted to grab a box sooooo badly. Awesome pick.
    Diamondog:
    EMA DIC '07

Why haven't they created smellovision,,, Damnt WHYYYYYYYYYY
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Well, the Big Brown Truck of Happiness did visit me today but no cigars this time... Finnish M28/76 Sniper Rifle in 7.62x54. These started life as old 1891 Mosin Nagants. Can't wait to light this one up!
    Finnish M28/76
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Nothing in the league of DD but I did get 5 RP Sungrowns and 5 AB Sungrowns. I have 10 Est 1844 coming tomorrow, looking forward to trying them.
    zoom6zoom:
    Well, the Big Brown Truck of Happiness did visit me today but no cigars this time... Finnish M28/76 Sniper Rifle in 7.62x54. These started life as old 1891 Mosin Nagants. Can't wait to light this one up!
    Finnish M28/76
    can you remove the sights and mount a scope if you desire
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    The Kid:
    zoom6zoom:
    Finnish M28/76
    There was a model of this with a scope base. The ones I found cost more and were not in as good shape. With these diopter sights, you really don't need a scope.
    zoom6zoom:
    The Kid:
    zoom6zoom:
    Finnish M28/76
    There was a model of this with a scope base. The ones I found cost more and were not in as good shape. With these diopter sights, you really don't need a scope.
    Its very nice,, is that a strap mount on the side of the butt stock
    Blown up. That's what I got today! By The Kid!!

he offered to send help me out with my coolidor by sending an empty box... and even warned that he threw in a couple sticks when he sent the confirmation #...

well what he ACTUALLY did was send me 2 all spanish cedar boxes for my coolidor, and 10 (which is NOT a couple, Rudy) cigars!

3 Park Avenues, 1 Gurkha (that I am not 100% on, though it looks like the Gran Reserve band), 1 Oliva Conneticut Reserve, 1 Perdomo Lot 23, 1 Montesino, 1 Plasencia Reserva Organica, and 2 CI Private Stocks, with almost a year on em.

your generosity is amazing, brother. A phenomenal BORK indeed!!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    BigT06:

he offered to send help me out with my coolidor by sending an empty box... and even warned that he threw in a couple sticks when he sent the confirmation #...

well what he ACTUALLY did was send me 2 all spanish cedar boxes for my coolidor, and 10 (which is NOT a couple, Rudy) cigars!

3 Park Avenues, 1 Gurkha (that I am not 100% on, though it looks like the Gran Reserve band), 1 Oliva Conneticut Reserve, 1 Perdomo Lot 23, 1 Montesino, 1 Plasencia Reserva Organica, and 2 CI Private Stocks, with almost a year on em.

You have to watch Rudy! He's never been that stable...but he's been really unpredictable since that chemical weapon attack he received a while back! ;)
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:

You have to watch Rudy! He's never been that stable...but he's been really unpredictable since that chemical weapon attack he received a while back! ;)
    I know that's right! He got it good! lol
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:

I'm kinda glad Rick's package didn't come in today...

between what you sent me yesterday, and what Rudy sent me today, I'm kinda nervous to walk to the mailbox...

LOL!
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:

Yea Im actually starting to get used to the 3rd arm, it comes in handy and the ladies like it too,,,lol. BigT You were looking for mild ones and feedback on the park ave/connie vs park ave maduro so I thought I would give you some to evaluate..you are correct its a gran reserve. Take Care..
    Yes Mr DB the Bioengineers are hard at work in the lab creating a new wmd, I like to call it TKO...I'll keep you updated on the progress
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    zoom6zoom:
    Finnish M28/76
    AWESOME!! What a great looking rifle. It is great when a C&R appears on the doorstep...Tears of happiness.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    A free sample stick of the new Alec Bradley Black Market. Pics and info to follow later...